2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131225 - 12/01/07 05:00 PM yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI, Cans (4) were ordered Wed. nite. Not sure how responsive EE is with order processing/shipping....but, I'll let you know when they hit the beach in Vegas. Maybe we could plan a trip out to pick them up and do another kwik DV, MoRoad or Area 51 advanced recon. Mitch????

#131226 - 12/01/07 05:02 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Area 51? Just let me know. I have a 4-day weekend coming to me after the weekend of the 20th so I'll have plenty of time to spend out there.

#131227 - 12/01/07 05:08 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds bueno! Now, all i have to do is find another gen2 crossbar for my rack and get the can mounts rigged to my rig...can you dig?

#131228 - 12/01/07 05:12 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I dig the rig rigging.

#131229 - 12/01/07 05:39 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Werd. cool

EE is pretty on their game with processing and shipping.

Are there any three-day weekends coming up?

#131230 - 12/01/07 05:44 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xtatik:
Sounds bueno! Now, all i have to do is find another gen2 crossbar for my rack and get the can mounts rigged to my rig...can you dig?
I was thinking of adding another crossbar myself, even with just the hi-lift and some odds & ends I would not mind some extra support for the Yak Loadwarrior. The dealer said something about $120 each, but that they might cut me a better deal. If you can find a good source please let me know as well.

#131231 - 12/01/07 05:47 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
. . . Maybe we could plan a trip out to pick them up and do another kwik DV, MoRoad or Area 51 advanced recon. Mitch????
I might be interested in something like that, as long as you're not going someplace that requires a lift and/or a locker. (Just trying to be realistic, don't want to bog down someone's group.)

#131232 - 12/01/07 05:51 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B:
Quote:
[b]. . . Maybe we could plan a trip out to pick them up and do another kwik DV, MoRoad or Area 51 advanced recon. Mitch????
I might be interested in something like that, as long as you're not going someplace that requires a lift and/or a locker. (Just trying to be realistic, don't want to bog down someone's group.)[/b]
That's it Frank. Everyone goes. Time to institute the "No Xterra left behind" program.

Lifts and lockers for all!

#131233 - 12/01/07 06:34 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for ordering up. Let me know what I owe you.

BTW, did you get the conf. numbers for the skids? Got mine. Have the paint already and fixin' to get to it and do it. laugh

#131234 - 12/01/07 08:17 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bobby
Just checked e-mail and by-golly.....my skids have wheels under them...finally!
As for the cans.....I only have the product invoice sans freight. So, we can wait until I get the final invoice delivered with the cans. Or, maybe I can get them to fax me a copy...I'll call manana.
Once mine gets here, theyz ain't nuttin' to it, but ta do it, yo.

#131235 - 12/01/07 08:32 PM Re: yo, Bobby!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Schweet! Just let me know whenever and I'll get you the $. Appreciate you doing the order and don't want you to have to wait to get paid.

Did you find an option or idea for fabbing the mount? I've got that alu plate if you need it. What ever you choose, just remember you need a bit of clearance fore and aft of the trays to enable them to open and for the latch to close. I almost made the mistake of locating them right up on the rear tube of the rack, which wouldn't have let me work the latches or fix the locks.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal