2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#129904 - 14/09/05 04:28 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Brant214:
cool. sunday would be fine with me too. hopefully i'll have time to get the PML done by then, but i'm not sure. i may just have to lay off of some things like last week because of clearance (still have factory step rails on). i didn't have any problems with the stuff we did last time, so i should be cool. planning to get sliders sometime in the future.

mike
Cool...see if Clint, Patrick and some other people would like to join us...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#129905 - 14/09/05 08:26 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
Quote:
Originally posted by Rickster43:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
[b]Marble Falls = Slabs= closed frown

Katemcy is reasonably close (100 miles I'd guess) from Austin and SA guys can take 281.

Yeah, The Slabs was closed last year some time, cause of restrictions of Offroad use that congress passed not too long ago...yeah, we gotta hit Katemcy one of these days..[/b]
Katemcy is a blast. easiest way to get there is I-10 to fred, then take 87(?) up to mason. only a couple hours drive. worth calling in sick for a long weekend.

not sure if i can make the den this sunday. two weeks in a row may be pushing it with becky. i did tell her that we need to clean the inside and out of both vehicles this sunday, so maybe get the x more dirty before cleaning it. will keep you posted.

edit: roger, when you gonna make it down to the den?

#129906 - 14/09/05 09:24 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

sounds like a run to Katemcy is in order... laugh looks like they will be closing for the season soon.

mike

#129907 - 15/09/05 08:27 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
shiner Offline

Quote:
sounds like a run to Katemcy is in order... laugh looks like they will be closing for the season soon.

mike
this years run to katemcy was in february, so assuming the same for next year. planning already to make next year.

becky wasn't to thrilled about another den run this sunday, but i still have two days to annoy her about it and hopefully go.

#129908 - 15/09/05 08:38 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

cool, i'll plan going in feb if ya'll go the same time next year. that will give me some time to get mods done.

i'm down for sunday, Rick sounds like he'll go, need to talk to Pat i guess.

keep me posted and keep annoying her. laugh

mike

#129909 - 15/09/05 08:42 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
shiner Offline

Quote:

keep me posted and keep annoying her. laugh

mike[/QB]
not as easy as it sounds, i like sleeping in a bed. the dog house, as familiar as i am with it....

#129910 - 15/09/05 08:48 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

i understand completely, trust me. i'm sort of in the middle of something like that right now.

i was half kidding though, no need to be "in the dog house" for a den run.

it's no big deal, the den won't be going anywhere...that i know of.

just be cool to hang out again...we can always plan something with more notice.

later,

mike

#129911 - 15/09/05 09:17 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
shiner Offline

no worries. i have a really dry/morbid sense of humor. if i was serious you would know. half the people i work with scratch their balls and ask wtf? prefer den over church. wife no happy, but need a release. also, drank ricks fat tire, so really need to pay him back. just to note, if rick is trail leader (he knows den better than i), prepare to drive fast and keep up.

#129912 - 15/09/05 09:25 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

hhhmmmm....i need to start using that release bit.

i think that just from the one time i've been there, i can at least remember the path we took last time. although i never mind driving fast.

anyone get ahold of Pat yet?

mike

#129913 - 15/09/05 09:38 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
shiner Offline

you remember after one time and here it is two years for me. either i'm old or drink to much.....probably the drinking. if rick is still in, i'll put my foot down to go....sleeping bag won't fit in dog house, but i can work with it.

edit: get hold of pat? i just wait for him to post here. (he is more reliable than me..)

#129914 - 15/09/05 09:46 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

well i think i remember...might be a different story once we get out there. plus i've already had a few tonight...could be affecting my judgement [Freak]

yeah...if Rick is going...then i'm in for sure!
laugh

mike

#129915 - 15/09/05 09:53 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
shiner Offline

Quote:

laugh

mike[/QB]
you haven't met rick yet... he likes to back out. wink oh wait, that is me. confused i'll see what i can do for sunday.

#129916 - 15/09/05 10:02 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

it's kinda hard to pick up sarcasm when typing here... [LOL]

like you said, we've got a couple of days to decide, and Rick is watching the weather for us. laugh he will let us know if it's going to be raining again.

mike

#129917 - 15/09/05 10:11 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Rickster43 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by shiner:
Quote:

laugh

mike
you haven't met rick yet... he likes to back out. wink oh wait, that is me. confused i'll see what i can do for sunday.[/QB]
Yeah, yeah, yeah...That is you alright..I only backed out once, and that was last Weekend due to "Fucked-up Weather"...But I'm in like flint this Sunday boys...should be some Kick-ass Weather...unless something drastic happens...I guess it's a plan...Patrick, if you read this Post...LET'S GO!!!!...I guess meet at Whataburger this Sunday @ 10 AM ?

P.S. - Clint, you can forget about the Fat Tire Six-Pack you owe me, since I was a no-show last Weekend...just buy me a couple of Dos Equis at Cha-Cho's afterwards... cool

#129918 - 15/09/05 10:37 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

10am shouldn't be a problem for me with good weather. took longer last time because of rainy roads and jackasses on the highway.

is the wbooger close to the taco place we met at last sunday? don't remember seeing it.

mike

#129919 - 16/09/05 05:53 AM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Rickster43 Offline

Quote:

is the wbooger close to the taco place we met at last sunday? don't remember seeing it.

mike
Yeah..it is across the street from Tinka-Taco, on the Ingram Park Mall Parking Lot...you can't miss it...or we can meet at Tinka-Taco, it don't matter...

#129920 - 16/09/05 06:34 AM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually I'm out more than likely. Need a relax day. Two weeks of solid lecturing has worn me out. BUT if anyone gets into trouble, let me know and I'll come to the rescue.

BTW, the Tink-a-Taco was actually pretty good.

#129921 - 16/09/05 06:47 AM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Rickster43 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirt Guy:
Actually I'm out more than likely. Need a relax day. Two weeks of solid lecturing has worn me out. BUT if anyone gets into trouble, let me know and I'll come to the rescue.

BTW, the Tink-a-Taco was actually pretty good.
Boooooo!!! I guess I'm Trail Leader...man, I hate to be Trail Leader...I think it should be Clints Turn since he's been out there as much as I have...or it should be to each it's own...

Yeah, let's meet at Tinka-Taco at 10am...

#129922 - 16/09/05 01:56 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

Man can't wait for you guys to get lifted or crank the tbars. Keep from having to keep pulling out Ricks bumper. laugh

#129923 - 16/09/05 04:21 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Rickster43 Offline

Quote:
Man can't wait for you guys to get lifted or crank the tbars. Keep from having to keep pulling out Ricks bumper. laugh
Yeah...those cheap plastic things...any little thing that you rub against, there goes the Plastic Bumper...you can still have a 3" Lift, and those things will still get damaged...

#129924 - 16/09/05 10:41 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rickster43:
Quote:
[b]Man can't wait for you guys to get lifted or crank the tbars. Keep from having to keep pulling out Ricks bumper. laugh
Yeah...those cheap plastic things...any little thing that you rub against, there goes the Plastic Bumper...you can still have a 3" Lift, and those things will still get damaged...[/b]
shrockworks man...shrockworks... wink

I'll get out one of these days...school and work is going to have my ass for many weeks [Crybaby]

#129925 - 17/09/05 02:27 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Rickster43 Offline

Ok...so who's all going tomorrow ?

#129926 - 17/09/05 08:22 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
shiner Offline

as of now, i am in. becky doesn't feel to social so no church. plan on 10am at taco place. will have to cut out around 1-2ish though, so no beers afterwards (unless we just do beers and no den). will check back here in morning, but you all have my cell, so give a call if anything changes.

#129927 - 17/09/05 09:51 PM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

i'll be at the taco place at 10. are ya'll planning to meet at 10 and then eat breakfast? i am going to eat before leaving austin, if that makes a difference. i can get there with no problems as far as the directions, so clint, won't need to meet up with you in NB unless you want.

see ya'll in the morning,

mike

#129928 - 20/09/05 06:03 AM Re: September 11 Run to the Den
Anonymous
Unregistered

So how'd the run go?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal