2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#124678 - 20/11/03 04:45 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not sure about the climb out of Xtrail, it is almost as abad as angry jeep , and we know what a 2wd had to do to get up angry jeep..

#124679 - 20/11/03 06:48 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Anonymous
Unregistered

xtrail is no problem for 2wd...exit is not a problem. a lot of the trails i had no problem riding in, even a few 4 diamond. only problemn is the exit.
hey, u guys have a blas man. mine is stil sitting att he shop.

#124680 - 20/11/03 08:21 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
surfingteacher Offline

Loc: Richardson
For some reason, i remember the exit out of angry jeep as worse than the exit out of xtrail. Don't trust Keith. he wasn't with us, remember? he was off blowing a driveshaft, or something, on twister when we went through xtrail.
TNT #14
SWXC #95
I wish I could think of something clever to put here.
Cardomain

#124681 - 20/11/03 10:32 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Griffin2020 Offline

Loc: D/FW Metroplex, TX
Xtrail was not that bad, since the big rock at the end has washed out. Just lots of loose rocks on a fairly steep incline...momentum is everything.

#124682 - 20/11/03 11:07 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by surfingteacher:
For some reason, i remember the exit out of angry jeep as worse than the exit out of xtrail. Don't trust Keith. he wasn't with us, remember? he was off blowing a driveshaft, or something, on twister when we went through xtrail.
After he and Matt dropped off the Pathfinder, they rode with me and we did a few trails, including Xtrail again (we couldn't find the group thanks to the crappy range of FRS). I wouldn't say that the last part of Xtrail is any easier than Angry Jeep... and it's much longer. I think a 2WD could do it - they would just have to be pretty brave with the gas.

See you folks tomorrow. My current plan is still to leave from Wylie around 9 if anyone is looking to caravan... not sure if I'll take I-20 or I-30 - it's about the same from here.

My friend Chris is also going to try to come with his big ass 4WD Chevy pickup.... should be interesting (that bastard got a mechanical locker standard mad )

#124683 - 20/11/03 11:17 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Anonymous
Unregistered

we will probably be leaving around 10pm - 11pm..

#124684 - 21/11/03 05:42 AM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
surfingteacher Offline

Still planning on leaving before 5, probably 4;30. As soon as I can get home and throw everything in the x. Everything is sitting in the garage. All I have to do is back up and throw it in. Then I have to gas it up and get ice. Starting to get a little anxious smile
TNT #14
SWXC #95
Cardomain

#124685 - 21/11/03 07:28 AM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
UTJMAC Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
I was putting this off as long as possible....
Doesn't look like I'm coming.

There are a few odds and ends on the Jeep I still need to fix (alternator, shocks, some wiring). I thought about towing it there and fixing it at camp tonight, but it would just be too much to a time intenxiev thing.
I planning on spending the weekend on it and working out some more bugs. I'll definately be at the next one guys, and I'll definatly be bringing beer [Too much XOC] .
You guys have fun...and be careful.
John

#124686 - 21/11/03 07:54 AM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Kaiser Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by surfingteacher:
Still planning on leaving before 5, probably 4;30. As soon as I can get home and throw everything in the x. Everything is sitting in the garage. All I have to do is back up and throw it in. Then I have to gas it up and get ice. Starting to get a little anxious smile
Looks like you're going to be pretty much alone until late... I probably won't get there until midnight. You'd better not be s-faced and running around nekkid when we get there!

If you get really bored you can go trim back Xtrail!

#124687 - 21/11/03 08:46 AM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
OK John... next time!!!!! Just let me know.

Since John won't be there tonight... I will leave in the morning...arrive around 9:30. That way my son can drive up tonight and tag along.

I am there and spending tomorrow night. fajitas anyone ???

254-715-8328 cell CB 5 FRS 5

#124688 - 21/11/03 12:24 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
surfingteacher Offline

As long as I'm not the only one there allnight. I might get scared. eek I can't promise I won't be on my way to being Shit faced, but I won't be running around nakid. [Wave]
TNT #14
SWXC #95
Cardomain

#124689 - 21/11/03 02:10 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Anonymous
Unregistered

No NO NO MONakye will be there tonight, he left houston at 1pm and I will be there LATE tonight... I am going to try to remember to bring a weed wacker

#124690 - 21/11/03 02:33 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Kaiser Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by System-f:
No NO NO MONakye will be there tonight, he left houston at 1pm and I will be there LATE tonight... I am going to try to remember to bring a weed wacker
Poor Monakey - he's been posting his schedule over and over and nobody can remember.

Hey Keith - remind me to give you the CD I burned for you... I was on your site earlier listening to those little music clips you posted and I think you might like (or at least not hate like everyone else) this. It's PAL - M@rix... ever hear of it?

#124691 - 21/11/03 03:32 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
Anonymous
Unregistered

yes, in fact i think i have some PAL at home, just haven't listened to much of it.. I am going to get so wasted Saturday night... I have a DD anyways..

#124692 - 21/11/03 11:58 PM Re: So who's going to Barnwell this weekend?
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by System-f:
yes, in fact i think i have some PAL at home, just haven't listened to much of it.. I am going to get so wasted Saturday night... I have a DD anyways..
Well I got the bumper put on. It ain't done, but it is done enough. If anyone sees this I will probably be out there aroun 12 or 1 tomorrow. I still gotta put my skid plates on. I also am going to make some ghetto tabs for my lights. I want to do some serious night runnin' tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal