shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131419 - 13/03/04 06:57 PM Need new ideas...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Going to be in LA this week (Tuesday thru Saturday). Me and a co-worker doing some work stuff.

Already done the "drive around Hollywood, Valley, Pacific Highway" stuff.

Also, we won't be free until around 5-6pm each day.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#131420 - 15/03/04 10:53 AM Re: Need new ideas...
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
How about Beverly Hills, Universal Citywalk, Downtown Disney. The dsadvantage you have is that you will be available during LA rush hour and you will encounter traffic anywhere you go. Traffic will usually die down after 7-8pm depending on where you are at. Give me some ideas of what you want to do and I will give you some ideas of where you can go.

#131421 - 17/03/04 07:08 PM Re: Need new ideas...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Buffalo is right... good suggestions & traffic is going to be a pain during those hours. You may also wanna try:
- Santa Monica Pier
- 3rd Street Promenade (which is near Santa Monica Pier) Restaurants/bars/specialty & exotic shops/theaters/street entertainers, etc.
- Old Town Pasadena (on Colorado Blvd) Restaurant/bars/specialty & exotic shops/theaters/home & clothing shops, etc.
- Long Beach off of Pine Blvd (aka THE PIKE) ... keep going all the way towards the ocean... it's passing Ocean Blvd. Brand new shopping center/entertainment area. There's also a Hooters on Pine Blvd a little north of that shopping ctr. I've only driven by this one so excuse me if I'm wrong: theaters/restaurants/arcade/specialty shops
- Hermosa Beach Pier/Strand - Restaruants/bars/few shops/Beach access/Comedy Magic Club South on Hermosa Ave
- Venice Beach
- Getty Museum - They're open late, parking is $5, admission is free and there are AWESOME views!
- Melrose - Restaurants/bars/specialty & exotic shops/freaks
- Belmont Shore in Long Beach - Restaruants/Bars/specialty shops

You may also wanna try LA Times for more info.

Is there anything specific you want to do?

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal