2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#106277 - 21/12/04 09:22 AM Cyclemut & RMXC in action!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just hadta give credit where credit was due. (I didn't make it)

Some neat stuff the guys got into this weekend:

www.coloradosawzallmassacre.com

I couldn't find a link to this.

Sorry if this is a repost!!

That looks awesome!!!!!

Allen,

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Mad props to those who did!

#106278 - 21/12/04 11:12 AM Re: Cyclemut & RMXC in action!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jeffw could you give some details? What happen to that truck and what are the trying to do with it?

#106279 - 21/12/04 01:17 PM Re: Cyclemut & RMXC in action!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
Actually this X was rolled last year at GONEMoab it was Jorge's rig and it was totaled. It ended up in Denver and Cyclemut was looking into one any way so instead of using it for scrap metal he bought it and decided to turn it into a trail rig. It already has some modifications done to it so why not.

He has quite a few plans for it and has already talked to many fabricators for certain things. And of course all of the RMXC clan will be glad to lend a hand.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:
Nice Brad! Thanks for posting those pics for me.

Next is to get the windshield dry fitted. Turns out, the A-pillar on these things is strong, really strong. It will take a bit of work to get just that part straight enough to get a windshield in it.

I did buy an entire top portion (just the skin though) in the hopes that it could be repaired from the rollover. But there was no way. It was either cut it all off and weld on another top (from another salvaged X) or just cut it off and tube it.

I opted to tube it. It will just be a body cage to begin with. When I decide whether or not to keep the body lift, then I'll make the cage structural.

The cage will have the Xterra hump in it though. To facilitate the 'Stadium Seating' that it's meant to have.

Then the canvas (I'm thinking dark brown canvas, with roll up sides) will be permanently attatched to the top of the cage. Buttoned down neatly, giving the quick glance a view of a 2 tone Xterra.

Then the SAS. Gee, sounds simple, don't it?

I can say this at least, it's going to take a bit to get it all put together.

At least cutting the top off was free!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal