2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#206153 - 14/05/03 11:36 AM Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Tongue Splitting and Bullet Wound Scarring

Don't have any links, but read it in a mag. People are splitting their tongues, and shooting themselves......

I hope every single person who shoots themselves for the "coolness" of having a bullet wound scar fucking dies, and I guarantee you that every one who does, uses something piddly like a .25 or .22....

#206154 - 14/05/03 11:46 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
What magazine did you read this in?

I can't see why anyone would want to split their tongue. It would make you talk funny. Probably with a lisp.

#206155 - 14/05/03 11:49 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Samueul Offline

http://www.cnn.com/2003/HEALTH/05/13/tongue.splitting.ap/index.html

It doesn't mention the bullet scarring, I can't remember the name of the mag, I picked it up off the rack at the supermarket the other day, while waiting for my wife....

#206156 - 14/05/03 11:50 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
I watched some show that described that some people who underwent the tounge splitting can now independently control each side. (one side goes up, the other side goes down) The side effects are that the person ends up with a lisp for awhile. With practice, the lisp usually goes away.

What are the benefits? I guess it makes sexual encounters more interesting. confused

#206157 - 14/05/03 11:59 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Samueul Offline

Ultimately, It just amazes me that someone would do something that could end up being very destructive to their body, but then again, I have tattoos and drink excessively......

The tongue thing doesn't really disturb me as much as the bullet thing... You gots to be stoopid.

Edited to add - for the record, I can't stand body implants (breast, chest, etc.)of any sort... If you cannot use your own mind to create your individuality, than nothing you ever do physically will fill that void......

#206158 - 14/05/03 11:59 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
What are the benefits? I guess it makes sexual encounters more interesting. confused
To look cool. Helps you pick up the vampire chicks.

Now I understand the toung splitting, but the bullet wound thing I have never heard of.

Honestly, breast implants still gross me out more than tounge splitting can ever.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#206159 - 14/05/03 12:02 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
Well I have heard about this being done for 5 years now so what hole have you been in. It is just as weird as tongue piercing was 10 years ago when I got mine done. Now it is extremely common. I mean what is the big deal. Women stuff water filled plastic containers in their chests. People get their faces cut off and trimmed and then stretched back over their skull. Freaks who don't want to admit they are bald get hair follicles jammed into their foreheads to look like dolls. This is just new and that is what makes it shocking.

#206160 - 14/05/03 12:15 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
ashleynatlanta Offline

Loc: Birmingham, AL
...deviants....

#206161 - 14/05/03 12:17 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:
...deviants....
Actually, no, I haven't done these yet . . .

But if I told you what amazing body-modification things I have done, you'd be amazed at just how deviant I can be . . .

#206162 - 14/05/03 12:21 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
What magazine did you read this in?

I can't see why anyone would want to split their tongue. It would make you talk funny. Probably with a lisp.
You mean a lithpfs? smile

#206163 - 14/05/03 12:56 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Peanut Butter Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
It's the next step in the lets be different game.

I rememeber when I got my ear pierced many moons ago. It was shocking back then for a man to do this but now it's pretty common.

Next people started peircing all sorts of part and now that pretty common.

So I guess this is the latest step.

#206164 - 14/05/03 01:01 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
[QB]Well I have heard about this being done for 5 years now so what hole have you been in.
Sorry, guess I'm just not as rad as you man...

#206165 - 14/05/03 01:07 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Quote:
[QB]Well I have heard about this being done for 5 years now so what hole have you been in.
Sorry, guess I'm just not as rad as you man...
seriously... im with ivan, anyone who didn't know about tongue splitting 5 years ago... or earlier was simply naive

do you now know about coral implants? when they implant pieces of coral unde ryour skin and eventually it fuses with the bone... used often to create horns.... or about the process of inserting metal studs under the skin... these are threaded and once healed can be used to attach spikes... this is used often to creat mohawks made entirely of metal spikes

#206166 - 14/05/03 01:14 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
seriously... im with ivan, anyone who didn't know about tongue splitting 5 years ago... or earlier was simply naive

do you now know about coral implants? when they implant pieces of coral unde ryour skin and eventually it fuses with the bone... used often to create horns.... or about the process of inserting metal studs under the skin... these are threaded and once healed can be used to attach spikes... this is used often to creat mohawks made entirely of metal spikes
Honestly, how many people keep up with "Body Mods" except maybe teenagers and the punk crowd? In Pittsburgh no less.... That's like me saying that you must have been hiding in a hole for not knowing that CZ just released their model CZ110 in Europe and it will be available int the US next year or some such crap....

#206167 - 14/05/03 01:35 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
The thing I find most amusing about a lot of these "body modifications" is that these same people, for the most part, are gonna have a bitch of a time getting a real job when it's time.

(There's always the few that work in fields that don't care - music, tattoo shop, Hot Topics stores.)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#206168 - 14/05/03 03:21 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
No need to look further than Body Modification Ezine, online sine 1994. A great resource for fucking up your body so you will never get a normal job.

http://www.bmezine.com/

I wonder what this guy will look like when he's in his 50's.

"I'm here to pick up your daughter..."

#206169 - 14/05/03 03:38 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
I fucked a rooster once. Always wondered what the offspring would look like...

#206170 - 14/05/03 03:40 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Ok WTF, this is just wrong.

#206171 - 14/05/03 03:46 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
I'm going to have to say 'Magic Marker' on that picture...

#206172 - 14/05/03 04:58 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
King Kobra Offline

Loc: LI NY
well the way i see it, most people who get tattoos (not all, mostly kids), piercings, weird things in their skin, etc, do this shit to be different and stand out. Unfortunately, its turned into something to do, and no longer means you are individualistic or different. The fact is, if you want to be different now, dont get a tattoo or piercing. Out of my generation, in about 20 years from now,ill prob be the only one without a tattoo or piercing. Im def not against tattoos or piercings,but jeez,at least have a reason to do it. To do it to be cool or fit in, isnt a good reason in my book. And all that horns and garbage, i dont care what your reason is, youre an idiot

#206173 - 14/05/03 05:12 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
rrdstarr Offline

Loc: Tacoma
Quote:
Originally posted by King Kobra:
well the way i see it, most people who get tattoos (not all, mostly kids), piercings, weird things in their skin, etc, do this shit to be different and stand out. Unfortunately, its turned into something to do, and no longer means you are individualistic or different. The fact is, if you want to be different now, dont get a tattoo or piercing. Out of my generation, in about 20 years from now,ill prob be the only one without a tattoo or piercing. Im def not against tattoos or piercings,but jeez,at least have a reason to do it. To do it to be cool or fit in, isnt a good reason in my book. And all that horns and garbage, i dont care what your reason is, youre an idiot
I totally agree! And will someone tell me the purpose of a tatto on your back side or above your ass? Is this for the person who is f#cking you pleasure? [Freak]

Tattoos are just plain stupid in my opinion! They don't ever come off! Hello? Real nice thing to show your kids or grandkids in 50 years! [Geek]

-Rick

#206174 - 14/05/03 05:25 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
If you dont like tattoos and piercings dont look at them. I will have no problem getting a job in austin with my piercings or tattoos. 50 percent of the population here has a piercing or a tattoo. Its the norm here.

#206175 - 14/05/03 05:28 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Some pics of Liazrd Man

More info here Lizard Man

#206176 - 14/05/03 05:28 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
n2fireresq Offline

Loc: Missouri
the shooting thing is old news as well - we heard about it somewhere back 2-3 years ago. place in i believe los angeles will shot you in the shoulder with a .38 cal or .357 at 6-10ft away, they then send you into their awaiting ambulance and take you to the hospital. i want to say either A&E or The Discovery Channel had something on this as well.

#206177 - 14/05/03 05:31 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
n2fireresq Offline

Loc: Missouri
the kid is prolly air brushed on, a new thing here for the younger crowd.

#206178 - 14/05/03 08:36 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
ChuckH Offline

I'm more concerned about what kind of drugs that kid is on than how his arms are painted! Holy crap; I hope that's not even a real picture! eek

#206179 - 14/05/03 08:47 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
No need to look further than Body Modification Ezine, online sine 1994. A great resource for fucking up your body so you will never get a normal job.

http://www.bmezine.com/

I wonder what this guy will look like when he's in his 50's.

[b]"I'm here to pick up your daughter..."

[/b]
Isn't that Robert Downey Jr.?? [Huh?]

#206180 - 14/05/03 09:04 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
wmtrout Offline

Loc: Oregon
superjens

posted 05-14-2003 04:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fucked a rooster once. Always wondered what the offspring would look like...

You Queer !

#206181 - 14/05/03 09:33 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by rrdstarr:
And will someone tell me the purpose of a tatto on your back side or above your ass? Is this for the person who is f#cking you pleasure? [Freak]

Tattoos are [b]just plain stupid
in my opinion! They don't ever come off! Hello? Real nice thing to show your kids or grandkids in 50 years! [Geek] [/b]
ok you have got to be kidding me...

I don't understand piercings... simply because they are like tattoos but there is no commitment, i have had 7, i have none now, havent had a piercing for about 6 years, i still have all of my tattoos... when it comes to tattoos, the permanency(is that a word) of tattoos IS the appeal... as for showing them to my kids, grandkids.... my kids love them, they have fun pulling the skin and watching them deform, sure my grandkids will too... in 50 years if im still alive i will likely be sitting in an old folks home comparing how much they have stretched with all the other old bastards... and admiring the work my grandkids are getting.... you might just be sitting in the corner alone and out of touch.

seriously... the reason for the tattoo above the ass, especially on women?

IT LOOKS FUCKING HOT....

i can not understand how any straight guy can not be turned on by a tattoo just above the waistline on a girls back.

#206182 - 14/05/03 10:23 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
rrdstarr Offline

Loc: Tacoma
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by rrdstarr:
[b]And will someone tell me the purpose of a tatto on your back side or above your ass? Is this for the person who is f#cking you pleasure? [Freak]

Tattoos are [b]just plain stupid in my opinion! They don't ever come off! Hello? Real nice thing to show your kids or grandkids in 50 years! [Geek] [/b]
ok you have got to be kidding me...

I don't understand piercings... simply because they are like tattoos but there is no commitment, i have had 7, i have none now, havent had a piercing for about 6 years, i still have all of my tattoos... when it comes to tattoos, the permanency(is that a word) of tattoos IS the appeal... as for showing them to my kids, grandkids.... my kids love them, they have fun pulling the skin and watching them deform, sure my grandkids will too... in 50 years if im still alive i will likely be sitting in an old folks home comparing how much they have stretched with all the other old bastards... and admiring the work my grandkids are getting.... you might just be sitting in the corner alone and out of touch.

IT LOOKS FUCKING HOT....

i can not understand how any straight guy can not be turned on by a tattoo just above the waistline on a girls back.[/b]
Maybe I am to damn old and have very conservative values?

But to each his own Todrick...I personally don't like it.

-Rick

#206183 - 14/05/03 10:27 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Todrick Offline

no i think there was a severe generation gap that happened somehow between people who are now late 30's and those who are late 20's

tattoos ar eperfectly normal and acceptable to me but i have friends who ar eolder and dont get it... most people younger than me seem to agree with me... so i wonder what caused the different perception regarding tattos/piercing over a 10 year gap

#206184 - 14/05/03 10:33 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
FANOF5 Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Fl
if you want to see some weird shit, go to a JIM ROSE CIRCUS show, or go to YBOR CITY right on the outskirts of Tampa Fl. You will definately see some funny stuff!

#206185 - 14/05/03 10:53 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
ChuckH Offline

Quote:
no i think there was a severe generation gap that happened somehow between people who are now late 30's and those who are late 20's

tattoos ar eperfectly normal and acceptable to me but i have friends who ar eolder and dont get it... most people younger than me seem to agree with me... so i wonder what caused the different perception regarding tattos/piercing over a 10 year gap
I'm approaching mid 30's and I like tattoos to an extent. I think there's a point where it's too much or the stuff painted is too stupid, but if it has real meaning and is placed properly it can be pretty nice.

I also don't have a problem with guys and earrings, but when they dangle or when there are lots of them in different and, uh, odd places, well, that's just wrong!

#206186 - 15/05/03 03:00 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Quote:

IT LOOKS FUCKING HOT....

i can not understand how any straight guy can not be turned on by a tattoo just above the waistline on a girls back.[/QB]
OH YES! It sure turns me on! specially the tattoos that read "INSERT BELOW"
[Laughing]

#206187 - 15/05/03 03:39 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Samueul Offline

I have no problem with tattoos or even some piercings, I have 5 tattoos myself. It's the overboard stuff, that looks like it is actually detrimental to your body, like coral under the skin ect... I just don't understand the draw of trying to be that different... People who do those things have some serious self issues in my opinion....

#206188 - 15/05/03 07:09 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
imacsae Offline

I like tatoos and have them. I also have a single piercing on my tongue. Weird since I don't even have ear rings. On the other hand I can still identify a freak. If you tatoo your dumbass face then you are a jackass. I don't have anything against it but I sure as hell will be laughing. My philosophy has always been that my tatoos and piercings are personal. I put them in areas that I can show or hide as I please. Oh but as far as the tatoo on the small of a woman's back. If you don't like that as a man then I have to question your "orientation." The target is nothing but sexy.

#206189 - 15/05/03 08:25 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
I like tatoos and have them. I also have a single piercing on my tongue. Weird since I don't even have ear rings.
Didn't you just intern or work for Disney? Do they actually allow that now?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#206190 - 15/05/03 08:40 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
20-100 Offline

Loc: Quebec, QC, Canada
One interesting fact about tatoos... I had one removed... If you are to get one, think twice before... It's a hell to remove...

Cost for the tatoo (back in 1980) $20

Cost to have it removed (by laser) in 1998... 8 visits @ 70$ (560$) If I have correctly understood the dermatologist, the laser is heating the pigment (the ink) to break it into smaller parts that the body can get rid of.

Before that I have tried other way to remove it.
-In a tatoo parlor, they have tried tatooing over with a bleach solution (to create irritation to stimulate the body to get rid of the ink) and (when healed) tatooing over with a skin tone ink... worked partially, the tatoo was blurred but stil very visible.

-Have it tatooed over without ink (only needles) and scraping off the scab... did a better job but it was still visible.

After that, i went to a dermatologic clinic, they finished the job (but you can still see it). As it was a very visible tatoo (a dagger on the left side of my neck, about 2 inches long, just below the ear) I still have to wear a shirt with a collar to meet customers...

By the way, tatoo made with artisanal machines (guitar string) are deeper in the string and harder to remove.

Edited to add: I agree with Todrick, tatoo on a woman lower back are great (unless the tatoo is too large).

#206191 - 15/05/03 09:25 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
imacsae Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Yeah I did just intern for disney and no they do not allow any visible tatoos or piercings. I have had my tonge pierced for so long that I can leave it out for as long as I want and it won't close. I would usually take it out at work but sometimes left it in if I felt rebellious. My costume did not show any of my tatoos unless you really stared at the white sleeve when I was wearing a wife beater underneath. Contrary to popular belief the walt disney world resorts are not staffed by conservative people. A great majority of the workers are "alternative lifestyle." Everyone I knew went crazy after they got off work and drank and partied etc. etc. It is just the outward image that is projected toward the public which is conservative. The disney look is stringent enough that it does not allow a goatee. It is all sugar and spice in the guest areas. Backstage it is chain smoking and foul language. When you smile and act extremely pleasant for 12 hours a day you need to unwind a bit. It always cracked me up that smoking was not allowed in the parks except for certain areas while all outside break areas were full of smokers.

#206192 - 15/05/03 06:32 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
aquamander Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga.
I'm cool with tatoos and piercings, I have three of both. I like my tats, but it's hard to discuss technical matters with customers who are more focused on an earring or a tatoo. Don't wear earrings anymore, and my tat's are on display when I feel it's appropriate.

DOES THAT MEAN I"M BECOMING AN OLD FART??? [Uh Oh !]

Plain simple fact....if that redhead pinhead showed up at my company looking for a job, he wouldn't make much further than the front door. I don't give a fuck if he could build the space shuttle. That's just the way it is. You can't get people to take you seriously if you look like a freak. Might be good in the headshop or sexstore, but for most of the rest of the world if you want to be labeled a freak that badly, then you will.

#206193 - 15/05/03 08:34 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
20-100 Offline

Loc: Quebec, QC, Canada
The title of that tread is "Newest fads"... Tatoos (and most of the body decorations/modifications) are not a new fad, they came from tribal rituals that were created many hundreds years ago...

Maybe the humanity is reverting to it's primitive nature [Freak]

#206194 - 16/05/03 12:49 AM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Word Todrick, word.

I currently have 2 tats and 3 earrings, but I'll probably bump back up on the piercings and definitely on the tattoos. I plan to have 6, maybe 7 or so when I'm done..

I have dragons on both arms with Kanji in different forms. My right arm has two chinese dragons in a ying yang type formation with my middle name(Tatsuo, which means "dragon man" or "man born in the year of the dragon") tatted in Kanji. My left arm has a european type of dragon wrapped around a sword/dagger with "Only the strong survive" above it in Kanji.

To me they both represent my heritage(half American, half Japanese). I plan on getting my kids names tatted under the ying yang dragons, even my stepkids(I love 'em to death). Trying to decide on the right font and size is a bitch though. [Freak]

It's all a personal thing in my opinion. Don't like my tats? Well, that's fine with me, I respect your opinion, but I could care less. Like 'em? That's fine too. I haven't really met anyone who doesn't like them in general. Thanks to California Tatoo in Savannah(shameless plug)!

To each his own.. smile

#206195 - 26/05/03 06:26 PM Re: Newest Fads - WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH US!
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
This is the same company that is bringing you Pirates of the Carribbean, right?

Plenty of earrings, and I venture to guess some tattoos, hell, the whole movie looks like one big tattoo catalog. Skulls, crossbones, tattered flags, daggers, gold bullion, scantilly clad women, all it's missing is Harleys....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal