Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#486416 - 05/07/07 11:55 AM New S/C owner from PA/WV
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi my name is Karl and I go to school at WVU in morgantown and am orignally from Washington, Pa.

I recently picked up a mint condition 03 se s/c 4x4. Apparently my truck is a pretty rare combination of options....its LOADED! The original sticker price was over $31k. Black on black LEATHER (I've never seen another X w/ leather) with the gunmetal factory 17's. So far all ive done to it is tint the front windows to match the factory tint, but that surely won't be the last, its impossible for me to leave a car stock. I also own a heavily modified WRX and the X is my daily driver.

This is not my first nissan suv. In highschool I owned a 1987 pathfinder V6 4x4 5 speed as my winter beater. As much as i beat the piss out of that thing, it still kept begging for more until i decided that due to all the rust it was no longer safe to drive. I have a lot of respect for nissan trucks and i hope to learn a lot more about my Xterra thru the forums, because thats how i learned everything about my WRX.

#486417 - 05/07/07 01:12 PM Re: New S/C owner from PA/WV
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
[Wave] and Welcome....Where the Pics...we want Pics !!!

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#486418 - 05/07/07 01:27 PM Re: New S/C owner from PA/WV
Anonymous
Unregistered

here it was at the dealer...since then ive gotten new tires, tinted the front windows with a strip on the windshield, and added a tow hitch.

I gotta say it's a whole nother animal from the vehicle i traded in...a 98 navigator on 22's. I love the maneuverability, it handles like a sports car! Definately the best driving truck framed suv i've driven. The negative is that i actually expected to save a little at the pump with this (HA!) the couple mpg increase i may have noticed has been cancelled out by the fact that i have to use premium in the s/c model frown

but, black on black is the hotness.

#486419 - 05/07/07 01:27 PM Re: New S/C owner from PA/WV
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check out www.westpaxterraclub.com we got quite a few members from down your way.

#486420 - 05/07/07 01:42 PM Re: New S/C owner from PA/WV
Anonymous
Unregistered

SICK looking truck..not a fan of leather but it does look good..get out of that damn Lincoln!!! Wheres the WRX pics??

#486421 - 05/07/07 07:15 PM Re: New S/C owner from PA/WV
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great Pics, that leather looks good! Welcome!

#486422 - 06/07/07 09:14 PM Re: New S/C owner from PA/WV
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
[Wave]

#486423 - 08/07/07 09:04 PM Re: New S/C owner from PA/WV
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Wave]

Moderator:  socalpunx, TJ 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal