Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#481663 - 20/01/06 06:34 PM Seat Covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

One more question if ya'll don't mind.

Even tho my X is under 3 years old and my wife has only been using it for 6 months, she's already caused damage to the driver's bucket (cloth) right above the knob thingy on the side facing out as she gets in and out (Big butt i guess and she sez steppin' on the rail doesn't help!)

Talked to Nissan and they said that they woulda fixed it if it was under 36k but recommended the uphostery pro that they use. He said that he'd make it like new but her butt would likely destroy that as well.

Question:

Do ya'll have any thoughts? ...I'm thinkin' 'bout a seat cover but I don't like sheepskins much. How bout the Nissan wet-suit material covers with the logo on 'em? ..my impression is that they fit kinda loose and she does have a dress up job .. if you know what i mean.

Much thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Bob

PS - I meant Michelin LTX M/S in my last post

#481664 - 23/01/06 05:49 PM Re: Seat Covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Smaller wife?

But seriously folks: I'm gonna get neoprene seat covers and replace them every few years.

#481665 - 24/01/06 07:54 AM Re: Seat Covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

the neo covers are very nice. i have a full set in my truck. i have recently tore a few small holes in my driver side one from my work wear. the only issue i have with them is the fading. my front windows are not tinted, but my back ones have the factory tint. you can tell a big differance between the front and the back because of it.ny front ones are stained and now torn, so i might replace the front ones and tint the front windows. they wear pretty well too. im just over 300lb and havent had any trouble with any wear on them.

#481666 - 24/01/06 02:50 PM Re: Seat Covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah.
Smaller wife.
She is gorgeous tho - pain in my butt but gorgeous.

I actually placed an order for Wet Okoles about an hour ago. Expensive but I couldn't resist after reading all those rave reviews...

Thanks guys!

Bob

#481667 - 29/01/06 10:11 AM Re: Seat Covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

www.wetokole.com

One of my girlfriends has a Jeep CJ with wetokole neoprene seat covers and they are, in a word, fantastic.

That's it.

#481668 - 29/01/06 10:16 AM Re: Seat Covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have seen a set of the wetokle and they were yellow, and when you sweat on them the coloring from the seat cover bled onto the driver's shirt. I would go with Nissan ones when they are available. And also be prepared if you live in a very warm and or humid climate, if you don't use your AC you will have the worst case of swamp ass ever because those neoprene seats don't breathe. [LOL]

Moderator:  socalpunx, TJ 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal