2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#116777 - 20/01/05 03:43 PM AZ Wheeling
Xtasy Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Hey old gang. This is Tomás (formaly r1ngl0rd). I recently hooked up with the AZXC gang (since I now live in Phoenix with Johnnyx-NiceRack) for some wheeling and we did a Sadona run. I remember our Pismo Beach run a few years back which I thought was a little on the light side of serious wheeling (except for Mike(?) and his supped up X doing the dune rims and of course my 25' Jump just to jog your memory)
and

Anyways, I just wanted to post what AZXC considers good wheeling, find a rock and " go round and round and round " (play it in a loop and that's basically what they did).

Enjoy
All in Fun! laugh

#116778 - 20/01/05 05:07 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtacy:
I just wanted to post what AZXC considers good wheeling, find a rock and "go round and round and round" (play it in a loop and that's basically what they did).
I played it in a loop as instructed. [Huh?] [Laughing] ...It was funny! laugh Why was he going around? confused

#116779 - 20/01/05 06:12 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Tomas! Welcome to AZ!

Haven't seen you since the Xterra event at Half Moon Bay. Hope you and the little one are doing well!

I remember that jump. Nice! [LOL]

#116780 - 20/01/05 06:21 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XSAL:
I played it in a loop as instructed. [Huh?] [Laughing] ...It was funny! laugh Why was he going around? confused
To Get His Rock Off?.. [LOL] laugh

#116781 - 20/01/05 07:06 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
Anonymous
Unregistered

That is the first thing I've seen on my new computer laugh It almost brought a tear to my eye [ThumbsUp]

#116782 - 20/01/05 07:15 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
Xtasy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
Tomas! Welcome to AZ!

Haven't seen you since the Xterra event at Half Moon Bay. Hope you and the little one are doing well!

I remember that jump. Nice! [LOL]
Thanks Johnnyx, been here about a year now and just getting hooked back up. I looked into joining the club when I first arrived, but it appeared to be disintegrating so I wanted awhile while I settled in. Do you attend any of the club events? Do any of the Xcursions in your Armada? What every happened to NiceRack? Maybe I'll see you at one of the meetings.

#116783 - 20/01/05 07:16 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
Xtasy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
That is the first thing I've seen on my new computer laugh It almost brought a tear to my eye [ThumbsUp]
I'm glad I was able to create such a touching momemt between you and your new system.

#116784 - 20/01/05 08:01 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shortly after that post, I created another touching moment :p

#116785 - 20/01/05 09:14 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
Xtasy Offline

Sounds Messy!

#116786 - 20/01/05 10:48 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtacy:
Thanks Johnnyx, been here about a year now and just getting hooked back up. I looked into joining the club when I first arrived, but it appeared to be disintegrating so I wanted awhile while I settled in. Do you attend any of the club events? Do any of the Xcursions in your Armada? What every happened to NiceRack? Maybe I'll see you at one of the meetings.
Yeah, would be great to see you again.

I've actually joined a few runs while I had the X, and one w/ the Rover, but the Armada really is a serious mall crawler at this point. After I lift it (DON'T TELL THE WIFE! laugh ), I'll consider doing a more scenic/less technical outing. There's just not much clearance on that thing!

Traded the Xterra in on Land Rover Discovery(Still have it - and the NICERAC plate in my garage!) - it'll be for sale soon if anyone's interested (the Rover). '99 white Discovery II. Looking for about $11.5k or so.

Anyway, good to hear you're...uh...here. [Huh?] [LOL]

#116787 - 22/01/05 02:59 PM Re: AZ Wheeling
Xtasy Offline

Well can't wait to see you again (lets see if I can remember what you look like?).

So why are you selling the Discover II, is it because you want to upgrade to the LR3?

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal