Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#156910 - 19/08/07 07:34 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

About Fricken time (CLICKY) , this chick has been known to be breaking the law since '97 and finally may get deported. WTF took so long? mad

#156911 - 20/08/07 06:54 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Arellano, 32, arrived in Washington state illegally in 1997. She was deported to Mexico shortly afterward, but returned and moved to Illinois in 2000, taking a job cleaning planes at O'Hare International Airport."

Nice - Lets let the border jumpers work on our planes, that's not a security problem at all!!!!!! eek

#156912 - 20/08/07 10:14 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let me get this straight. I get cavity searched in airport security, but the people working on the planes could thoeretically be Osama Bin Laden's cousins hear illegally from Saudi Arabia.

Nice.

#156913 - 20/08/07 05:57 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fuck this Bitch and CBS in Chicago for how they are portraying how she is victimized. [Finger]

Be sure to watch the VIDEO!!! (First)

Second more recent Vid!!!
Borrowed Social Security card! What would happen to us if we did that shit?

Go right ahead and make it an issue, you Bastard Illegals will lose! [Finger] Back to where you came from! [Wave]

ETA - I was so pissed I forgot the LINK!!!

If you want to get even more pissed do a search for her last name ARELLANO. There's a dozen stories about her. BITCH! [Finger] [ThumbsDown]

#156914 - 20/08/07 06:09 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA

#156915 - 20/08/07 06:15 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Here's a trend that's positive:

http://www.helpsavevirginia.com/
http://www.helpsavemaryland.com/
What does it say about Law Enforcement when they fucking do this shit? [ThumbsDown]

This guy Todd Hartley is very outspoken here. I won't go to any of these as I don't know if I'll be able to control/contain my anger!

#156916 - 20/08/07 07:00 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
What does it say about Law Enforcement when they fucking do this shit? [ThumbsDown]
It's a grass roots effort to light a fire under politicians: example . This is a smaller group - they had over 1200 people sign up at the prince william county fair last week (!!)

#156917 - 20/08/07 09:26 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
[b]What does it say about Law Enforcement when they fucking do this shit? [ThumbsDown]
It's a grass roots effort to light a fire under politicians: example . This is a smaller group - they had over 1200 people sign up at the prince william county fair last week (!!)[/b]
Oh Jeez, I feel for those people. frown

#156918 - 21/08/07 08:00 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I love how the mainstream media makes no mention that it was two illegals who executed those three kids in Newark a couple of weeks ago. One of them had been arrested for sexual assault numerous times already. And was free because a NJ judge, with NJ being a santuary state, did not feel it was nessesary to report the guy to the feds.

Now Im all for people coming here legally, integrating themselves into society and all that.

But what is happening now is that people are coming here just to start thier own little version of their home country.

That will not work.

#156919 - 22/08/07 11:59 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now the Border Patrol is going to setup a permanent checkpoint further north of the Border. I wonder what impact that will have on the Human Smuggling Trade?

Story Link!

54 In a Buss (RV), I bet they'll never get that smell out. [Uh Oh !]

Story LINK!

Another Illegal caused Death, albeit a K-9.
DPS K-9 "Rico" killed in line of duty

#156920 - 23/08/07 09:15 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mexicans telling us we broke the LAW???

This is a bunch of crap!

Quote:
"For me it is very important that our government take a strong stand to defend all of us who decide to migrate [ILLEGALLY IMMIGRATE] to another country," she said.
Ohhh if I could only see this one from work!!!

The caption is more than enough for me!
Elvira Arellano: \'USA Broke The Law First\'...

Now I have to wait until I get home to VENT! mad

I'm sure this one is another one of those "They're just coming to have a better life..." MEXICO CITY (AP) - A submarine-like vess...officials said.

#156921 - 23/08/07 10:00 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
ATFrontier Offline

Loc: Loganville,Georgia
Fucking Bitch! mad We let her come over here?????? We let her pay taxes?????? Deport her damn son now too!

#156922 - 23/08/07 10:24 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope this BS complaint from Mexico goes ignored, or at least goes by with a simple statement about cleaning up their own house before they bitch about ours.

#156923 - 13/09/07 11:47 AM Re: Let's hate aliens today
great pyr-hauler Offline

Loc: Illinois
Not sure if this is worth a post or not, but at least some states are at least trying to do something. Good job Missouri.

http://www.whig.com/289818622230489.php

#156924 - 13/09/07 01:19 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by great pyr-hauler:
Not sure if this is worth a post or not, but at least some states are at least trying to do something. Good job Missouri.

http://www.whig.com/289818622230489.php
Seems odd to have Highway Patrol doing the investigations, but at least it is someones responsibility there. Here it is the Sherrif's Dept. that is investigating illegals.

BTW - The looney pro-illegal crowd is parading the Arellano kid around to support their cause while waving Mexican and Puerto-Rican Flags at the Capitol in Washington. :rolleyes:

Keep on saying "Si, se puede!" or "Yes, we can!" and we'll keep on saying, "GO THE HELL HOME!"

Parade the child

#156925 - 13/09/07 01:56 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

Colorado State Patrol hunting illegals too.
I don't mind legal aliens. Hate illegals though.
Colorado State Patrol

Edited to add heard about the boy on parade on Boyle's show today. If mama really cared about her son he would be with her in Mexico. Talk about making the kid a too. Sigh. :rolleyes:

#156926 - 19/09/07 07:22 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

+1.. PPD loses another
Erik Jovani Martinez is an ex-con deported in March

By Amanda Lee Myers
Arizona Daily Star

PHOENIX, Ariz. — The man who shot and killed a Phoenix police officer before he himself later was fatally shot by authorities was an illegal immigrant, a federal official said Wednesday.

Erik Jovani Martinez, 22, was in the country illegally last year when he was arrested and convicted on sex charges, said Vinnie Picard, a spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

He said Martinez was deported on March 3 last year, and at some point re-entered the country illegally.

Martinez was stopped by Phoenix police Officer Nick Erfle on Tuesday for jaywalking on a busy central Phoenix street. Knowing he had a felony arrest warrant for aggravated assault, police said Martinez gave them an alias.

But that plan backfired when the alias turned up a different arrest warrant for shoplifting out of Tucson. When Erfle and his partner tried to arrest Martinez, a fight ensued, Martinez pulled a gun and fatally shot Erfle, said Phoenix police Sgt. Joel Tranter.

He said Martinez then ran from the scene, jumped into a car stopped in traffic, and told the man inside to drive as he pointed a gun at him.

Police soon caught up with him, stopped the car and fatally shot Martinez when he pointed his gun at the hostage’s head, Tranter said. Martinez died in the car, and the hostage was unharmed.

Erfle, a 33-year-old married father of two and an eight-year veteran of the force, was pronounced dead at the hospital. Police did not say how many times or where on his body he was shot.

Tranter said the officer had survived a bout with cancer. After taking some time off for treatment, Erfle returned to uniform patrol as quickly as he could rather than accept desk duty.

In Erfle’s north Phoenix neighborhood Tuesday night, Tiana Iannuzzi, 17, tearfully remembered the officer, describing him as a playful and patient family man who never raised his voice. Iannuzzi baby-sat Erfle’s two sons, ages 3 and 5, and told The Arizona Republic the officer was “a great guy.”

A makeshift memorial consisting of a white cross, flowers and stuffed animals has been erected near the shooting scene. It’s also become a gathering place for fellow officers to mourn their loss.

Erfle’s killing is the second shooting death of an officer with the Phoenix Police Department this year. George Cortez Jr., 23, was shot to death in July as he attempted to arrest a check forgery suspect at a west Phoenix check-cashing business.

#156927 - 19/09/07 08:19 PM Re: Let's hate aliens today
Anonymous
Unregistered

frown

I'd imagine a large percentage of violent crime can be attributed to folks who shouldn't even be here to commit the crime in the first place.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal