From Blue Leader:
SAVE THE DATE!!! SATURDAY, JULY 12TH, 2003 @ THE WILDOMAR OHV 10:00AM!

This is your chance to make a difference and participate in your monthly OHV Volunteer Day and BBQ.

We will also be educating and welcoming our new volunteers about the Green and Red Sticker funds that we are working with to restore the 360 acre OHV. And, also introducing the newest Board Members.

THREE PROJECTS TO DO THIS DAY ALL WITH VARIOUS LEVELS OF EXERTION AND EASE:

1. "DEPARTMENT OF DA-FENCE". Running an auger and mixing cement. We need to install a gate and fence to lock up the OHV for weather conditions when it get's too wet.

2. "WET T-SHIRT CONTEST". We just received a donation of 3 miles of fire hose that we need to lay out throughout the OHV. We have a 4,000 gal. water truck that we will use to wet down the terra firma. This will be one cool water fight!

3. "FUTURE GARDENERS OF AMERICA / OAK TREE DERBY". Bring your own loppers and prunners! This is an easy one, even the kids can do this one. We have some fabulous Scrub Oaks that need the lower half cleared out to make room for picnic tables underneath.

BBQ WILL BE AT 1:00PM PLEASE RSVP ON LINE SO WE GET THE FOOD COUNT RIGHT! EDIBLE DONATIONS ACCEPTED AND GREATLY APPRECIATED.
RAFFLE AT 2:00PM! LOOK FORWARD TO COOL PRIZES!

To RSVP please response to this thread:
http://www.sccxterra.com/board/thread.cfm?TID=1393

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE WILDOMAR OHV GO TO www.offroadaccess.com AND SITE SEARCH WILDOMAR OHV. DIRECTIONS AND CONTACTS WILL BE THERE. Go ahead and register on ORA while your on line!

They were saying that currently, Wildomar OHV is about 400 acres (I had heard 360). But, somehow, the OHV has come upon another 800 acres. Plans are to eventually cut trails through this additional acreage for us to play on/in. I don't know about you guys, but I want to be part of that, and reap the rewards of building a relationship and rapport with the rangers involved with it. This is a chance for us to improve our play opportunities!

Please join us on the 12th to be part of this! smile
Brian