2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#10314 - 05/04/07 10:41 AM xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone have the nissan xterra front seat covers.
What is your opinion of them, and were they difficult to put one?
Especially the one thats used for if you have a front passenger folding seat?
I started to read the instructions on line, and started the part where you need scissors , and I started to get concerned.

Much regards

#10315 - 05/04/07 11:06 AM Re: xterra seat covers
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by flatfoot:
Does anyone have the nissan xterra front seat covers.
What is your opinion of them, and were they difficult to put one?

Great Investment....I would highly reccomend them....I do alot of Jogging and they are great to soak up all that sweat...no hassle for installment just read the instructions and you'll be alright....cleaning them is very simple also....just soap and water wipe and let it dry...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#10316 - 05/04/07 11:18 AM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had them for about 3 years, they aren't any harder than regular seat covers to install. Pretty easy to keep clean too....

#10317 - 05/04/07 11:29 AM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Nissan brand don't fit that snuggly based on pics I've seen and comments from other members.
They even look bagging in the promo pics.

I'd recommend Cover King - better fit, and I think the price was about the same.
http://www.coverking.com/customseatcovers.html

A lot of people here recommend Wet Okley (spelling?) too - but they are a little more expensive.

Search the Accessories section - there's tons of info and pics of the Cover King ones.
If you go with Cover King, consider ordering through Costco.com - even if you aren't a member it seems to be the best price around

#10318 - 05/04/07 01:26 PM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had the Nissan ones for over 3 years now. HIGHLY recommend them. Yes, they do LOOK like they don't fit that well, but they stay where you put them and don't sag. The problem isn't what it appears.

To keep them clean, they remove easily and I put mine in the washing machine with about half the liquid detergent you'd normally use. I've cleaned mine several times this way and they still look great. Just don't toss them in the dryer! After they're done washing just hang them up to dry.

-G

#10319 - 05/04/07 02:01 PM Re: xterra seat covers
Xterra Kid 2003 Offline

Loc: Bozeman MT, originally Detroit...
I highly recommend the nissan ones I have them and for the price they rock. Look into the wet okley ones as well they are pricier but you can pick colors and what not i do believe. The onky complaint I have of them is that they tent to hold heat so I run the AC alot. But the original seat fabric is in perfect condition.

#10320 - 05/04/07 02:25 PM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

wet okole. The latter term being Hawaiian for buttocks.

#10321 - 07/04/07 09:56 AM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have had the Nissan font seat covers for over 3 yrs now and their still in great shape even after numerous washings.They do a great job in protecting your seats and headrests.Definitely worth the money to get them........i think so anyways [ThumbsUp]

#10322 - 14/04/07 04:52 PM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone have any pics of their Nissan seat covers? I'd be interested to see what the "sagging" is all about before I invested.

#10323 - 14/04/07 07:37 PM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well after looking around a bit, and a tip from a responder, I ordered a set of neoprene front covers from costco. They say it takes a couple of weeks to get them.
If the fronts work out okay, I will invest in a set for the rear.

Much regards

#10324 - 14/04/07 07:39 PM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh, forgot to mention. The ones I ordered are from coverking thru costco. You pay costco at a discount, and they ship direct to you from coverking.

Much regards

#10325 - 14/04/07 08:50 PM Re: xterra seat covers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TinkTime00:
Anyone have any pics of their Nissan seat covers? I'd be interested to see what the "sagging" is all about before I invested.
This is the promo pic of the Nissan ones I was talking about:

Nissan Seat Cover Linky

Just looks baggy on the light blue part of the seat backs, and on the where the dark blue meets the light blue on the bottoms (among other places).
Compare that to the pics of mine and WurlyBurd's in this thread:

Cover King thread linky

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal