shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
The NEXTerra April Fools @ AOAA!
by Tom
12/01/18 10:48 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 81 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#203694 - 06/07/04 07:41 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


Yeah, but still...Sadaam's brutal tactics of discipline did help curb these insurgents didn't they? Don't get me wrong. I think it's great we went in and got him, but couldn't we start using those brutal tactics just to shut them down?!?

Top
#203695 - 06/07/04 08:42 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
Yeah, but still...Sadaam's brutal tactics of discipline did help curb these insurgents didn't they? Don't get me wrong. I think it's great we went in and got him, but couldn't we start using those brutal tactics just to shut them down?!?
That's a great idea! Let's rape small children in front of their parent's to teach them a lesson! :rolleyes:
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#203696 - 06/07/04 09:26 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


No jackass.....I'm talking about killing the people that kill innocent people.....bring back Capitol Punishment to what it was meant to be.... [Finger]

Top
#203697 - 06/07/04 11:33 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
No jackass.....I'm talking about killing the people that kill innocent people.....bring back Capitol Punishment to what it was meant to be.... [Finger]
We already do when given the chance.
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#203698 - 06/07/04 07:25 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


Yeah, but not all people get killed using capitol punishment.......many of them just get life in prison....

Top
#203699 - 07/07/04 06:01 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
What does that have to do with Iraq? You said we should use the same tactics Saddam did to put down the insurgency. That would include things like gassing the population of Fallujah, and slaughtering innocents indescriminately.
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#203700 - 07/07/04 06:06 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Lincoln Offline
Member

Registered: 30/01/03
Posts: 3221
Loc: Wisconsin
We are killing and capturing these people, one by one. You can't call these people insurgents though. They are not Iraqis, so they could care less how the Iraqis are treated. The Iraqis need to stand up to them, and they are now. There is some Iraqi group that is telling Al Sahdr to cut the shit, or they will destroy him. That's what we need!
_________________________
Schleprock, Schleprock...stronger than steel!

Top
#203701 - 07/07/04 06:52 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


Speaking of capitol punishment, doesn't anyone else find it ironic that we've killed 10,000 Iraqi civilians in order to take out a dictator because he gassed 5,000 Kurds?

Top
#203702 - 07/07/04 07:16 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Lincoln Offline
Member

Registered: 30/01/03
Posts: 3221
Loc: Wisconsin
It depends on what your definition of civilian is...

You have never been in the service, have you? The definition of civilian is much different there, especially when they are trying to kill you.
_________________________
Schleprock, Schleprock...stronger than steel!

Top
#203703 - 07/07/04 07:49 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered



Top
#203704 - 07/07/04 09:30 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


Showtime:
These People have something they want to say to you.

Top
#203705 - 07/07/04 10:03 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


[LOL] [Spit] [LOL] [Spit]

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[qb]Showtime:
These people have something they want to say to you.
[Spit] [LOL] [Spit] [LOL]

Top
#203706 - 07/07/04 10:16 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Showtime:
[b]These People
have something they want to say to you.[/b]
These people have my reply...



[Finger]

Top
#203707 - 21/07/04 03:15 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
InfX708 Offline
Member

Registered: 24/09/00
Posts: 864
Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
Here's the most irritating thing to me. We aren't doing squat over there anymore. Maybe a few special ops guys and intel types, but the majority of the force is simply trying to stay alive. The last 3 months I was there, the bulk of my time was spent guarding our quarters, walking around looking for IEDs - funny how that has become a common term nowadays - and dodging incoming mortars. We conducted maybe 12 raids, 4 "cordon and knocks", and a few more presence patrols. We captured 6 wanted bad guys. Because of the rules, the bad guys can shoot at us at will with no threat of retaliation. The US used to be known for giving back twice what it received. The Air Force still can. If someone shoots at a plane, they can drop a bomb on him. We weren't even allowed to respond in kind. An RPG is an anti-tank weapon. Did we ever fire one of our anti-tank rockets back at an attacker? No, sorry, you can only shoot a machinegun and hope you wound someone. Did we ever fire mortars back at the location from which they were fired (called counter-battery fire). We just had to suck it up, and tend to the wounded. What ever happened to the notion of with us or against us? You can guarantee that even if we just fired smoke rounds onto the mortar launch sites, the people in those neighborhoods would think twice about letting Ahmed and Hassan fire mortars at the Ameriki. I can guarantee if an AT-4 blows up outside your back door, after coming through your wall, you won't let the boys come around with their RPGs anymore. America has become soft. We are now a nation of pussies. We want to get rid of the bad guys, but not hurt anyone around them. We would rather lose 18 of our soldiers in a single night than unintentionally kill one family that decides to ignore the guys setting up a tube outside their house. What happened to the America that existed in the 40's? We used to call our enemy names because we didn't like them. Now, we don't want to offend them. Do people actually think that there's weren't Germans in the US army in 1944? Those same men were calling the soldiers of the Third Reich krauts and Jerrys. It's time to have a bowel movement or exit the toilet. America needs to decide whether they want another Vietnam or another Operation Overlord (That's the 1944 D-Day in Normandy to some of you). Right now, it's looking like Vietnam. We have no clear cut objectives and no clear exit strategy. Is this how we want to start the 21st Century? We can't beat the insurgency - minus forced sterilization and genocide. As long as we are in Iraq, there will be fundamentalists that will hate us for whatever reason - we killed great-grandpa, we walked too close to the mosque, we did somethign with our left hand, we pointed a rifle at mom, we stopped a car, we're breathing their air, etc. A lot of Iraqis would make great professional Welfare recipients. It's time for us to stop babying them and leave, or get busy with the eradication of the bad guys, even if it means taking a few innocents with them.
_________________________
300,000 miles, and counting

Top
#203708 - 22/07/04 06:48 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Stonecoldchavez Offline
Member

Registered: 08/05/02
Posts: 1363
Loc: New Jersey
Very good post InfX708.

Now you should send that to your Congressman, the President, and John Kerry.

Stone
_________________________
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."

Top
#203709 - 20/08/04 04:20 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Samueul Offline
Member

Registered: 10/04/01
Posts: 4114
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
Here's the most irritating thing to me. We aren't doing squat over there anymore. Maybe a few special ops guys and intel types, but the majority of the force is simply trying to stay alive. The last 3 months I was there, the bulk of my time was spent guarding our quarters, walking around looking for IEDs - funny how that has become a common term nowadays - and dodging incoming mortars. We conducted maybe 12 raids, 4 "cordon and knocks", and a few more presence patrols. We captured 6 wanted bad guys. Because of the rules, the bad guys can shoot at us at will with no threat of retaliation. The US used to be known for giving back twice what it received. The Air Force still can. If someone shoots at a plane, they can drop a bomb on him. We weren't even allowed to respond in kind. An RPG is an anti-tank weapon. Did we ever fire one of our anti-tank rockets back at an attacker? No, sorry, you can only shoot a machinegun and hope you wound someone. Did we ever fire mortars back at the location from which they were fired (called counter-battery fire). We just had to suck it up, and tend to the wounded. What ever happened to the notion of with us or against us? You can guarantee that even if we just fired smoke rounds onto the mortar launch sites, the people in those neighborhoods would think twice about letting Ahmed and Hassan fire mortars at the Ameriki. I can guarantee if an AT-4 blows up outside your back door, after coming through your wall, you won't let the boys come around with their RPGs anymore. America has become soft. We are now a nation of pussies. We want to get rid of the bad guys, but not hurt anyone around them. We would rather lose 18 of our soldiers in a single night than unintentionally kill one family that decides to ignore the guys setting up a tube outside their house. What happened to the America that existed in the 40's? We used to call our enemy names because we didn't like them. Now, we don't want to offend them. Do people actually think that there's weren't Germans in the US army in 1944? Those same men were calling the soldiers of the Third Reich krauts and Jerrys. It's time to have a bowel movement or exit the toilet. America needs to decide whether they want another Vietnam or another Operation Overlord (That's the 1944 D-Day in Normandy to some of you). Right now, it's looking like Vietnam. We have no clear cut objectives and no clear exit strategy. Is this how we want to start the 21st Century? We can't beat the insurgency - minus forced sterilization and genocide. As long as we are in Iraq, there will be fundamentalists that will hate us for whatever reason - we killed great-grandpa, we walked too close to the mosque, we did somethign with our left hand, we pointed a rifle at mom, we stopped a car, we're breathing their air, etc. A lot of Iraqis would make great professional Welfare recipients. It's time for us to stop babying them and leave, or get busy with the eradication of the bad guys, even if it means taking a few innocents with them.
Holy Fucking Shit! you hit the nail on the head!
_________________________
Must stay away from political/religious debates. Must stay away........

Top
#203710 - 20/08/04 06:29 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
jerseydevi1 Offline
Member

Registered: 17/08/00
Posts: 1299
Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
Here's the most irritating thing to me. We aren't doing squat over there anymore. Maybe a few special ops guys and intel types, but the majority of the force is simply trying to stay alive. The last 3 months I was there, the bulk of my time was spent guarding our quarters, walking around looking for IEDs - funny how that has become a common term nowadays - and dodging incoming mortars. We conducted maybe 12 raids, 4 "cordon and knocks", and a few more presence patrols. We captured 6 wanted bad guys. Because of the rules, the bad guys can shoot at us at will with no threat of retaliation. The US used to be known for giving back twice what it received. The Air Force still can. If someone shoots at a plane, they can drop a bomb on him. We weren't even allowed to respond in kind. An RPG is an anti-tank weapon. Did we ever fire one of our anti-tank rockets back at an attacker? No, sorry, you can only shoot a machinegun and hope you wound someone. Did we ever fire mortars back at the location from which they were fired (called counter-battery fire). We just had to suck it up, and tend to the wounded. What ever happened to the notion of with us or against us? You can guarantee that even if we just fired smoke rounds onto the mortar launch sites, the people in those neighborhoods would think twice about letting Ahmed and Hassan fire mortars at the Ameriki. I can guarantee if an AT-4 blows up outside your back door, after coming through your wall, you won't let the boys come around with their RPGs anymore. America has become soft. We are now a nation of pussies. We want to get rid of the bad guys, but not hurt anyone around them. We would rather lose 18 of our soldiers in a single night than unintentionally kill one family that decides to ignore the guys setting up a tube outside their house. What happened to the America that existed in the 40's? We used to call our enemy names because we didn't like them. Now, we don't want to offend them. Do people actually think that there's weren't Germans in the US army in 1944? Those same men were calling the soldiers of the Third Reich krauts and Jerrys. It's time to have a bowel movement or exit the toilet. America needs to decide whether they want another Vietnam or another Operation Overlord (That's the 1944 D-Day in Normandy to some of you). Right now, it's looking like Vietnam. We have no clear cut objectives and no clear exit strategy. Is this how we want to start the 21st Century? We can't beat the insurgency - minus forced sterilization and genocide. As long as we are in Iraq, there will be fundamentalists that will hate us for whatever reason - we killed great-grandpa, we walked too close to the mosque, we did somethign with our left hand, we pointed a rifle at mom, we stopped a car, we're breathing their air, etc. A lot of Iraqis would make great professional Welfare recipients. It's time for us to stop babying them and leave, or get busy with the eradication of the bad guys, even if it means taking a few innocents with them.
Fuckin' A, man
time for a little Roddy Piper "I have come here to kick some ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of bubblegum"
_________________________
jerseydevi1
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " -Thomas Jefferson

Top
#203711 - 28/09/04 01:51 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


I think the whole history of the Middle East is fairly simple. Here's a metaphor...

The middle east is like a baby, and the world is a group of mature adults. The middle east has something that the world wants, so the world gives the middle east money in exchange. But since the middle east doesn't have an established power, it has many powers fighting over that specific income from the world. The whole situation is like giving a teenager a couple of million dollars. What do you think he will do? Invest in books? A library? Or a sports car? Of course this is coming from the mind of a teenager that lives in America, I haven't seen violence in my life, and I have little to no need of defense from strangers that walk in the street. But this comes to show that I (a immature adult) has no thought of the future, and neither does the middle east. The middle east really didn't have to work for the money that It got, so It didn't have the maturity to know where to spend that money. My resolution is simple, I believe that the UN should take over all the oil fields of the middle east, and claim them as the worlds oil fields. The only people profiting from this would be the companies drilling the oil. This way, the middle east won't get enough money to fuel it's adolesent ideas, in turn they won't get enough money to hurt us. The only way then that the middle east could possibly rise to be heard is to actually produce a positive effect in the world via research, or advancments in society.

I know that what I said makes little sense, as to my writing gets confused in a big garble of ideas. And I know that I'm a little late on the whole subject (about a month) but I felt that I might as well vote my opinion, because it helps me understand what I truly believe in... Kerry sucks...

Top
#203712 - 30/09/04 07:10 PM Re: Executed American!!!!
Southernx7 Offline
Member

Registered: 24/03/03
Posts: 1251
Loc: Sunny Florida
Wilmac...5,000 Kurds??? where do you get this info? you need to read more on the subject as Saddam's government is responsible for hundreds of thousands more.
web page
_________________________
Up The Irons!!

Top
#203713 - 11/10/04 12:53 AM Re: Executed American!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered


"Human Rights Watch estimates that Saddam's 1987-1988 campaign of terror against the Kurds killed at least 50,000 and possibly as many as 100,000 Kurds. o The Iraqi regime used chemical agents to include mustard gas and nerve agents in attacks against at least 40 Kurdish villages between 1987-1988. The largest was the attack on Halabja which resulted in approximately 5,000 deaths. o 2,000 Kurdish villages were destroyed during the campaign of terror."

Maybe he ment 5000 at a time?? [Freak]

Top
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11



shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal