Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#170614 - 01/07/08 10:11 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
[b]The news last night made it out to be such a tragedy.

Nothing tragic about it. If the kid was dumb enough to jump 2 fences into a restricted area, he pretty much got what he deserved.

I'm now waiting for the outcry about how the park didn't take necessary precautions.

Personal responsibility and common sense are truly out the window these days. No wonder so many people want to vote for Obama. [Too much XOC]
You don't have kids, do you? See, whether he did something stupid or not, it is a tragedy, at least for his parents and for his family. I have no idea whether they're good parents or not, and neither does anyone else because sometimes despite your very best efforts, kids do things that are astoundingly dumb. For that matter, as I posted previously, one of the park's own maintenance people - presumably more trained and aware than this kid - got himself killed in the same spot.

The parents have already said they don't hold the park responsible.

You guys should read up on empathy. No, not sympathy, empathy's different, and a lot of people here could use some.[/b]
Well, actually, yes I do. They're 18 and 19, respectively, and they've made some pretty dumb decisions that are less tragic than they are just stupid. Sure, it's tragic for the parents, but the news story made the park out to be the evil doers when the reality is this kid was truly too stupid to live. There's nothing tragic about that.

#170615 - 01/07/08 10:12 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:

[b]Madman I got news. It's you. Everytime someone states something, you get on your jerk-mobile and start antagonizing everyone. You have this I'm right everyone else is wrong complex, and if they don't agree with you, then they are complete idiots, who can be mocked.
Your not the freakin encyclopedia, don't act like one
No, it's not me. Reread the thread again. I'm not the one who started getting bent out of shape and throwing insults.

Brush up on your reading comprehension. I'm not always at fault just because you are on the polar opposite political spectrum from me Yasha.[/b]
O one more thing, maybe you should stop blaming everyone else for your problems, cause hell that's what it looks like.

#170616 - 01/07/08 10:16 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
GrayHam Offline

Well, at least now the kid won't have to worry about his SATs or getting into a good school.

I bet that's a load off his mind . . .

#170617 - 01/07/08 10:21 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

I heard the last thing that went through his mind was the back of his skull....

#170618 - 01/07/08 10:22 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Quote:
[b]
Quote:

[b]Madman I got news. It's you. Everytime someone states something, you get on your jerk-mobile and start antagonizing everyone. You have this I'm right everyone else is wrong complex, and if they don't agree with you, then they are complete idiots, who can be mocked.
No, it's not me. Reread the thread again. I'm not the one who started getting bent out of shape and throwing insults.

Brush up on your reading comprehension. I'm not always at fault just because you are on the polar opposite political spectrum from me Yasha.[/b]
O one more thing, maybe you should stop blaming everyone else for your problems, cause hell that's what it looks like.[/b]
I'm not the one with the problem. That's you.

You obviously can't read and you haven't read this thread. You just decided out of thin air to swoop in and attack me. The fact that you don't like me is not exactly news. Neither is the fact that you are full of shit.

#170619 - 01/07/08 10:26 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

maybe this would have helped

#170620 - 01/07/08 10:27 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

Madman I got news. It's you. Everytime someone states something, you get on your jerk-mobile and start antagonizing everyone. You have this I'm right everyone else is wrong complex, and if they don't agree with you, then they are complete idiots, who can be mocked.

O one more thing, maybe you should stop blaming everyone else for your problems, cause hell that's what it looks like.[/b]
I'm not the one with the problem. That's you.

You obviously can't read and you haven't read this thread. You just decided out of thin air to swoop in and attack me. The fact that you don't like me is not exactly news. Neither is the fact that you are full of shit.

really, cause every time you post up, you believe you know everything and that you are correct on every issue, well sir you are not. You are full of shit too. Heck everyone on this world is full of shit, me u, everyone. and just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't them and idiot. Relax take a chill pill. the world won't end just cause ur ego got over-inflated.

#170621 - 01/07/08 10:47 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
I heard the last thing that went through his mind was the back of his skull....
I hope for your sake that some jackass in a forum somewhere is never posting something like that about one of your kids. Humility can be a hard lesson.

The kid was stupid. It's tragic for his parents. The park appears to have no responsibility. Everybody agree? Great, let's move on.

#170622 - 01/07/08 10:56 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

really, cause every time you post up, you believe you know everything and that you are correct on every issue, well sir you are not. You are full of shit too. Heck everyone on this world is full of shit, me u, everyone. and just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't them and idiot. Relax take a chill pill. the world won't end just cause ur ego got over-inflated.
You're definitely full of shit because you jumped into the thread accusing me of something that wasn't true.

By doing that, you are doing something of which you hate and are loathe to do, which is proving me correct.

I don't mind you attacking me, just make sure you read the thread first and get you're shit straight.

It's funny how those that are over-emotional and upset in some threads are the ones to tell others to chill out.

#170623 - 01/07/08 11:20 AM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

[b]really, cause every time you post up, you believe you know everything and that you are correct on every issue, well sir you are not. You are full of shit too. Heck everyone on this world is full of shit, me u, everyone. and just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't them and idiot. Relax take a chill pill. the world won't end just cause ur ego got over-inflated.
You're definitely full of shit because you jumped into the thread accusing me of something that wasn't true.

By doing that, you are doing something of which you hate and are loathe to do, which is proving me correct.

I don't mind you attacking me, just make sure you read the thread first and get you're shit straight.

It's funny how those that are over-emotional and upset in some threads are the ones to tell others to chill out.[/b]
Nah, I'm sitting here laughing at your stupidity.

#170624 - 01/07/08 12:41 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

To put it bluntly, he climbed over two fences to get his fricken HAT...sometimes, some lemmings have to fall off the cliff, ya know?

#170625 - 01/07/08 02:12 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
NY Madman Offline

Careful WilMac. You wouldn't want to be seen as lacking empathy or sympathy. [Freak]

On another note.... It already seems some hometown personal injury ambulance chaser is already making his pitch for a lawsuit through the media.....

http://www.live5news.com/Global/story.asp?S=8583003

Quote:
CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) - The lawyer representing the family of a teen who was decapitated by a roller coaster in Georgia is looking to find out if they can file a lawsuit against Six Flags Theme Park.

According to the lawyer's investigation it's been discovered that the teenager isn't the first person to be killed by the same roller coaster.

The death of 17-year-old Asia Leeshawn Ferguson has been ruled as an accident.

Police in Georgia are ruling out reports that Ferguson had been trying to retrieve a hat inside a restricted area near the Batman Ride at Six Flags.

They say Ferguson may have been trying to take the shortest route to get to the ride.

Attorney Lamar Flatt thinks warning signs and fences placed near the ride weren't enough to prevent this tragic death, citing the death of a maintenance worker who was killed by the same ride in 2002.
A private investigator and a lawyer are already on the case. Imagine that.

#170626 - 01/07/08 02:54 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I heard the last thing that went through his mind was the back of his skull....
I hope for your sake that some jackass in a forum somewhere is never posting something like that about one of your kids. Humility can be a hard lesson.

The kid was stupid. It's tragic for his parents. The park appears to have no responsibility. Everybody agree? Great, let's move on.[/b]
Jesus, lighten up Francis.

#170627 - 01/07/08 03:36 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
BlueSky Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I heard the last thing that went through his mind was the back of his skull....

The kid was stupid. It's tragic for his parents. The park appears to have no responsibility. Everybody agree? Great, let's move on.[/b]
Jesus, lighten up Francis.[/b]
Oh no. Someone else besides Madman whose opinion I have to lose sleep over.

And right, I'm the one with a problem. :rolleyes:

#170628 - 01/07/08 03:40 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Only you could get all emotional over the fatal actions of a complete idiot. There is no reason anyone should feel much of anything towards this kid. There were enough signs and fences to let this kid know he was risking his life. He chose to ignore all.
Don't you smoke?

#170629 - 01/07/08 04:46 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Yes you are. Do you cry every time they kill Kenny?

Maybe you should take a tip from Towelie and light(en) up Sally.....

#170630 - 01/07/08 06:25 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
BlueSky Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
Quote:
[b]
Yes you are. Do you cry every time they kill Kenny?

Maybe you should take a tip from Towelie and light(en) up Sally.....

[/b]
You're living proof that jackasses come in threes. Aren't you proud? You've accomplished something. BTW, did you ever say what it is you do that takes two years to master?

Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:
Quote:
[b]Only you could get all emotional over the fatal actions of a complete idiot. There is no reason anyone should feel much of anything towards this kid. There were enough signs and fences to let this kid know he was risking his life. He chose to ignore all.
Don't you smoke?[/b]
Great point...gotta love hypocrisy. To these guys and their ilk (that's for you NYMM), it's only other people who are stupid for ignoring warnings and doing things that can kill them. [Freak]

#170631 - 01/07/08 06:40 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

BlueSky - the bible thumper forums need you back. Please stop posting on XOC. We Could give a shit what you have to say.

#170632 - 01/07/08 07:29 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:

Don't you smoke?
Yeah, I smoke (maybe not for long with this $9-$9.50 a pack bullshit going on here)... but that has absolutely nothing at all to do with the subject at hand.

I also eat red meat. I love steaks seared and burnt on the outside and juicy in the middle. There are those that claim that is carcinogenic and will kill you. I love French fries. I love juicy hamburgers. I love fried calamari. I love almost all fried foods. I'd eat fried bacon. There are those that claim all that stuff kills you.

I've been a passenger in a car driven by a recent Chinese immigrant. There are those that claim that could kill you.

All kidding aside, there is no way you can make such an equivalence. It's absolute absurdity. I would expect that from someone like BlueSky, but I know you are smarter than that.

If I were to jump out of a plane without a parachute, or trying to pet grizzly bears in Yosemite, or if I wandered into a hungry lion's cage, or walked in front of an oncoming freight train.... then you may have an "equivalence" type case to make within your argument. Otherwise you're just being absurd.

#170633 - 01/07/08 07:47 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
It's funny how those that are over-emotional and upset in some threads are the ones to tell others to chill out.
Yeah, it's not like someone said that their mom's got six different kinds of pussy cancer or something...

Wait, what?

#170634 - 01/07/08 07:59 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

Yeah, it's not like someone said that their mom's got six different kinds of pussy cancer or something...

Wait, what?
That's what you said.

We never really did find out all of David Letterman's Top Ten reasons your mother takes it up the ass.

#170635 - 01/07/08 08:06 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[QB]That's what you said.
No I didn't. I would never bring up someone's mother's six different kinds of pussy cancer. Especially yours.

Seen any good snuff lately?

#170636 - 01/07/08 08:18 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Seen any good snuff lately?
Wow. You're still crying about that film where the Mexican cop killer shoots himself.

You don't even know the meaning of the term "snuff film".

Snuff films are deliberate in production. CCTV footage caught by accident is not a snuff film.

It would be nice if you were smart enough to know the difference.

#170637 - 01/07/08 08:47 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

[b]Seen any good snuff lately?
Wow. You're still crying about that film where the Mexican cop killer shoots himself.

You don't even know the meaning of the term "snuff film".

Snuff films are deliberate in production. CCTV footage caught by accident is not a snuff film.

It would be nice if you were smart enough to know the difference.[/b]
I'm sorry, I interrupted where you were talking about people getting too defensive and sensitive about shit...please, go on.

#170638 - 01/07/08 09:07 PM Re: Teen Decapitated by Six Flags Roller-coaster
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

I'm sorry, I interrupted where you were talking about people getting too defensive and sensitive about shit...please, go on.
The only person being sensitive here is you Shahram. You're still whining and crying like a little bitch about a film everyone else on the internet has known the actual story for years. Check Snopes.com .... they have all the background on the incident and that might alleviate some of your crocodile tears.

Then maybe you can stop using that to hijack threads.

Do you have BlueSky's phone number? He's probably open to some commiseration.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal