shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#132465 - 03/03/04 11:49 AM Ohio Section
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ian,
There are a few of us here in Ohio and it looks like enough interest for the beginnings of a club. Would it be possible to create an OhioXOC section of the forum for us to communicate. Thanks so much!

#132466 - 12/06/04 08:49 AM Re: Ohio Section
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will second this proposal but perhaps we need a koi section instead of just Ohio. Yes I realise that this post has been here for a while but I am a newb.

#132467 - 14/06/04 07:24 AM Re: Ohio Section
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
We have a forum for Ohio over on the Midwest Xterra Owners board. Come check it out!

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#132468 - 16/06/04 02:51 PM Re: Ohio Section
Anonymous
Unregistered

Unless you're up for a 10 hour drive to see the Midwest group, don't waste your time on that site. I got excited untill I realized how far away they are. Definately shouldn't even bother including Ohio.

#132469 - 16/06/04 09:25 PM Re: Ohio Section
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
Well there is a forum there for ohio,on MXO. Why not post in that section for local events?
There was some talk on maybe a run to "Haspins" by IN/OH boarder, but it dosn't look like much interest. frown

#132470 - 16/06/04 09:46 PM Re: Ohio Section
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by OhioXterra:
Unless you're up for a 10 hour drive to see the Midwest group, don't waste your time on that site. I got excited untill I realized how far away they are. Definately shouldn't even bother including Ohio.
You aren't getting involved, maybe that is the problem. Are you even a member of the site? The MXO club does not have a home base or main area. It is the whole midwest. Maybe you are getting it mixed up with MadCityXOC. That is Madison based, but the MXO is not. Post some possible wheeling areas, and you will be surprised how many people you can get together.

#132471 - 17/06/04 11:54 AM Re: Ohio Section
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
Quote:
Originally posted by OhioXterra:
[b]Unless you're up for a 10 hour drive to see the Midwest group, don't waste your time on that site. I got excited untill I realized how far away they are. Definately shouldn't even bother including Ohio.
You aren't getting involved, maybe that is the problem. Are you even a member of the site? The MXO club does not have a home base or main area. It is the whole midwest. Maybe you are getting it mixed up with MadCityXOC. That is Madison based, but the MXO is not. Post some possible wheeling areas, and you will be surprised how many people you can get together.[/b]
You don't get it, maybe thats the problem. To say something is the whole midwest is silly.

How many members do you guys have from Ohio? I didn't mean to offend you. Just offering my opinion to someone from Ohio. I'll have to pay closer attention to MXO and where you folks are meeting up. Lots of us here in Ohio would love to meet up closer to us, that would be great. Are you guys going to ECXC? [ThumbsUp]

#132472 - 17/06/04 03:33 PM Re: Ohio Section
Anonymous
Unregistered

THIS is EXACTLY why I think we should move MXG around from state to state. That way people in further away states have a chance to not drive as far.....

If you are REALLY interested in the MXO, you wouldn't mind a long drive for a long weekend to hang out and go wheeling with friends.... wink

#132473 - 17/06/04 04:16 PM Re: Ohio Section
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear ya but let me show you how I see it.

Get off work Friday @ 5
Drive 10 hours to somewhere in the "midwest"
Go to sleep at 3AM
Get up to wheel @ 8 AM
Leave the next day for a 10 hr drive and get to sleep for work on Monday.

I know the 10hrs isn't a standard I'm just giving you an example. I drove to Colorado for a week and had a blast meeting 2 XOC folks and I'd love to meet more in the midwest. It just hasn't seemed to work out on a weekend basis. I'm glad to know there are alot of cool people though, its encouraging.

#132474 - 17/06/04 05:26 PM Re: Ohio Section
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Get on the MXO and help to set something up. I will definatly try to take part, even if I have to drive 5 or 6 hours.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal