Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#156885 - 28/06/07 06:08 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Chances are that if they were born here in AZ they are on the AHCCCS (Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System) Program funded by the Arizona Taxpayers. My Mom works there and is always complaining about the system and who's on it.

#156886 - 28/06/07 07:23 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hear what you guys are saying. This bastard has been on my "No Good" list for years!

"It's local" my ass.

#156887 - 28/06/07 07:29 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Next week's alien alert!

#156888 - 30/06/07 12:05 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
fuck the aliens. tired of paying their shit down here in texas. close the border, build a wall/fence where possible, and deport every one of them. eliminate the anchor baby bullshit. no welfare if you can't speak english. actually no welfare period. there are plenty of jobs out there and people need to get off of their ass.

i work in a ghetto area (by pay), with a lot of trash. see'ing how they treat and trash the store, i can only assume how there homes look.

a vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVFnhO3A98

#156889 - 30/06/07 06:54 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

A better version wink clicky

#156890 - 30/06/07 07:48 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
A better version wink clicky
HA! I didn't even NEED to click on that link because I knew you were going there. I was already singing the Cartman version in my head when watching the Elvis vid laugh

#156891 - 30/06/07 08:58 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

I try laugh

#156892 - 02/07/07 10:38 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

All of these illegals are the cause of their own problems and ours. They put themselves in the spotlight by making demands they had not rights to. 30 plus years ago, immigrants came here to be Americans, to work hard and earn a living, to assimilate to the American way. Now they just want to come here and do their own thing, favor their own and not give a crap about anyone or anything else. If they love and represent Mexico so much, why the hell are they here, for the handout? When I worked in the prison system in AZ, those figures that the law enforcement is giving on crime percentage is probably close to accurate. On any given day 89-97% of our prison population was mexican, and guess what was being done in the prison, we had to speak spanish and adjust to them, not them to us.

In any other country a visitor is expected to adjust to the culture and language or it's people wouldn't help you out. I know for a fact that Korea and Germany are like that, been to both countries and then some.

Our laws about the english language alone isn't enforced anymore. I know spanish but pretend I don't because it's not my job to cater to people who don't choose to adapt. I save that vocabulary for when someone does something stupid, which is about everyday in Phoenix.

This whole thing get's me so fired up. Here, just take the shirt off my back and my son's future while you're at it.

#156893 - 16/07/07 01:29 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was looking for an appropriate "illegals" thread, and I'm glad I found this one Georgie, to thank you for taking time to share your views on this, as a border-state soldier/DOC employee with a pretty accurate perspective. Hope you had a great Independence Day [Wave]
Here's what I was looking to post-

3:20 W/ NEWT

#156894 - 16/07/07 03:24 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.

The Immigration Office in Phoenix are currently working on applications from November 12 2006. So it's gonna be a bit of a wait.

#156895 - 17/07/07 08:42 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Every Person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons."
Senator Jacob Howard,
co-author of the citizenship clause of the 14th Amendment, 1866.

link

#156896 - 02/08/07 08:38 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Very interesting about the 14th Amendment, and that just further validates the need to get it changed to eliminate the reward for coming here illegally and having a child.

At least one Georgia county is getting serious with illegals. Cobb County is in metro Atlanta. The article's headline is "Last Stop For Immigrants". As someone pointed out in a letter to the editor, guess they didn't have enough space for the word "illegal" before "immigrants" (the AJC is on the liberal side).

From the story :

-----
Maria Rivera sits in the Cobb County Jail, facing deportation after a traffic stop.

If the Mableton mother of three, who is here illegally from Mexico, had been pulled over in any other county in Georgia, she likely would have bailed out and gone on with her life. But Cobb County's jail is at the forefront of local enforcement of immigration laws, going a step further than many states and further than a new Georgia law requires. Cobb has trained some sheriff's deputies to determine the legal status of all foreign born inmates at the jail, no matter how minor the charge. Cobb jailers now can start deportation proceedings under what's known as a "287-G" agreement with federal immigration authorities.
-----

Goes on to say:

-----
In the four weeks since the program began, Cobb jailers and ICE have interviewed 86 inmates, placed immigration holds on 68 and started deportation proceedings against 42, Coker said. Deportation paperwork done by sheriff's deputies must be reviewed by an immigration officer before it goes to a judge.
-----

Wow, enforcing our country's immigration laws. What a great idea!

#156897 - 02/08/07 09:42 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Might as well be done at the local level because the feds sure as hell won't do it.

#156898 - 02/08/07 01:18 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Might as well be done at the local level because the feds sure as hell won't do it.
X2!!!

I may not like Our Sheriff very much but I really like what he's been doing here and he will definately get my vote on the next go around.

Illegals can\'t visit jails.
Quote:
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is developing a system designed to keep illegal immigrants from visiting county jail inmates. ...
...Sheriff Joe Arpaio says one man decides who gets to visit an incarcerated loved one. "I run the jail. I decide who goes in there." ...
I also like this because the Latino's etc. don't. :p
Illegals Hotline

This guys Quote is great...
Quote:
1. Comment by Danny F. (No Invaders!) — July 26,2007 @ 7:54AM

"A climate of fear in the 'immigrant' community." I like that.... illegal aliens should be living in fear every moment of their criminal lives. And who the hell cares what race pimps like Antonio Bustamante think. Hey, mojados.... if you don't want to get snitched off then get the hell out of the US of A
[ThumbsUp]

#156899 - 02/08/07 01:35 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.
Wow.

Glad I got my citizenship years ago . . . wink

#156900 - 02/08/07 02:00 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.
Wow.

Glad I got my citizenship years ago . . . wink [/b]
Yupp - sent off my paperwork last week. Gotta wait about 9 months now for them to process the papers and for the interview etc. For which I have to learn a bunch of stuff that most American Citizens don't even know themselves. Then I'm in smile

#156901 - 02/08/07 08:06 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Sending off my Citizenship papers this week because the dumbass government decided to hike up the prices from $400 to $700 as of July 30th.
Wow.

Yupp - sent off my paperwork last week. Gotta wait about 9 months now for them to process the papers and for the interview etc. For which I have to learn a bunch of stuff that most American Citizens don't even know themselves. Then I'm in smile [/b]
I got my citizenship 33 years ago.
I didn't have to learn anything.

I didn't have to learn about the Declaration of the Bill of Rights.
I didn't have to learn about Taft crossing the Delaware.
I didn't have to learn about the two branches of government, the Executive and the Legislatory . . .

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.

#156902 - 02/08/07 08:23 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Wow.

Yupp - sent off my paperwork last week. Gotta wait about 9 months now for them to process the papers and for the interview etc. For which I have to learn a bunch of stuff that most American Citizens don't even know themselves. Then I'm in smile [/b]

I didn't have to learn about the two branches of government, the Executive and the Legislatory . . .

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.

Haha I was thinking of filling him up with baloney stuff too...! [LOL]

Best of luck to you Rog! [ThumbsUp]

#156903 - 02/08/07 08:25 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.
GrayHam....

I luv ya bro.... but some things need to be cleared up.

The Bill of Rights was not a "Declaration". They were amendments to the constitution.

We also have three branches of government. Not two.

I'm still glad that you moved here.

#156904 - 02/08/07 08:30 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]I got my citizenship 33 years ago.

Pfft! Easy peasy, Rinky.
GrayHam....

I luv ya bro.... but some things need to be cleared up.

The Bill of Rights was not a "Declaration". They were amendments to the constitution.

We also have three branches of government. Not two.

I'm still glad that you moved here.[/b]
[Freak]

I'm glad I was right about Taft, though . . .

#156905 - 03/08/07 06:30 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fuckers. I knew there was only 1 branch of the Government - the Bush. Bushes don't have branches.

#156906 - 09/08/07 05:26 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
NismoXse02 Offline

Well, well, well... this is a great first step:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292806,00.html

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#156907 - 09/08/07 05:36 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
oleblue Offline

Loc: Winter Park, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Well, well, well... this is a great first step:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292806,00.html

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]
"The legislation was opposed by many conservatives who complained that Americans don't trust the government to start new immigration programs because existing immigration laws are not being enforced."

So who is going to enforce this messure?

#156908 - 10/08/07 09:45 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by oleblue:
"The legislation was opposed by many conservatives who complained that Americans don't trust the government to start new immigration programs because existing immigration laws are not being enforced."

So who is going to enforce this messure?
That's what this new deal is going to do. That quote was about the previous joke of a bill that we all saw earlier this year. Thankfully, that died in the Senate.

#156909 - 10/08/07 09:52 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Fuckers. I knew there was only 1 branch of the Government - the Bush. Bushes don't have branches.
Sometimes they have dingleberries though.....
[Freak]

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal