2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#204343 - 26/08/03 12:35 AM Dirtbag Priest murdered....
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
I'm surprised no one on this board mentioned the murder of the deviant priest John Geoghan.

This scumbag is accused of the homosexual molestation of over 130 boys.

I find it strange that when the media was initially reporting on his crimes the word "homosexual" was never mentioned. The fact that he was a Catholic priest was always the focal point of every article.

Now that he has been murdered in prison, the very same media is trying to portray his murder as an "anti-homosexual" hate crime. CNN is portraying the inmate who murdered him as a person with a "longstanding phobia, it appears, towards homosexuals of any kind".

The fact that Geoghan was a homosexual was covered up. Yet his murderer is being openly portrayed as what they call a "homophobe". The NY Times is openly proclaiming this.

This is beyond fucked up and a perfect example of an "agenda" driven media.

This will be blown up more over the next few days.

Media scum and agenda driven hypocrites.... Damn them all....

#204344 - 26/08/03 01:51 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Hmm first I heard of it. From my little time working at a corrections institute even hardened criminals could not stand child molestors and usually beat their ass when they came in. I imagine it had little to do with him being gay and more with the fact he molested children.

In any event the world is a better place without his nasty ass.

#204345 - 26/08/03 06:33 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
I wonder if the inmate soaped him up and fucked him before he killed him ? laugh

#204346 - 26/08/03 06:42 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
I too noticed the media's hypocracy. The guy was defrocked and thrown in jail for "child molestation" but he was killed by a "homophobe." They were pretty quick to jump on the "evil homicidal homophobe" bandwagon. The media doesn't want to acknowledge that homosexuals can be pedophiles and even violent (Jeffrey Dauhmer.)

I would imagine that the percentage of homosexuals that engage in pedophilia is comperable to the percentage of heterosexuals who do. But the media seems much more interested in promoting their anti-homophobe adgenda than they do with promoting an anti-child molestation adgenda.

#204347 - 26/08/03 07:42 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
babyX Offline

The priest was a pedophile in the eyes of the law, not a homosexual. There was no reason to call him a homosexual in the media coverage of him prior to his death.

"The facts, ma'am. Just the facts."

#204348 - 26/08/03 07:45 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Stone4x4 Offline

Loc: Chandler AZ
So the guy was afraid of humans? Homophobe?

#204349 - 26/08/03 08:39 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Child molesters like Geoghan belong to the bottom of the prison barrel. They either get beat up, screwed or killed first. This should scare potential child molesters in the Catholic church to clean up their act.

#204350 - 26/08/03 10:35 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
*yawn*

Catholic priests molesting kids is not national news, let the catholics and the police deal with it.
A murderer killing a convicted child molester in prison, priest or otherwise, is also not national news.

Fucking sensationalist media,
Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#204351 - 26/08/03 10:42 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
*yawn*

Fucking sensationalist media,
Brent
It's what we have...so either start up the BNN (Brent News Network) or [Save the fine unicorns] already.

Damn, no one forces you to throw in your $0.02 everytime someone posts something from a news organization -- why get all bothered by it?

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#204352 - 26/08/03 10:44 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Quote:
Originally posted by number41:
[QUOTE]...so either start up the BNN (Brent News Network) or [Save the fine unicorns] already.

That is great. The quote of the day... Fair and Balanced....

#204353 - 26/08/03 10:55 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
I can see the slogan now:

BNN - "No News is Good News"

#204354 - 26/08/03 12:02 PM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
The priest was a pedophile in the eyes of the law, not a homosexual. There was no reason to call him a homosexual in the media coverage of him prior to his death.

The question is...

Just because one dirtbag murders a homosexual dirtbag, does that make him a "homophobic" dirtbag?

The media is quick to label people homophobic, even those who just think the lifestyle is kinda ooky.

Here's another topic. This inmate murdered a fellow inmate. If it turns out he did it because the priest was homosexual, will he be charged with a hate crime? Why are crimes against minorities considered hate crimes, while a trailer trash guy killing his ex-girlfriend's new squeeze is not? Both crimes involve an equal amount of hate.

#204355 - 26/08/03 12:37 PM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
babyX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
Quote:
[b]The priest was a pedophile in the eyes of the law, not a homosexual. There was no reason to call him a homosexual in the media coverage of him prior to his death.

The question is...

Just because one dirtbag murders a homosexual dirtbag, does that make him a "homophobic" dirtbag?

The media is quick to label people homophobic, even those who just think the lifestyle is kinda ooky.

Here's another topic. This inmate murdered a fellow inmate. If it turns out he did it because the priest was homosexual, will he be charged with a hate crime? Why are crimes against minorities considered hate crimes, while a trailer trash guy killing his ex-girlfriend's new squeeze is not? Both crimes involve an equal amount of hate.[/b]
No, the crime doesn't make him homophobic, his own admissions of homophobia make him homophobic.

And I do agree with you that the label of "hate crime" is ridiculous in its exclusivity. I'd be pissed off if someone got a lesser sentence if they committed a crime against me, but it wasn't a "hate crime." What a load of crap.

#204356 - 26/08/03 02:20 PM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Anonymous
Unregistered

molesting boys is not homosexual behaviour?

He's a pediphile and poop-pusher.

2 things you don't want to be in prision are child molesters and x-cops. I think all child molesters are someone's bitch within 10 minutes.

I'm just sorry he got shanked so soon. A few more years of getting what he dished out would have been better.

#204357 - 26/08/03 02:27 PM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Deep down I'm sure the Catholic church is glad Geoghan is dead. Now he (Geoghan) can't testify against the parish, and as an added bonus, the victims themselves just lost a key piece of evidence in their lawsuit against the church. I would have liked to have seen Geoghan admit to his crimes, as well as to name the people in the church responsible for allowing him to molest kids for as long as he did. Death came too quick for this scum bag.

mad

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204358 - 26/08/03 06:04 PM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pasadenax:

Not all of this guys victims were young children. Many were teenage boys and not all were victims. Some engaged in sex with this deviant willingly. They only complained about it years later when the cash register was ringing and they thought claiming they were molested would be a nice payday.

This guy may have been a pedophile but he was also clearly a homosexual. It has also been reported in the past that he even had ties to the organization NAMBLA.

By your definition are the deviants in NAMBLA homosexuals or pedophiles?

#204359 - 26/08/03 11:57 PM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

Not all of this guys victims were young children. Many were teenage boys and not all were victims. Some engaged in sex with this deviant willingly. They only complained about it years later when the cash register was ringing and they thought claiming they were molested would be a nice payday.

This guy may have been a pedophile but he was also clearly a homosexual. It has also been reported in the past that he even had ties to the organization NAMBLA.

What point are you trying to make and are you confusing me with someone else's post?
My question was a rehtorical response to someone that said the press mis-labeled him as homosexual.
The man was obviously a homosexual so... what is it you are saying to me, I'm unclear.

#204360 - 27/08/03 12:59 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

What point are you trying to make and are you confusing me with someone else's post?
My question was a rehtorical response to someone that said the press mis-labeled him as homosexual.

The man was obviously a homosexual so... what is it you are saying to me, I'm unclear.
It seems you are very uncertain of your opinion. You contradicted yourself. You said..."molesting boys is not homosexual behaviour?"

Now you agree he was a homosexual? Maybe you didn't make your meaning clear. I explained myself in the previous post.

I think you are confused. The press never labeled him as a homosexual until several days ago....after he was murdered. Now he is being portrayed as a victim of a "homophobe".

The point is..... The media refused to call him a homosexual until some guy who admitted hatred for gays killed him. Now he is being portrayed as a "victim" of an anti-homosexual hate crime. Do you not see the media's hypocrisy regarding this man, his lifestyle and his death?

#204361 - 27/08/03 02:27 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

2 things you don't want to be in prision are child molesters and x-cops. I think all child molesters are someone's bitch within 10 minutes.

I'm just sorry he got shanked so soon. A few more years of getting what he dished out would have been better.
I think it's pretty clear I think he's a homosexual when I call him a poop-pusher.

I didn't say, "molesting boys is not homosexual behaviour."
What I said was, "molesting boys is not homosexual behaviour?"

I wasn't being hostile to you, I was just asking you to clarify.

#204362 - 27/08/03 06:27 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
babyX Offline

The media still isn't identifying him as a homosexual, but are identifying his killer as a homophobe (again, by his own admission) and letting readers put 2 and 2 together to figure out that hey, his killer thought he was homosexual. It's not a fact that's pertinent to the priest molesting children. If you have to put a sexuality label on him, at least call him bisexual, seeing as how he molested girls, as well.

I can't believe how much some of you read into media coverage. The priest's sexuality was never at issue -- his conduct with children was. His sexuality had nothing to do with him being a pedophile. Lots of straight guys molest little girls. Whether the perpetrator is gay or straight has absolutely nothing to do with it.

#204363 - 27/08/03 10:05 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

The members of NAMBLA are pedophiles that just so happen to be homosexuals. Homosexuality in itself is not a crime, sex with children or rape is.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#204364 - 27/08/03 10:00 PM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

The media still isn't identifying him as a homosexual, but are identifying his killer as a homophobe
A clever use of semantics. Can someone be a murdering homophobe without a dead homosexual victim?

As I said previously the guy may have liked to have sex with young children but he also liked to have sex with teenage boys. That clearly makes him a homosexual regardless of any apologist spin you try to put on the issue. A deviant individual can be both a pedophile and a homosexual.

Would calling him a pederast be more to your liking? Maybe we should call his killer a "pederaphobe".

I have noticed you are one of those people that have a politically correct stratagem for masking or concealing the harsh realities in humanity. It's probably from your attending the Canadian educational system. Now that you are in Texas I am fairly confident that you will be alright moving forward into the future.

I do however still think you are a sexy creature....

#204365 - 28/08/03 12:28 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Oh I think the priest was a homo I just think that had little to do with the fact of his murder and more of the fact he raped children. But the media will not let it be that way will they.

Damn deviants laugh

#204366 - 28/08/03 06:38 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:

Just curious as to where you got this info, I had not heard this before.

Quote:
I do however still think you are a sexy creature....
THAT was funny!!! [Spit] [LOL]

#204367 - 28/08/03 07:49 AM Re: Dirtbag Priest murdered....
babyX Offline

Quote:
A clever use of semantics. Can someone be a murdering homophobe without a dead homosexual victim?
There is a dead homosexual victim -- the guy he's in prison for killing in the first place.

As I said previously the guy may have liked to have sex with young children but he also liked to have sex with teenage boys. That clearly makes him a homosexual regardless of any apologist spin you try to put on the issue. A deviant individual can be both a pedophile and a homosexual.
Yes, a person can be both, but the fact of his sexuality hasn't changed, it just wasn't an issue when he was convicted of pedophilia. Now that he's dead at the hands of a self-described homophobe, it's become an issue. Simple as that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal