yes, i am selling my baby. but replacing it with another. i have 77,000 miles on it. oil changed every 3,000 miles. perfect condition. i have a sony stereo wich has xm option. (i need my xm so i am taking the xm module i installed for my news one). from new i installed seat covers in front to keep original look. had hood rock deflector on with a insect net to keep radiator free of insects. orininal brakes with 60% front and rear. i am proud of how well i have keeped it for the future owner. no scratches inside around drivers area. instead of window tint,i installed shatter guard window film that prevents any rocks or objects from breaking through the glass (all doors and rear windows). purchased tow package separate but never got to tow anything (have wiring hardness and instructions in box) always had a blanket covering the rear cargo area to minimize scratches. i am currently in los angeles and would sell for 14,000 firm. has florida title and if you are interested, you take care of registration and change of tittle.