Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#465943 - 25/07/06 05:25 PM Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am considering getting these but would like to see pics of how they look on a Black Xterra. Thanks.

#465944 - 25/07/06 11:51 PM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

It may not be your style but here you go

#465945 - 26/07/06 06:14 AM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Link doesn't work.

#465946 - 26/07/06 06:58 AM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

works for me

#465947 - 27/07/06 10:56 AM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Works for me too. I actually installed th Wade window deflectors about 2 weeks ago. The work great, and look great. They are the channel ones, so it did impact the windows going up the last 1/2 inch, but over time everything has settled in.
My X is white and I don't have recent pics with the shades. Just wanted to say that Wades are good. I got them off ebay for $30 by the way.

#465948 - 27/07/06 12:58 PM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by hollywoodstylin:
It may not be your style but here you go
Man, I like your ride...I didn't buy my X to offroad (really don't give a crap) but as a "sporty"-ish SUV with good power, good functionality, and looks I like. I really like what you've done with it.

#465949 - 27/07/06 01:34 PM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Link worked the second time I tried.. I like the way you've blacked out the truck, esp the grill. Looks sharp. I don't much care for those wheels though. Might look better on a Pathfinder or something, but not the X.

#465950 - 27/07/06 02:42 PM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If this link works (which would be a miracle for me) there are some recent shots of my black 05 with WeatherTech side window deflectors mixed in here. It is the only 05 black in the group, so it should be easy to spot. The deflectors are the dark tinted ones, and blend in very nicely. I have been very happy with them.

http://www.sccxterra.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3053

#465951 - 27/07/06 11:03 PM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by chadillac3:
Man, I like your ride...I didn't buy my X to offroad (really don't give a crap) but as a "sporty"-ish SUV with good power, good functionality, and looks I like. I really like what you've done with it.
Actually, that is not my ride. That is just someone's that I can across that I posted the link because it was an appropriate fit for this thread.

#465952 - 28/07/06 05:32 AM Re: Any pics of 05/06 Black X with side window deflectors?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by hollywoodstylin:
Quote:
Originally posted by chadillac3:
[b]Man, I like your ride...I didn't buy my X to offroad (really don't give a crap) but as a "sporty"-ish SUV with good power, good functionality, and looks I like. I really like what you've done with it.
Actually, that is not my ride. That is just someone's that I can across that I posted the link because it was an appropriate fit for this thread.[/b]
My bad...but even though I wouldn't necessarily have gone with those wheels, I like the fact someone other than myself views the Xterra as more than just a nice off-roading vehicle. smile

Moderator:  defibvt, fastdrmr, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal