2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#143934 - 20/05/03 10:24 PM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
RabidRaider Offline

Loc: Palm Bay, Florida
Insult Americans? WTF are you talking about? I used to think that you had an iota of intelligence but you just proved me wrong. Insulting Americans. STFU.

#143935 - 20/05/03 11:09 PM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by RabidRaider:

Insult Americans? WTF are you talking about? I used to think that you had an iota of intelligence but you just proved me wrong. Insulting Americans. STFU.
I guess there are no Americans who are Catholics? I guess there are no Americans who are Christians concerned about the assault on their values and symbols. You're self loathing bigotry is obvious.

I guess everyone who believes in Jesus Christ is supposed to think it is a joke.

Did you think you were writing the post for an audience in Baghdad? Let's hear some goofs on Mohammed. We won't because you are a coward.

FU... you are a PC asshole. No different then the rest.

Yes.. you are the one who insults Americans. You throw Christ around like a joke. Let's hear some of your Mohammed jokes or pictures. What's the matter? Too much of a pussy to come up with something? Too scared you might be labeled a racist?

Fuck You... Catholic bashing made easy..huh.

#143936 - 21/05/03 12:50 AM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
Costas Offline

Loc: Burnaby, B.C.
Jesus was a test tube baby.

That should solve everything laugh

#143937 - 21/05/03 01:19 AM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
ok, i just got back on xoc after my move...

damn guys, I hope I don't look as stupid as you all do when I participate in threads like this one...

hell all your blind rage and absolute hatred of all that is different from you is astounding...

i think i just learned a valuable lesson...

have fun [Freak]

#143938 - 21/05/03 04:36 AM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Yes.. you are the one who insults Americans. You throw Christ around like a joke. Let's hear some of your Mohammed jokes or pictures. What's the matter? Too much of a pussy to come up with something? Too scared you might be labeled a racist?
Rabid,

The best you can do with this deuch bag is to call a spade a spade, and taunt him purely for entertainment because that's all he's worth. You're dealing with a paranoid, socially inept retard who is fighting his own private little war. All this troll can do is to get personal, and make statements about your family when the debate doesn't go his way. This jerk off has no honor, so just take solace in the fact you're not him.

Mad Man Trolling Other Web Sites

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#143939 - 21/05/03 08:11 AM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I am amazed how these threads can degenerate into such vicious attacks. I tell ya, I bet even jesus would've found that picture funny. Mohammed flying through the air on the crecent moon wouldve been hilarious too, but I doubt many of us here would recognize Mohammed if we saw him. I would think it was just some Arab holding on for dear life. You know what would really be funny? A Buddha shaped trampoline. (you know, because he has the big belly....oh never mind)

#143940 - 21/05/03 10:51 AM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

The best you can do with this deuch bag is to call a spade a spade, and taunt him purely for entertainment because that's all he's worth. You're dealing with a paranoid, socially inept retard who is fighting his own private little war. All this troll can do is to get personal, and make statements about your family when the debate doesn't go his way. This jerk off has no honor, so just take solace in the fact you're not him.

BINGO !. if you let him get to you he has achieved what he wants. If you go back you can see the Madam and I had our battles, but I rather enjoyed his rants as it never stops to blow me away that if this guy actually believes 20% of what he writes (often contradicting himself) then the USofA should not be concerned about Muslims blowing up shit in Saudi, but brace for the next election when Bush is not able to get support from his brother to fix the election. I quite frankly see Madman on the news wearing a zipper helmet and a gagball driving a Ryder truck filled with pigshit and a fuse trying to find a gathering of Liberal Muslim Gay's and Lesbian to make his mark in history, then again he could just be one of those individuals living out his alter ego on the web in the comfort of his own home.

Would be fun to meet him, wheel with him and have a beer to actually get to know the person behind the name, then again he has kept very secret about who he, I bet he was beaten as a child.

#143941 - 21/05/03 02:34 PM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Would be fun to meet him, wheel with him and have a beer to actually get to know the person behind the name, then again he has kept very secret about who he, I bet he was beaten as a child.
Yeah I enjoyed some of our battles too. I backed off on you because I think you actually have a sense of humor. I was never beaten as a child but I did do my share of beating others (the good old days).

Some of the stuff I post is for shock value. Some I am serious. I will admit I am sick of the double standard politically correct shit that goes on in our culture. A lot of it is manifested here on this board. If it makes me look extreme by arguing against it, so be it.

I guess I wouldn't mind drinking beers with you either. I don't go wheeling unless you consider driving across the Pakistani guy's lawn down the street "wheelin".

A lot of people here I wouldn't mind drinking with. A few I would never.. like Sean. I don't drink with commies who live in a fantasy world. Besides, he's a pussy and pussies never drink anyway. I would still like to beat him silly and hang him from a hook by his underwear.

You knew this thread would be controversial. Just look at the title. That was the whole point of it. The poster was begging for an argument.

Talk to you later Claus. The terror alert was raised today. That means I have to go out and buy another box of ammo and I have some lawns to drive accross....

#143942 - 21/05/03 02:49 PM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
Claus Offline

ha ha ha I knew beneith that hard shell there is a good guy screaming to get out.

One thing I have learned from message boards is NOT to judge the person writing or spewing shit, as the personality behind can only be judged by actually meeting in person. I do not have a bad bone in my body, I make fun of everybody equally regardless of who they are or what they are.....

While we are on the subject of religion I have a couple of bumber stickers for you:

And my personal favorite :

#143943 - 21/05/03 03:12 PM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
The poster was begging for an argument.
No necessary. You might want to ask Rabid, but I and most Christians found it entertaining and funny. The Catholics love it the most because of how true it is. However, anytime "religion" of any form appears in the title at XOC, you know it's going to get pretty long... laugh

#143944 - 21/05/03 03:13 PM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

A lot of people here I wouldn't mind drinking with. A few I would never.. like Sean. I don't drink with commies who live in a fantasy world. Besides, he's a pussy and pussies never drink anyway. I would still like to beat him silly and hang him from a hook by his underwear.
Believe me, I'd never what to have a beer with you either, I'd rather put out a lit cigarette in my eye. As for the beating part, the feeling is mutual, except for the gay underwear part.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#143945 - 21/05/03 05:30 PM Re: I miss the religion talk guys
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
A lot of people here I wouldn't mind drinking with. A few I would never.. like Sean. I don't drink with commies who live in a fantasy world. Besides, he's a pussy and pussies never drink anyway. I would still like to beat him silly and hang him from a hook by his underwear
Damn, it was all sort of thoughtfull until.... [Spit]

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal