My wife's 2005 Xterra S is up for sale. It is a rare 6-speed model with less than 28000 miles on the odometer. It is a 2WD, which has never been taken off-road. It has a set of Toyo Proxes S/T with about 80% thread left. These tires are great for both, dry and wet traction on concrete/asphalt. She used this truck to commute to school and we made a couple of trips from Dallas to Houston (~300 miles each way) in it.

Truck is in a great condition. We never had any problems with it. Always ran Mobil1 fully synthetic oil that was changed every 3-4K miles. It comes with cargo organizer, retractable cargo cover, and door mats. If you act fast, you'll get a full tank of fuel smile

Speaking of fuel. We only ran 91 octane gasoline in it. The longest trip between two refuels was about 370 miles. Surprisingly, it was not on a long highway trip. It constantly gives better MPG than my Infiniti G35.

The truck is up for sale because we need something more comfortable for the kid to ride in the rear seat.

VIN: 5N1AN08U05C646475

Pictures can be found here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/evolvah/XterraForSale

Asking price is $15000 firm.

Truck is located in Plano, TX. I would prefer a local sale.

Thanks for reading/looking,
/Sergey