2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#126278 - 22/05/05 03:38 AM Calmini Idler bushings & Missing Lug wrench
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
Hey I was working on the truck yesterday and went to get my lug wrench to finish up ( do not like air for tighting) and it's missing.

I know they are not expensive... but I have not changed a tire on my truck in awile and last I remember using it was the mods done at my place a month or so ago.

Anyone come up with an extra chrome 4 post wrench??

Oh yea the half shaft replacement went well once I figured how to get the angles worked to get it out and clear.

While under there I noticed my Calmini Idler arm bushings are shot again frown

From what I'm reading there is a waiting list... I am supposed to go to Clayton this weekend. How bad is it driving off road with it as loose as it is???

#126279 - 23/05/05 07:40 PM Re: Calmini Idler bushings & Missing Lug wrench
Anonymous
Unregistered

Roger, if you haven't already, turn 'em *180. Outside of that, say the word and I'll bring my spares (slightly used, but I believe in better than good shape [ThumbsUp] ..) to GONE to handoff to anyone from SWXC that can get 'em to you. smile

#126280 - 24/05/05 06:17 AM Re: Calmini Idler bushings & Missing Lug wrench
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
Dan, thanks for the offer but I do not believe anyone from here can make GONE. I am going to Clayton, OK for the weekend rally but that is about it.

Luckily I have a spare vehicle so I will just put the X on stands and send it in next week after Clayton.

Wish me luck... will be interesting to see how long the turn around actually takes.

#126281 - 24/05/05 08:34 AM Re: Calmini Idler bushings & Missing Lug wrench
Anonymous
Unregistered

I called Calmini yesterday to "be put on the list" but found out some significant info.

Due to some bastages not returning parts, Calmini has stopped sending out replacement parts. you must send the arm to them and it will be fit, per their spec's, with replacement bushings. I was told the process takes around five days.

Sucks but that's what happens when a few dipsticks screw over a supplier.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal