2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#118906 - 22/05/03 05:30 PM PDX Area wheeling
BammBamm Offline

Loc: Clackamas, OR
Hey all.

I hate to sound like so many posts that you see on here, but does anyone know good places to do some mild off-roading in the Portland area? I've been to just about every website for 4x4 groups in Portland and very few of them mention any trails at all. If anything they only mention the trails from www.oohva.org. I understand that these are the state sponsored areas, but many seem geared towards motorcycles or ATVs, and all of them are quite a distance from where I am (Damascas/Boring area). It would be nice if there were some small areas to explore in east county out towards Mt. Hood.

If anyone has an thoughts please let me know. I would love to go do some exploring this weekend without taking the 1 1/2 trip to a OOHVA area.

Thanks! smile

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

#118907 - 22/05/03 07:11 PM Re: PDX Area wheeling
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Most of Barlow road should be open by now.. it's not technical but very scenic. I may be heading up there on Saturday to mess around and camp if it decides not to rain. I have many many many miles clocked in the Mt. Hood National Forest.. grab an Oregon Gazateer for starters and a GPS if you don't have one. Shoot me an email if you want to hook up. mosi26@attbi.com

Moderator:  Mosi 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal