2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#205498 - 25/06/03 12:43 PM Road rage again
Peanut Butter Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Umm I don't know what to say. I guess she hadn't had a chance to have a coffee yet.
Women hits officer

#205499 - 25/06/03 12:49 PM Re: Road rage again
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by scott.com:
Umm I don't know what to say. I guess she hadn't had a chance to have a coffee yet.
Women hits officer
Stupidity knows no bounds . . .

#205500 - 25/06/03 01:00 PM Re: Road rage again
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Defense attorney Elliot Levine of Quincy said the software engineer, who works in Canton, is a ''lovely girl''

Sure. [Freak]

#205501 - 25/06/03 01:35 PM Re: Road rage again
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Daaayyyuuuummm! What a stupid bitch! I guess she will really be pissed when she is spending some time in the klink. This 'lovely girl' should have lots of friends on the inside. Those bull dykes love 'lovely girls'. laugh

#205502 - 25/06/03 02:40 PM Re: Road rage again
BammBamm Offline

Loc: Clackamas, OR
''If somebody is in front of a car and you want to kill them, you don't inch the car forward,'' Levine said.

Uh, it looks like her attorney is a dumb as she is. If she was, indeed, inching the car forward, the officer would not have ended up on the hood with bruises, cuts, and other possible injuries.

DAMN THIS SH*T PISSES ME OFF. This is why police officers getted killed in the line of duty, no one has any respect anymore. Please, please, please lock her up for a long time or at least ship her back to mother Russia. Let's see how their cops react to her hitting them with her car.

Stupid bitch.

mad mad mad

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

#205503 - 25/06/03 03:14 PM Re: Road rage again
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
On the flipside, if someone is trying to run you over, you don't stand in front of their car.

Police Officer or not, it's much wiser to stand somewhere else.

#205504 - 25/06/03 04:55 PM Re: Road rage again
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Comon!. He is a cop and he should be able to stand there and not expect to get run over. This woman deserves to get the book thrown at her.

This is what should happen: She gets ten years for assaulting a police officer.

What WILL happen: She will get probation because she has never done anything else. She should be given a break because she didnt realize what she was doing because of the road rage. She is not responsible for her actions because in a liberal world, no one is ever responsible for anything they do. She will have learned nothing, and the cop will experience knee problems for the rest of his life and effectively end his career.

#205505 - 25/06/03 06:26 PM Re: Road rage again
Firebraun Offline

Loc: Reno, Nevada
Here's what REALLY should have happened, plain and simple: The cop should have shot her. Bang, bang, right through the windshield when she "charged him."

If you try to run down a cop with a 4000 lb. car, you should be shot and killed, end of story. How else are you going to discourage that sort of idiocy other than eliminating that sort of idiot from the ranks of the living?

#205506 - 25/06/03 06:56 PM Re: Road rage again
690106 Offline

Loc: vancouver
Quote:
Originally posted by Firebraun:
[QB]Here's what REALLY should have happened, plain and simple: The cop should have shot her. Bang, bang, right through the windshield when she "charged him."

"But the cop should have shot a hole in her engine or tires!!!" - useless left-wing liberal

#205507 - 25/06/03 09:03 PM Re: Road rage again
DGX Factor Offline

Loc: Denver, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
On the flipside, if someone is trying to run you over, you don't stand in front of their car.

I agree with that 100%. But I still want her to serve some time for that Bull shit she pulled.

#205508 - 26/06/03 05:12 AM Re: Road rage again
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by 690106:
Quote:
[QB]Here's what REALLY should have happened, plain and simple: The cop should have shot her. Bang, bang, right through the windshield when she "charged him."

"But the cop should have shot a hole in her engine or tires!!!" - useless left-wing liberal
Or

"The cop used excessive force when he shot her, he should have taken the time to find out how society had wronged her, and MADE her charge the cop." Useless left-wing liberal

#205509 - 26/06/03 06:22 AM Re: Road rage again
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:

This is EXACTLY what happened when Randy Moss (Viking wide receiver) "ran over" an officer downtown in traffic last summer. He kept inching forward when she was telling him to stop. Finally, she stepped in FRONT of the car and gave the "HALT" sign with her hand and (this is where it gets "grey") he "nudged" her to the ground with his car. This behavior must be taught in "cop training" school or something. However, when respect for authority wanes (as it certainly has), this procedure should be re-evaluated.

They detained him overnight, found marijuana in the car, and released him the next morning due to a "misunderstanding" and he was back on the playing field a week later.

I f-ing HATE the immunity pro athletes receive.

Oh, and Firebraun? You da man... Can I get a witness!? laugh

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#205510 - 26/06/03 06:48 AM Re: Road rage again
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
I actually agree with the shooting option. Run from the cops, or try to run over one, get a bullet in the brain pan. People have way to little respect for the police now a days. I would never run from the cops, or try to run over one.

#205511 - 26/06/03 08:58 AM Re: Road rage again
Vaca Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
The "man" is out to get you!

#205512 - 26/06/03 10:09 AM Re: Road rage again
Anonymous
Unregistered

You people are missing the point! What more can you get out of life? Take the family to see a ball game, the sight of your X just after you wax it, running over a cop on a sunny day. Isn't life just grand? [Huh?]

#205513 - 26/06/03 10:50 AM Re: Road rage again
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
They should have fucking shot her ass...I mean what kind of lame excuse is "I have no recollection of a cop being attacked because of the simple frustration of driving," anyway?

I just don't understand some people, I really dont. [Huh?]

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#205514 - 26/06/03 12:34 PM Re: Road rage again
BammBamm Offline

Loc: Clackamas, OR
Quote:
Here's what REALLY should have happened, plain and simple: The cop should have shot her. Bang, bang, right through the windshield when she "charged him."
This was done recently in Portland and the public outcry was huge. Cops pull over a car and remove two passengers. Female passenger in back seat climbs over and attempts to start car. Police taz her with no effect. One cop attempts to get in car and remove keys. Suspect starts to drive off with officer 80% inside the car. Fearing he will be sucked under the car, he shoots her. Seems about right to me.

Turns out later suspect has warrants for her arrest and is high on cocaine (done within 4 hours of the shooting).

I can't see why there was any outcry. If they wanted to bitch about the availablity of drugs...okay. But bitching about the police is ridiculous.

I have a golden rule: I don't want to get shot by the cops so I DON'T run from them and I DO whatever they tell me to do.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

#205515 - 26/06/03 04:30 PM Re: Road rage again
Firebraun Offline

Loc: Reno, Nevada
It isn't really that complicated. Chris Rock figured it out... Click here

http://wmedia.propagation.net/bressler/chrisrock.asf

#205516 - 30/06/03 05:05 PM Re: Road rage again
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
"Gitlin pleaded not guilty in Quincy District Court yesterday afternoon to charges of attempted murder, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, negligent driving, and disorderly conduct. She posted $5,000 cash bail and was released."
[Huh?]
Anyone else see a problem here? $5000 bail! that’s all?! I have seen bad check writers and people charged with possession with higher bail amounts! [Huh?]

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal