Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 190 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#148547 - 25/04/03 05:36 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by kirby34:
Everyone knows you're just a poser, Eric. [Wave]
I'm not a poser. I've been threatened with banning by Ian twice, and Carlton once (go figure), so I ain't no poser! I've tried very hard to earn your disrespect.

Having this list without me as a choice is like having a contest for the user with the smallest vocabulary and not having Madman as a choice.

#148548 - 25/04/03 05:41 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
This reminds me of high school when we used to vote who was the "biggest flirt", "worst driver", or "most likely to succeed", or "most likely to be on Jerry Springer".

#148549 - 25/04/03 05:47 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
I am the "other"
Chia, the "other" white meat. :p

#148550 - 25/04/03 05:57 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
ILUVMYX Offline

Wow, other than "other" Madman's winning by a landslide.

#148551 - 25/04/03 06:02 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
I got the pro-gay vote. I must be a Democrat.

Thank You to all the liberals and deviants who voted for me. If elected I promise to never hold back my opinions and fulfill the duties of my elected office.

#148552 - 25/04/03 06:11 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
So did Sean and Andre vote for themselves, too?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#148553 - 25/04/03 06:14 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Huey:
Quote:
[b]I am the "other"
Chia, the "other" white meat. :p [/b]
Something you would like to tell us huey

#148554 - 25/04/03 08:36 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Huey:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I am the "other"
Chia, the "other" white meat. :p [/b]
Something you would like to tell us huey[/b]
Get in my belle!!!

#148555 - 25/04/03 09:27 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Don't blame me, I voted for Jesus.

#148556 - 25/04/03 10:25 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
Don't blame me, I voted for Jesus.
laugh Sounds like a potential bumper sticker on said member's truck.

#148557 - 26/04/03 12:44 AM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I got the pro-gay vote.
You damn right you did sailor! We just love you, you big homosexual ranting luantic.

I bet it feels good to finally come out of that deep dark closet. shocked

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#148558 - 26/04/03 01:20 AM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
night_eyes Offline

Loc: Texas
What the hell? We only get to vote for one person? Well that sucks. How about a "more than one of the above" category? wink wink

#148559 - 26/04/03 04:14 AM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

So did Sean and Andre vote for themselves, too?
I didn't vote for myself, that's someone elses vote. It wouldn't be a hard guess to determine who I voted for.

wink

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#148560 - 26/04/03 02:30 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
off2cjb Offline

Now I really do feel as if I was back in the 7th grade. Thank you all for being so childish, immature, evil, rotten, and just downright mean.

I said it before, and I'll say it again...this means absolutely nothing. But, the above comments are extremely accurate and true. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

#148561 - 26/04/03 03:24 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
ILUVMYX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Now I really do feel as if I was back in the 7th grade. Thank you all for being so childish, immature, evil, rotten, and just downright mean.
Quit your whining. You've known for a long time nobody liked you. What did you expect? You're a judgmental hypocrite who feels superior to everyone else because you go to church on Sundays.

For what it's worth, I didn't vote for you, but you were my second choice.

#148562 - 26/04/03 03:38 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
"most likely to be on Jerry Springer".
Snarl. Hands down. laugh
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#148563 - 26/04/03 03:41 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:

I said it before, and I'll say it again...this means absolutely nothing. But, the above comments are extremely accurate and true. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
Ah, come on. I'm on there, and I don't take it so seriously. I just view it as light-hearted. I know there are some who probably voted and meant it (probably a lot, actually). But if you can't laugh at yourself, why bother?

I try my best not to take anything too serious. If I was *forced* to vote on someone, I'd put other. Not you or Madman. I know we have our difference in opinions, but that's life, eh?

Damnit...now I'm sounding like Rodney King.

#148564 - 26/04/03 04:40 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
mmUTK Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
I voted for Madman, but if I could take my vote back I would vote for off2cjesus instead.

I'm just glad I'm loved around here [Smoking]

#148565 - 26/04/03 04:47 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ILUVMYX:
Quote:
[b]Now I really do feel as if I was back in the 7th grade. Thank you all for being so childish, immature, evil, rotten, and just downright mean.
Quit your whining. You've known for a long time nobody liked you. What did you expect? You're a judgmental hypocrite who feels superior to everyone else because you go to church on Sundays.

For what it's worth, I didn't vote for you, but you were my second choice.[/b]
Yes I know no one liked me for being an outspoken Christian. Scripture tells us that will always be the case.

Yes, I am judgemental. I am not a hyprocrit, unlike some....Yes, I do feel superior to you because I go to church.

You were my first choice, but for some ass-kissing reason, your name didn't make it. Madman is right about you, you know.

So, in summary, continue to hate me and discrimminate against me because I am a Christian. Well, isn't that special..I guess your life is run by.....SATAN.

#148566 - 26/04/03 04:49 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mmUTK:
I voted for Madman, but if I could take my vote back I would vote for off2cjesus instead.

Yeah, another one who discriminates based on religion. Yeah, yeah. Lets hear it from another twenty-something-know-it-all.

#148567 - 26/04/03 04:50 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:

So far, you are proving this comment holds true. Thanks for playing, you bunch of hairless brownies.

#148568 - 26/04/03 06:01 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I voted for Madman, but if I could take my vote back I would vote for off2cjesus instead.

Yeah, another one who discriminates based on religion. Yeah, yeah. Lets hear it from another twenty-something-know-it-all.[/b]
Good grief you are presumptuous.

#148569 - 26/04/03 06:07 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
mmUTK Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I voted for Madman, but if I could take my vote back I would vote for off2cjesus instead.

Yeah, another one who discriminates based on religion. Yeah, yeah. Lets hear it from another twenty-something-know-it-all.[/b]
Ohh yeah, another one who thinks the whole world is discriminating against him because of his differences. If you remember correctly, I share the same religion as you. I just don't like you because you are an attention whore, and you post on every topic just to cause problems.

#148570 - 26/04/03 06:12 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
mmUTK Offline

Tireless Rebutter (off2cjb):

"For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as if the barbarians were battering at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. It doesn't matter if was in the topic or not he always has something to say Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed."

(also see The Deacon )

#148571 - 26/04/03 06:15 PM Re: Who's the most hated member of XOC?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Tireless Rebutter (off2cjb):

"For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as if the barbarians were battering at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. It doesn't matter if was in the topic or not he always has something to say Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed."

(also see The Deacon )
That is funny. But why just single me out punk? You do the same, day after day, along with countless others. So, if your hatred of me is based solely on me posting more posts than you find acceptable, why not LUVjerky or Todrick? You have completely proven your hyrocricy with this post.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal