Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#125117 - 04/04/06 03:20 PM Mod Day April 15
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
I've mentioned this in other threads... might as well out it.

Three of us have cracked exhaust manifolds. I'll be getting my parts this week and installing them ASAP. The plan, assuming my install proves to be reasonable, is to do the other two at Xterraintx's place south of Waco on the 15th (geocaching in the same area the next weekend!).

There are a couple trucks that want help with lifts and other things. I encourage everyone to come out and we'll do everything that we have time to do - but since this was originally all about the manifolds I intend to give the manifold trucks priority if things are looking too slow (I wouldn't leave anyone with a truck half-disassembled... but I might request that someone save their mod for another weekend if it's looking like we won't have time to do everything).

I'll give a report on my manifold replacement ASAP and maybe we can get an idea of who is coming and plan a little (unfortunately, since it is at a little bit of a remote location we probably won't get many people who are just there to work but have no mods to do. Usually we have a pretty good ratio of workers to projects - but we'll have to see this time.

#125118 - 06/04/06 07:48 AM Re: Mod Day April 15
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Well poop.

Someone pointed out that this is Easter weekend and that it probably wasn't the best time.

I still don't have any plans for that weekend (though I might join up with an Oklahoma run the S2000 club is doing if nothing else pops up) - so if 4x2offroad or anyone wants to get anything done we could mess with it at my house in Allen.

Let me know....
Glen

#125119 - 06/04/06 04:36 PM Re: Mod Day April 15
Anonymous
Unregistered

sounds like somethign id go for. Too bad with it being easter ill be at my lake painting my skids so i guess ill be having a mod day all to my lonesome. Then i can go wheel my car and test em out.

#125120 - 06/04/06 06:07 PM Re: Mod Day April 15
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I wont have a lift to put on until may 8th...and then i only have a week until i go back to New orleans for school...so I'll prob have to do it all by myself.

#125121 - 07/04/06 10:28 AM Re: Mod Day April 15
Anonymous
Unregistered

what lift did you go with. Wered you get it from. Any why are you getting it so late.

#125122 - 07/04/06 06:47 PM Re: Mod Day April 15
Anonymous
Unregistered

i havnt even ordered it yet, but that is probably going to be the only free week i have for a couple months...so that's when it goes on.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal