shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#128459 - 12/07/03 06:37 AM Las Cruces New Mexico Dealership JackKey
Anonymous
Unregistered

How many people here are from NM and actually tried to get service at JackKey in Las Cruces, NM? I've had so many problems with those people that it just gets frustrating. I've tried to order parts from them for my 2002 X and they say we'll order it, but never comes in so I have to call up the one in El Paso to get parts and I'm thinking about getting service there too because they are much better. It seems to me that the "5 Star Dealership" is only worth a 1/4 star because the only thing they do right is be friendly. I don't think they know Jack about Nissans over there. Just my 2 cents if anyone has experienced this please tell me in this forum, so I know I'm not the only one and I can start complaining more to them. Thanks mad mad mad mad [Argue]

#128460 - 15/07/03 03:20 PM Re: Las Cruces New Mexico Dealership JackKey
Kt Offline

Loc: Montgomery, Texas
Nope, never done business with them, but let me tell you the best way to get parts for the ole' X is from www.xterraparts.com. They are nice and get you your parts ASAP. Try them out and you won't regret it. They know their business and even give discounts to SWXC members. (Well, at least I got one the last time I ordered!)

#128461 - 17/07/03 06:46 AM Re: Las Cruces New Mexico Dealership JackKey
foreigndog Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Xterramods: If you need help here in El Paso, let us know. Which dealership are you getting your parts from here? Casa Nissan sponsors our club, all of our members get 20% off on parts and service there. Let me know if you want to join.

Frank G.
West Texas Xterra Club, President

#128462 - 08/08/03 12:26 PM Re: Las Cruces New Mexico Dealership JackKey
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I do get them from Casa Nissan. smile That sounds like a pretty good idea joining SWXC, how do I do that? I'm not sure if I'd be able to make a lot of those meetings (d@mn work [Finger] ),but having questions, problems, and sharing about our X-adventures sounds like a good idea.

#128463 - 08/08/03 12:47 PM Re: Las Cruces New Mexico Dealership JackKey
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
actually the el paso based club is WTXC not SWXC you can contact foreigndog or myself through email for details.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal