2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130597 - 02/01/07 10:38 AM Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've got a few things that I'll need to do to the X this month (CV and skids). Anyone else got anything else to do? Was thinking if so, then maybe we could throw a mod day together.

Post up if you have thoughts.

#130598 - 02/01/07 10:57 AM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hopefully my shrock skids will roll in on time for this.

#130599 - 02/01/07 10:58 AM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I think that the last 2 mod days have demonstrated my ability to "supervise" (and not much else smile ), so I'm up for it. Gotta have someone to stand by with the fire extinguisher.

Unfortunately, I don't have space to work, or I would offer to host.

#130600 - 02/01/07 11:21 AM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

C'mon Frank, you can lead the AFDB mod session. laugh

#130601 - 02/01/07 12:29 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't have any mods but I do need to take off the front bumper and fix a few things, like the windshield wiper container smile

#130602 - 02/01/07 01:47 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby B.:
C'mon Frank, you can lead the AFDB mod session. laugh
Good point, Bobby. In fact, when I saw all that by-law posting the other day I was thinking we should put something in there making AFDB's part of our list of mandatory trail equipment.

#130603 - 02/01/07 02:50 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Count me in on a mod day. I still have a pickle fork if its needed.

#130604 - 02/01/07 08:06 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Yeah I could lend a hand. How about 1/13 or 27th? Does anybody have a place in OC we could use? Kids want to check out the Monster Jam at Angels Stadium at 7:30pm afterwords laugh
http://www.monsterjamonline.com/home

With my rig mod days seem like at least once a month, still R&R'ing stuff from the big bear snow run couple weeks ago.

I’m getting ready for the bigger tires and more lift involving some cutting, grinding, and welding which takes a while so I’ll most likely do that on other days.

#130605 - 02/01/07 08:30 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

If we make it later in the month, we'll have more time to find a locale. All I have is an alley, although that alley has seen its fair share of mods. laugh

Plus, that'll give me some time to prep and paint the skids. What do you think; racing stripes? Just as an FYI...Jim has skids in stock and has a three plate discount. I saved enough to cover shipping costs, which was pretty cool.

Brian, you still thinking body lift? Was talking to Rachael a bit ago and she's planning on one also in the near future.

#130606 - 02/01/07 08:48 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've got plenty o' room here...ploblem is my HOA would form a lynch mob the next day.....f***in' commie-pinko-liberals!

#130607 - 02/01/07 11:11 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

My CV is installed but not functional. Bobby if you tell me what I need to bring to make it work I would love to do the mod day, since i never made it to the X-mas potluck. Oh BTW, the update on the repair... it was some pivot point for the clutch, they said that it was rusted from water getting in the tranny!! FUN TIMES IN AZUSA!!!! the part was like $10 but since they had to take the tranny down... I even threw a new clutch. $1300 and 14 days later the X is back on the road. What a Merrrrrrrrry X-mas!! WOoo!!

#130608 - 03/01/07 09:09 AM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by X2THA_T:
My CV is installed but not functional. Bobby if you tell me what I need to bring to make it work I would love to do the mod day, since i never made it to the X-mas potluck. Oh BTW, the update on the repair... it was some pivot point for the clutch, they said that it was rusted from water getting in the tranny!! FUN TIMES IN AZUSA!!!! the part was like $10 but since they had to take the tranny down... I even threw a new clutch. $1300 and 14 days later the X is back on the road. What a Merrrrrrrrry X-mas!! WOoo!!
Your CV, is it in the X then? I remember that Eric was putting on the new boots but don't recall if it was ever put in or not. If it just needs to be put in, then we can crank it out no problem.

#130609 - 03/01/07 11:13 AM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]My CV is installed but not functional. Bobby if you tell me what I need to bring to make it work I would love to do the mod day, since i never made it to the X-mas potluck. Oh BTW, the update on the repair... it was some pivot point for the clutch, they said that it was rusted from water getting in the tranny!! FUN TIMES IN AZUSA!!!! the part was like $10 but since they had to take the tranny down... I even threw a new clutch. $1300 and 14 days later the X is back on the road. What a Merrrrrrrrry X-mas!! WOoo!!
Your CV, is it in the X then? I remember that Eric was putting on the new boots but don't recall if it was ever put in or not. If it just needs to be put in, then we can crank it out no problem.[/b]
Bobby, I meant CB... It was kinda late when I posted this... he heh! [Freak]

#130610 - 03/01/07 04:24 PM Re: Mod day this month perhaps???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]My CV is installed but not functional. Bobby if you tell me what I need to bring to make it work I would love to do the mod day, since i never made it to the X-mas potluck. Oh BTW, the update on the repair... it was some pivot point for the clutch, they said that it was rusted from water getting in the tranny!! FUN TIMES IN AZUSA!!!! the part was like $10 but since they had to take the tranny down... I even threw a new clutch. $1300 and 14 days later the X is back on the road. What a Merrrrrrrrry X-mas!! WOoo!!
Your CV, is it in the X then? I remember that Eric was putting on the new boots but don't recall if it was ever put in or not. If it just needs to be put in, then we can crank it out no problem.[/b]
Bobby, I meant CB... It was kinda late when I posted this... he heh! [Freak] [/b]
LOL. I think all that's needed is the coax cable, a spring and some misc. hardware. Should be cheap. Let me see if I can figure it out; I have to go look at my setup to jog my memory.

Can you do me a favor, tho? I need you to measure something. Check exactly where that lightbar is positioned over your gear basket, if at all. From the lightbar down, how much room is there (in inches)? Also, how far back? There's a bracket available that, if flipped upside down, will mount off the lightbar but drop the spring and quick-release for the antenna down so you'll still be able to get in the garage.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal