shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133316 - 02/02/05 06:31 AM Active Topics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do you think it would be feasable to have a way to see any given day's active topics? Sometimes I forget where I'm posting in active topics and have trouble finding the same thread again on another day, let's say after a weekend has passed.
Thanks.

#133317 - 02/02/05 06:39 AM Re: Active Topics
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
When you go to the forums, in the top left above the topics, it should say somewthing to the effect of welcome (insert name here). directly beneath that is a today's active topics link. I use it all the time...easier to chase down lefty that way. laugh

#133318 - 02/02/05 08:32 AM Re: Active Topics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think I wasn't specific enough. I'm looking to search for a particular day's active topic.

Let's say Wilmac and I are in a Bitch slap fest on Friday, but I don't post on Sat or Sun. I want to see what he posted on the weekend, but have to dig around to find the thread.

It would be more convienent to search Active Topics for Friday on Monday. That way I can continue to berate that MOFO.

Less time searching = More time Bitch Slapping. [Argue]

Thanks, You're great. I love your posts.

#133319 - 02/02/05 10:17 AM Re: Active Topics
Anonymous
Unregistered

SOXC has a great "ACTIVE TOPICS" feature.

It shows you the active topics since last logged on! (It can also be changed to last 15min, hour, day, two day's, week, two weeks, the list goes on!)

Very handy! I'd like to see it here as well!

#133320 - 02/02/05 10:19 AM Re: Active Topics
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
I think I wasn't specific enough. I'm looking to search for a particular day's active topic.

Let's say Wilmac and I are in a Bitch slap fest on Friday, but I don't post on Sat or Sun. I want to see what he posted on the weekend, but have to dig around to find the thread.

It would be more convienent to search Active Topics for Friday on Monday. That way I can continue to berate that MOFO.

Less time searching = More time Bitch Slapping. [Argue]

Thanks, You're great. I love your posts.
I do my best...
and hey, I'm for anything that leads to more bitch-slaps for WilMac laugh

Great idea, btw, you're right, I misunderstood you. That would be great, since most of my weekend and evening time is spent as far from a computer as I can get!!

#133321 - 04/03/05 09:33 AM Re: Active Topics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm a bit late on this, but:

find any post you have made, on the bottom left it says "posts:xxx" - click on the number and it will list all the places you posted.

#133322 - 04/03/05 12:52 PM Re: Active Topics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Only the last 50 actually...

#133323 - 04/03/05 06:23 PM Re: Active Topics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrible:
Only the last 50 actually...
I'm not generally in more then 50 conversations at any one given time wink

#133324 - 12/04/05 08:03 AM Re: Active Topics
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know this topic seems dead, but I was going to start a new topic the same subject so I will reuse.

I would also like to see a few more options for Active Topics for example:

View topics in the last 24 hours - I normally check at least once a day, but if I check at lets say 5pm and don't check back until the next day. If I click on Today's Active Topics, I miss from 5pm to midnight from the day before.

View topics since last visit - Like others have suggested, if you don't visit for a few days, it's easy to catch up without looking hard.

Just things to consider.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal