shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115384 - 15/03/08 05:09 PM video from Hollister Hills trip a few months ago
Anonymous
Unregistered

video from Hollister Hills trip a few months ago

http://youtreadtube.magnify.net/item/GTK1JJZ4NFGNPPC5

#115385 - 15/03/08 07:16 PM Re: video from Hollister Hills trip a few months ago
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awesome editing job, man! You got mad skills!

/v

#115386 - 15/03/08 09:02 PM Re: video from Hollister Hills trip a few months ago
Anonymous
Unregistered

AWESOME WORK! We need to do it again!

#115387 - 16/03/08 12:08 PM Re: video from Hollister Hills trip a few months ago
Anonymous
Unregistered

BTW, did you happen to have the camera rolling when my diff blew chunks? I would love to have that on record smile

/v

#115388 - 16/03/08 01:16 PM Re: video from Hollister Hills trip a few months ago
Anonymous
Unregistered

what diff exploding wink I don't remember that loud snapping noise from the other side of the sand pit wink

I got some of it, if I have time tomorrow I'll through the little bit of raw up online -

Also, last weekend I was out there in a similar situation - was able to get out of it a little faster, no breakage but my diff was bleeding - the theory was because I just had it's fluid changed is that the aamco guy over filled it and with the heat it was just coming out the breather hole - no problems past then, but something to watch for....

#115389 - 16/03/08 09:25 PM Re: video from Hollister Hills trip a few months ago
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by UT48:
what diff exploding wink I don't remember that loud snapping noise from the other side of the sand pit wink

I got some of it, if I have time tomorrow I'll through the little bit of raw up online -

Also, last weekend I was out there in a similar situation - was able to get out of it a little faster, no breakage but my diff was bleeding - the theory was because I just had it's fluid changed is that the aamco guy over filled it and with the heat it was just coming out the breather hole - no problems past then, but something to watch for....
Glad to hear that you made it through. I am definitely taking it easy now. $3K is not something that I'd like to spend every weekend smile

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal