Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#208427 - 02/10/03 11:37 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:

Nor you for that matter. [Finger] So I say again, get over yourself. Never said he wasnt holding his own. We all hold our own here.
Some more so than others. Please, when have you ever had to defend your conservative position to anyone of real substance on this board. I think you need to get over yourself pal.[/QB]
So you are admitting none of the libbies here are of real substance? I agree. [Spit]

#208428 - 02/10/03 11:38 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Hello, did you read the title of the forum?
Yeah...I think you conservatives are the ones lying about US involvement in Iraq.

#208429 - 02/10/03 11:40 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
So you are admitting none of the libbies here are of real substance? I agree. [Spit]
I never said that. In fact, I'm still waiting on a conservative to give me a good, honest, hard fought debate. You guys are making it so easy for me, it's laughable.

In fact, I'm laughing right now. MMMWWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

#208430 - 02/10/03 11:43 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
There's not to many here in this topic because the original topic can't be argued with by them. Matter of fact, they're probably embarrassed.

And, since you or the other few libs that posted in this topic have yet to respond to what your fellow libs have said, that means I win! laugh
Wrong. I posted a reply. Only FIVE of the 19 quotes could be viewed as lies. Or did you just skip over that reply? :p
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#208431 - 02/10/03 11:45 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

So you are admitting none of the libbies here are of real substance? I agree. [Spit] [/QB]
That's the worst attempt of a spin I've seen yet.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

PS

Do you know how faggy it looks when you type "Libbies"? Do you consider yourself a "Connie" too?

:p

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#208432 - 02/10/03 11:51 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

I was making a joke asswipe. You are just like Sean and Xterrapin. You ignore posts you can't refute and claim victory. You also need to start reading slowly. I said earlier, did you read the title of the forum, not the post. You have ignored my arguments here and in the Arafat thread, and claimed victory. How disengenuous and typical of you fag commies. Is that less gay than libbies?

#208433 - 02/10/03 11:54 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Anonymous
Unregistered

So was I! Damn, you people are SERIOUS in here. Jeez, Louise.

#208434 - 02/10/03 11:57 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
I was making a joke asswipe. You are just like Sean and Xterrapin. You ignore posts you can't refute and claim victory. You also need to start reading slowly. I said earlier, did you read the title of the forum, not the post. You have ignored my arguments here and in the Arafat thread, and claimed victory. How disengenuous and typical of you fag commies. Is that less gay than libbies?
OK, now I'm getting confused...is this toward me, or WilMac, or Sean, or....damnit! [Too much XOC]
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#208435 - 02/10/03 11:57 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
I guess you can claim victory if you just ignore my posts. :rolleyes:
I ignore you regularly, assclown. [Finger]

I.
Own.
You.

laugh

#208436 - 02/10/03 11:57 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

Well why don't you address all the arguments then, not just the ones you think you can pick apart. The double standard is a perfect example. You seem to think that because Lott did not apologize until three days later that there is no double standard. That makes no sense at all.

#208437 - 02/10/03 11:58 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Quote:
[b]I guess you can claim victory if you just ignore my posts. :rolleyes:

I.
Own.
You.

laugh [/b]
Don't you having spelling police duty to attend to or something. I hate your ass face!

#208438 - 02/10/03 11:59 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I guess you can claim victory if you just ignore my posts. :rolleyes:

I.
Own.
You.

laugh [/b]
Son't you having spelling police duty to attend to or something. I hate your ass face![/b]
Don't.

#208439 - 02/10/03 11:59 AM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

Are you talking to me? Is there another Sean on this board? I knew the "faggy" comment would get your panties in a bunch. If there is one thing you "Connies" are, it's homophobic.

[LOL]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#208440 - 02/10/03 12:02 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

I am in no way shape or form a 'connie' or a homophobe. One of my best friends is gay, and I am actually attending a gay wedding next month in Austin.

#208441 - 02/10/03 12:02 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Well why don't you address all the arguments then, not just the ones you think you can pick apart. The double standard is a perfect example. You seem to think that because Lott did not apologize until three days later that there is no double standard. That makes no sense at all.
Look, it's not that he waited three days. It's that he didn't do it until he was under pressure from other Republican leaders. He obviously didn't think he was wrong because he didn't immediatly apologize when he was called on it. The other people that were used as examples DID apologize when shown their errors.

Therefore, there is no double standard.

#208442 - 02/10/03 12:02 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
I guess you can claim victory if you just ignore my posts. :rolleyes:

I.
Own.
You.

laugh [/b]
Son't you having spelling police duty to attend to or something. I hate your ass face![/b]
Don't.
Damn it, I tried to fix it before anyone noticed. [Crybaby]

#208443 - 02/10/03 12:03 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]Well why don't you address all the arguments then, not just the ones you think you can pick apart. The double standard is a perfect example. You seem to think that because Lott did not apologize until three days later that there is no double standard. That makes no sense at all.
Look, it's not that he waited three days. It's that he didn't do it until he was under pressure from other Republican leaders. He obviously didn't think he was wrong because he didn't immediatly apologize when he was called on it. The other people that were used as examples DID apologize when shown their errors.

Therefore, there is no double standard.[/b]
Let's assume you are correct on this one for now. How about the rest of the examples I have already given?

#208444 - 02/10/03 12:05 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Damn it, I tried to fix it before anyone noticed. [Crybaby]
You should have seen how fast I was typing. hehehehe

#208445 - 02/10/03 12:08 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Name the other examples, Frontier. I don't have time to go back and look.

#208446 - 02/10/03 12:08 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Wrong. I posted a reply. Only FIVE of the 19 quotes could be viewed as lies. Or did you just skip over that reply? :p
My bad. I forgot you responded generously. You're the only one on the other side of the fence that I've got respect for on here so far. Forgive me, everything's running together with all the hyjacking and stuff, I forgot you had a reply in there somewhere. I just assumed it was a safe statement on my part. [Wave]

BTW, I thought you were moderate, not a lib. [Huh?]

#208447 - 02/10/03 12:09 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Wrong. I posted a reply. Only FIVE of the 19 quotes could be viewed as lies. Or did you just skip over that reply? :p
My bad. I forgot you responded generously. You're the only one on the other side of the fence that I've got respect for on here so far. Forgive me, everything's running together with all the hyjacking and stuff, I forgot you had a reply in there somewhere. I just assumed it was a safe statement on my part. [Wave]

BTW, I thought you were moderate, not a lib. [Uh Oh !] [/b]
I consider myself to be moderate, though I'm sure Madman and Off2 would disagree.

by the way - not to take this TOTALLY off topic, but I keep forgetting to ask you - what are the Raider's prospects this year? I never hear any Knight news here in VA.

#208448 - 02/10/03 12:10 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Name the other examples, Frontier. I don't have time to go back and look.
I will in the Rush thread.

#208449 - 02/10/03 12:27 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Wrong. I posted a reply. Only FIVE of the 19 quotes could be viewed as lies. Or did you just skip over that reply? :p

BTW, I thought you were moderate, not a lib. [Uh Oh !] [/b]
I consider myself to be moderate, though I'm sure Madman and Off2 would disagree.

by the way - not to take this TOTALLY off topic, but I keep forgetting to ask you - what are the Raider's prospects this year? I never hear any Knight news here in VA.[/b]
Moby, you can safely say you are a bit left of center. I suppose we can label you a moderate. You are still on the wrong side of things. This just makes you more tolerable than say this new WilMac woman. laugh

#208450 - 02/10/03 12:28 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Moby, you can safely say you are a bit left of center. I suppose we can label you a moderate. You are still on the wrong side of things. This just makes you more tolerable than say this new WilMac woman. laugh
Oh, I don't deny that I'm left of center, but going by that great bell curve, I'd still be in the middle.

You know, that whole "margin of error of 4%" thing. laugh

#208451 - 02/10/03 12:35 PM Re: Who Is Lying about US involvement in Iraq?
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

You are definitely left of center... but you are not a leftist. A liberal yeah.. but not a lefty. You occassionally gravitate further to the left. I think it is when you are angry or something or when you attempt to play devil's advocate.

You are a staunch defender of the Democratic Party though.

You do have some type of hatred for Republicans and conservatives. I don't know how you feel about libertarians.

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal