I have to say that the X brought me a lot of happiness but after going throu a painful divorce I have to sell it to give half of the money to my ex

I'm letting everything go pretty cheap (check xterraparts for prices) so please don't ask for any break.

CarPC with everything Mod to fit the xterra: SOLD

Sunroof cover: $30 SOLD

Cargo cover: $20

Cargo area mat (new never install) :$20

Fog lights: $20 SOLD!

Wheel caps(3 pieces) $15

Water resistant seat covers (front and back): $140 SOLD!

6 disc CD changer (this is the CD changer with the round 8 pin connector on the back, got it by mistake from ebay when I bought my double din HU and they told me to keep it, other than it powers don'tknow if it work **my HU didn't have the AUX in on the back): $30

Compustar remote, shock sensor, pager sensor (front plastic is crack but the unit was working when I before I sold the truck, plus there is no pics of the sensors but if you contact me I send them to you): $25

The stuff is from a 02 supercharged but I'm positive that it will fit other years (is up to you to find out if it fits or not)

The above prices don't reflect shipping costs (tell me you zip code and I tell you how much it is)...contact me at thanatos106@gmail.com

Stuff that say "sold" was sold here (don't know the handle name of the buyers but name on emails were by arthur, bryan and jonathan) so I'm good for it.

Thanks for looking.

Thanatos.