2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#126267 - 26/01/04 11:28 AM Re: Sorry to be off Xterra Topic, but.....
austinbrtndr Offline

Loc: ATX
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Perfect example of why people think off-roaders have no respect for other people and their land. They asked you to keep off, and you went back.

If you go back, make sure you're willing to give them Kraig as a peace offering. eek
Y'know... We saw "no trespassing" signs in a few places and we stayed away from them... We never crossed over any land that was marked... Actually, from what I could tell, the land belonged to the county... I don't know who that guy was... There was a beat up trailer back in the middle of open, unmarked land... Expensive land at that... for all I know he was a redneck squatter... As for wildlife preserve, that's crap... there were several areas that were used as dumps... Also, we didn't tear anything up, spin our tires excessively, or drive off of the trail at anytime... And respect for some hillbilly telling me to suck his dick? I don't think so... [ThumbsDown]

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig

#126268 - 26/01/04 11:42 AM Re: Sorry to be off Xterra Topic, but.....
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I told ya'll not to go out there but you didnt listen. Its your own fault. That land is private property owned by some frnech guy. How do I know this?? Because i went to talk to a realtor about who owns it as a possible spot for TMTC.

#126269 - 26/01/04 12:05 PM Re: Sorry to be off Xterra Topic, but.....
austinbrtndr Offline

Loc: ATX
Hey Chia... you ever told a kid not to do something? Of course he does it anyway... yeah... same thing applies to this... but if I knew then what I know now, I'd do it again... nothing better to do... [Sleep]

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig

#126270 - 26/01/04 01:31 PM Re: Sorry to be off Xterra Topic, but.....
babyX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by austinbrtndr:
And respect for some hillbilly telling me to suck his dick? I don't think so... [ThumbsDown]
I'm saying Redxhead should've respected the fact that on a previous outing, he was asked to not return to that property.

I'm not saying you shoulda known it was private property, although I'd think driving past a FOR SALE sign would have given you pause.

#126271 - 26/01/04 01:50 PM Re: Sorry to be off Xterra Topic, but.....
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by austinbrtndr:
Hey Chia... you ever told a kid not to do something? Of course he does it anyway... yeah... same thing applies to this... but if I knew then what I know now, I'd do it again... nothing better to do... [Sleep]
You're not a kid. You're an adult.

. . . I think . . .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal