Allready been f'd up 15" 2001 factory Xterra wheels are ready to be your set of wheelin' wheels. They are all round and capable of holding air for extended periods of time (when tires are installed on them); just like regular wheels, but uglier. 4 of them are 2001 XE wheels with 1 2000 XE wheel used for a spare. They have all center caps, such as they are (scratched of course, but not as bad as the wheels smile ). I could also throw in a couple of spares.

These wheels have been thoroughly pre-disastered on some of the more popular trails, so if you are tired of worrying about your set...trash these some more. These wheels are perfect for that half-assed combat black Krylon paint job, hell I'll even click-can them before I send them out. laugh

I am not posting pictures...what's the point? They are scratched...every wheel, every single one...well I suppose I could take some pictures if you really needed them.

*Any* offer (+ shipping, if you want them shipped)

[Wave]

Same thing goes for these wheels except they are not all scratched up *These*

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart