2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#156860 - 28/06/07 05:24 AM Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

It really pisses me off knowing that 1 day a week, i'm pretty much working for these Fuckers.

Crime Stats Ted Kennedy doesn't want you to see
....Here are a few of the crime statistics Ted Kennedy hopes you will never see:
INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

2006 (First Quarter):
- 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
- 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
- 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
- 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
- 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
- 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
- 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
- 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
- 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS
- 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens and, under our laws, entitled to invite the rest of their family to join them.
- 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
- 66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

Visit www.jdhayworth.com for more interesting information on the immigration debate.

#156861 - 28/06/07 05:29 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

#156862 - 28/06/07 05:51 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
great pyr-hauler Offline

Loc: Illinois
Done.

#156863 - 28/06/07 05:57 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
flintstrike Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MemorEsto:
It really pisses me off knowing that 1 day a week, i'm pretty much working for these Fuckers.

Crime Stats Ted Kennedy doesn't want you to see
....Here are a few of the crime statistics Ted Kennedy hopes you will never see:
INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

2006 (First Quarter):
- 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
- 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
- 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
- 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
- 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
- 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
- 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
- 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
- 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
- 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
- 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
- 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS
- 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens and, under our laws, entitled to invite the rest of their family to join them.
- 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
- 66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

Visit www.jdhayworth.com for more interesting information on the immigration debate.
Hey, thats a small price to pay for cheap produce at the store!

#156864 - 28/06/07 06:55 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by fog:
Hell this would piss me off if I were a real alien, there won't be any benefits left by the time they get here. If they are coming from a nearby galaxy, I doubt they'll want to turn around and maybe will just focus on World Domination. :rolleyes:

What laws can I break without consequence? BS [ThumbsDown]

#156865 - 28/06/07 07:37 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Should be glad you aren't an AZ, CA or NM Cop, you'd be working for them every day then! smile

#156866 - 28/06/07 07:42 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by fog:
Looks like my current supervisor. [Laughing]

#156867 - 28/06/07 07:43 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
great pyr-hauler Offline

Loc: Illinois
I'll even throw in a little extra hatred for Ted Kennedy for free.

#156868 - 28/06/07 08:21 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

You know we have something worth Protecting when they get this friggen desperate.

Story here

Look closely and you'll find something in the upper left corner. laugh

#156869 - 28/06/07 09:00 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

I liked JD Hayworth and voted for him several times. It was a shame he got beat this last election.

Just remember, the majority of Senators want to give these fuckers amnesty.

Watch the news in Phoenix. Look at damned near every suspect in every crime they feature. But let's give them amnesty. :rolleyes:

#156870 - 28/06/07 11:13 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree with you, MemorEsto, however most of them provide cheap labor one way or another or at least try to accomplish something here.

What I can't stand is certain LEGAL immigrants who come here because they feel they are "entitled" to be here, based on their religion. The reason they are granted citizenship here is because of so-called prejudice in the old country. Please... They live here on Welfare and consider themselves above the people who actually work for their living like you and I. Those are mainly older to mid-aged russian-jewish immigrants. I'm a Russian Christian myself, but this has nothing to do with religion, it's just that some Russian-Jewish immigrants tend to sit on their asses, being here legally, get their welfare and take away MY money that I've made. This makes me mad because I've worked for my living since I was 13 damn years old and nothing was handed to me, ever, while they take it for granted. mad

I'm done...

#156871 - 28/06/07 03:42 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:
I agree with you, MemorEsto, however most of them provide cheap labor one way or another or at least try to accomplish something here.

What I can't stand is certain LEGAL immigrants who come here because they feel they are "entitled" to be here, based on their religion. The reason they are granted citizenship here is because of so-called prejudice in the old country. Please... They live here on Welfare and consider themselves above the people who actually work for their living like you and I. Those are mainly older to mid-aged russian-jewish immigrants. I'm a Russian Christian myself, but this has nothing to do with religion, it's just that some Russian-Jewish immigrants tend to sit on their asses, being here legally, get their welfare and take away MY money that I've made. This makes me mad because I've worked for my living since I was 13 damn years old and nothing was handed to me, ever, while they take it for granted. mad

I'm done...
Said this before - But there are also plenty of lazy ass true red white & blue US born citizens who also haven't worked a day in their life and live off the welfare system. My wifes Aunt is one of them. I'd swap a hard working tax paying immigrant of any origin with her any day.

#156872 - 28/06/07 04:13 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

A lot of these "stats" are questionable at best. Sorry try again or let me see some references for them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp
and ref to the taxpayer cost of "anchor babies"
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp

#156873 - 28/06/07 04:21 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:

BIRTH STATISTICS
That is a lie that people have been tricked to believe..

Just having a baby on US soil does not make that baby a US citizen.

This country is in real trouble.
If we are to continue to be a country under rule of law we (or should I say our government) can not pick and choose which laws to enforce. All or none.

#156874 - 28/06/07 04:29 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by XOC:

Uh...yes it does.

The Fourteenth Amendment has always been interpreted that way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Now...the baby being born here does NOT give the parents an automatic right to stay or "be invited."
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#156875 - 28/06/07 04:36 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b]
Uh...yes it does.

The Fourteenth Amendment has always been interpreted that way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Now...the baby being born here does NOT give the parents an automatic right to stay or "be invited."[/b]
The baby should be forced to apply for a Visa on behalf of its parents within 7 days of birth, or the parents and baby are thrown out smile

#156876 - 28/06/07 04:45 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Grouch:
A lot of these "stats" are questionable at best. Sorry try again or let me see some references for them.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp
and ref to the taxpayer cost of "anchor babies"
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/parkland.asp
Snopes doesn't say most of those statistics are untrue either. It just tries to explain them away with thin excuses.

Also, why is Snopes an authority on anything?

The truth is, with all the "sanctuary" policies and outright lawlessness going on in this country with local, state and the federal government, it is hard to keep accurate statistics on illegal aliens. At least not until they have been arrested, arraigned and indicted for crimes. Very often those statistics are withheld by many governmental agencies for nefarious reasons.

#156877 - 28/06/07 04:47 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Uh...yes it does.

Now...the baby being born here does NOT give the parents an automatic right to stay or "be invited."[/b]
So you are saying that the ILLEGAL here ,who is a citizen of a forign country and therefore not subject to our countrys laws (because he or she is not a citizen), has a baby that that baby would be a citizen of the US rather than a citizen of the parents country of origin?

If they jump the fence back to Mexico would they then have to get imigration papers for their child?

#156878 - 28/06/07 04:51 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:

But there are also plenty of lazy ass true red white & blue US born citizens who also haven't worked a day in their life and live off the welfare system. My wifes Aunt is one of them.
(Click image)

"That fucking bitch!"

"I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this fucking strumpet..."

wink

#156879 - 28/06/07 04:51 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

These statistics came from a police officer in the state of AZ. I assume he wouldn't send me false information...but who knows.....

#156880 - 28/06/07 05:21 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
These statistics came from a police officer in the state of AZ. I assume he wouldn't send me false information...but who knows.....
They lie all the time. I wasn't speeding - I got fucked by the lying AZ cop!!!

#156881 - 28/06/07 05:31 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
Uh...yes it does.

So you are saying that the ILLEGAL here ,who is a citizen of a forign country and therefore not subject to our countrys laws (because he or she is not a citizen), has a baby that that baby would be a citizen of the US rather than a citizen of the parents country of origin?

If they jump the fence back to Mexico would they then have to get imigration papers for their child?[/b]
Absolutely. I don't know how Mexico handles it on their side, but yes, if you come here illegally and have a child on our soil, then that child is a natural born citizen by law. Nice huh? That's why they are dubbed "anchor babies" because it's very difficult for a court to separate(sp) a mother/father from their child when the child is a citizen and the parents are not.

Don't you watch Boston Legal?

#156882 - 28/06/07 05:32 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

mad

#156883 - 28/06/07 05:59 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Mobycat Offline

Quote:

Yup. Or rather, that's what the 14th Amendment says. The parents ARE subject to our laws when they are here.

The only exceptions right now are babies of diplomats (since they are not subject to our laws, thanks to diplomatic immunity) and citizens of a country we are at war with.

Quote:
If they jump the fence back to Mexico would they then have to get imigration papers for their child?
No. They are born here, that gives them US citizenship. But their parents are Mexican - so they ALSO have Mexican citizenship. Technically, they have dual citizenship. The child could theoretically travel between the two countries unimpeded. (I know some countries force you to choose one over the other at 18.)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#156884 - 28/06/07 06:02 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Mobycat Offline

The Fourteenth Amendment is also the reason any attempt by Congress to void illegal aliens' babies from getting automatic citizenship is pointless. It would never pass Constitutional muster.

The ONLY way they are going to be able to avoid anchor babies is to pass an Amendment.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal