Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 190 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#138689 - 22/06/08 06:25 PM Re: Somethign everyone should read.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Should hack off the heads of a few druggies here - might make em think twice about it! laugh
Yes, because deciding what you put into your own body is tantamount to rape, murder, et al. I know you lime-eating faggots aren't much for personal freedom, but I'd like to keep what little I have left, and every time I hear you talk about anything political, I get an itchy trigger finger and the cold sweats. I can't believe I'd actually say this to someone, but would you please, please, please return to Great Britain and stay there? We've got lots of stupid, scared people here already. Full up. No vacancy.

Thanks for your stay and don't let the freedom door hit your ass on the way out. Cheerio!

PS--Take Madman with you. He just adores surveillance cameras, and even if he's a massive pussy here, the testosterone bar is set so low in the Isles, he might actually be considered tough over there.

#138690 - 22/06/08 07:12 PM Re: Somethign everyone should read.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
[b]Should hack off the heads of a few druggies here - might make em think twice about it! laugh
Yes, because deciding what you put into your own body is tantamount to rape, murder, et al. I know you lime-eating faggots aren't much for personal freedom, but I'd like to keep what little I have left, and every time I hear you talk about anything political, I get an itchy trigger finger and the cold sweats. I can't believe I'd actually say this to someone, but would you please, please, please return to Great Britain and stay there? We've got lots of stupid, scared people here already. Full up. No vacancy.

Thanks for your stay and don't let the freedom door hit your ass on the way out. Cheerio!

PS--Take Madman with you. He just adores surveillance cameras, and even if he's a massive pussy here, the testosterone bar is set so low in the Isles, he might actually be considered tough over there.[/b]
[Spit] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

Que the ALR.....sweet just as I was starting to think XOC was getting boring.

#138691 - 23/06/08 06:07 PM Re: Somethign everyone should read.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

[QBI'm not the type to heckle the Special Olympics. Trust me, if you can actually get with the bullshit that was written, you're beyond the scope of reason. I know you enough by now to know that hysterics is really more your speed. I'll be here in the back if you need me...[/QB]
If you think what was written is bullshit, why don't you elaborate on those points as was previously asked of you?

Are you saying we are supposed to care about terrorists who want to kill us?

The only one being hysterical in this thread is you Shahram. Since you're a Muslim, it's fairly guaranteed that every time Islam and/or terrorists are mentioned on this board that you will be along shortly to troll the thread and throw your feces around.

There was nothing particularly unreasonable about what was written. What is unreasonable is that you seem to find what was written objectionable, but refuse to elaborate.

Put a hold on your feces throwing and trolling jihad against me and some of the other users for a minute and let us know what is so upsetting about the original post that your twat hairs are so itchy.

#138692 - 23/06/08 07:34 PM Re: Somethign everyone should read.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
If you think what was written is bullshit, why don't you elaborate on those points as was previously asked of you?
Uh...nope.

Quote:
Are you saying we are supposed to care about terrorists who want to kill us?
Yeah. We should care about them and hug them and kiss them. Why do I hate America?

Quote:
The only one being hysterical in this thread is you Shahram. Since you're a Muslim, it's fairly guaranteed that every time Islam and/or terrorists are mentioned on this board that you will be along shortly to troll the thread and throw your feces around.
Yeah. Kind of like you and every time homosexuality is mentioned, I guess.

Quote:
There was nothing particularly unreasonable about what was written. What is unreasonable is that you seem to find what was written objectionable, but refuse to elaborate.
You're right, there was nothing unreasonable about that at all.
It sounded like it was written by this lady:

Quote:
Put a hold on your feces throwing and trolling jihad against me and some of the other users for a minute and let us know what is so upsetting about the original post that your twat hairs are so itchy.
My opinion on this matter can be summed up pretty handily by this link:

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal