shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Northern eXposure Run 2018, Sturbridge, MA
by Tom
12/12/17 02:02 PM
2002 Side marker #168 bulb not working yet I have power..
by sierra77
10/12/17 06:18 PM
2015 Pro 4x off road light covers
by Batman825
02/12/17 11:57 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 78 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 8 of 19 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210456 - 19/07/06 10:29 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Lebanon was a budding democracy, now they look desperatly at the only people responding to the attacks, the terrorist group Hezbolah.
Stupidest statement of the entire thread. :rolleyes:
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#210457 - 19/07/06 10:39 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Quote:
Lebanon was a budding democracy, now they look desperatly at the only people responding to the attacks, the terrorist group Hezbolah.
Stupidest statement of the entire thread. :rolleyes:
Does Weasel also work in a mine in Colorado?

Top
#210458 - 19/07/06 10:54 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Hezbollah support in America.....

Now for some moonbat lunacy. Last week a bunch of Hezbollah supporters and anti-semites held a rally in San Francisco in support of Hezbollah. They did it in front of the Israeli Consulate. (Not unusual for San Fran considering there are pro-terrorist rallies there all the time).

Here is a link to a video of the pro-Hezbollah and pro-Hamas chanting...

http://zombietime.com/israeli_consulate_protest_july_13_2006/11.mov
(Quicktime format)

Black, red, brown, white!
We support Hezbollah's fight!
We support Hezbollah's fight!
We support Hezbollah's fight!
We support Hezbollah's fight!
Black, red, green, blue!
Black, red, green, blue!
Black, red, green, blue!
Black, red, green, blue!
We support Hamas too!
We support Hamas too!
We support Hamas too!
We support Hamas too!
Viva viva Palestina!


Some photos of the insanity.....



This Hezbollah creep is giving the "money grubbing Jew" sign to pro-Israel supporters who were across the street.



Of course the socialist/communist group International ANSWER is at all of these types of rallies.





More photos here....

http://zombietime.com/israeli_consulate_protest_july_13_2006/

Top
#210459 - 19/07/06 10:57 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


"terrorist" is the new "communist". It can be used by absolutely any government to justify absolutely any course of action. Droping bombs on civilians is an act of terror, so is straping a bomb to your body or highjacking a jet. Arguments that hinge on "the other side" being terrorists are ill informed and ill advised. Ill informed because the West has collectively ignored the palestinians since WWII. They are pissed, poor and dying. These conditions foster radicalism. Ill advised because it is dismissive. It is used to force conclusions on the public, not to engage in a public debate. The current white house has a big mouth and big balls that's for sure. Not a bad thing especially in these troubled times. But it is far from wordly and cultured. Of course we can't expect too much from a recovered alcoholic like George Bush whose family notoriouly made millions selling weapons to the nazis (that's grandpa Bush in case you didn't know). The world will not calm down until the world's only superpower ellects a respectable government. Until then assholes in the middle east (both sides) will continue to take advantage of the situation and blow shit up.

Top
#210460 - 19/07/06 10:59 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


^^^^ Fan-fucking-tabulous. :rolleyes: Just more evidence of why us Oregonians should start erecting a wall to keep those San Fran idiots from retiring up here.

Top
#210461 - 19/07/06 11:06 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by fabien:
"terrorist" is the new "communist". It can be used by absolutely any government to justify absolutely any course of action. Droping bombs on civilians is an act of terror, so is straping a bomb to your body or highjacking a jet. Arguments that hinge on "the other side" being terrorists are ill informed and ill advised. Ill informed because the West has collectively ignored the palestinians since WWII. They are pissed, poor and dying. These conditions foster radicalism. Ill advised because it is dismissive. It is used to force conclusions on the public, not to engage in a public debate. The current white house has a big mouth and big balls that's for sure. Not a bad thing especially in these troubled times. But it is far from wordly and cultured. Of course we can't expect too much from a recovered alcoholic like George Bush whose family notoriouly made millions selling weapons to the nazis (that's grandpa Bush in case you didn't know). The world will not calm down until the world's only superpower ellects a respectable government. Until then assholes in the middle east (both sides) will continue to take advantage of the situation and blow shit up.
So your moonbat theory is basically... George Bush is responsible for all the problems in the Middle East.

I had no idea it was such a peaceful place prior to January 2001.

[Freak] [Freak]

Top
#210462 - 19/07/06 11:11 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
So your moonbat theory is basically... George Bush is responsible for all the problems in the Middle East.

I had no idea it was such a peaceful place prior to January 2001.

[Freak] [Freak] [/QB]
I am happy to engage in a conversation with you but only after you have taken the time to actually read what I wrote. This is obviously not the case as of yet. Debating is so much more engaging when both sides actually listen to one another. Let's try this again.

Top
#210463 - 19/07/06 11:17 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by fabien:
"terrorist" is the new "communist".
This is a patently absurd statement.

Quote:
The current white house has a big mouth and big balls that's for sure.... But it is far from wordly and cultured.


Unlike you and your other support group buddies, right?

Quote:
Of course we can't expect too much from a recovered alcoholic like George Bush whose family notoriouly made millions selling weapons to the nazis (that's grandpa Bush in case you didn't know).


Nice. You forgot the family ties to the Saudis. The Bush family is conspiring to rule the world through the gas pump, folks. You heard it here first!! [Freak] [LOL]

Quote:
The world will not calm down until the world's only superpower ellects a respectable government.


[Crybaby] "I voted for Gore and Kerry and my pussy still hurts."

Top
#210464 - 19/07/06 11:17 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
socalpunx Offline
Member

Registered: 24/08/01
Posts: 6327
Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by fabien:
Not really worth quoting
Dude, tell me where Palestine existed prior to WWII. To what extent have the Syrians and Lebanese created a free society for their people and embraced the Palestinians? We (the West) have at least somewhat evolved into a society where we don't walk into a crowded cafe filled with women and children with a bomb strapped to our chest.

I don't care how pissed off and miss treated you think you are, nothing justifies that. This has nothing to do with Iraq and the Bush administration. The only thing the Isrealis might be doing is taking advantage of the fact that they do have the security of U.S. backing when they make no mistake about their ability to react quickly and decisively to agression from their neighbors.

That is the big difference between us and Israel. They are not just provoked and treatened they are attacked by those in immediate proximity to them. To say that they are not allowed to use force to defend themselves and their way of life is insane. They are in a war zone every day. Each and every day they know that they wake up to the fact that ALL of their neighbors hate them and would love nothing more than to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Can the same be said for the Jews? Do you ever hear them say that they HATE Islam? Do you ever hear them say that they want to dispose of the muslums? Never. They just want their little slize of the planet and be left alone to eat their unleavened bread and wish each other shalom. Why is that so hard for them?

Because eavery country around them wants to see them dead. They spend each and every day of their existance defending themselves from these people. What is so hard to understand about that?

P.S. - A.N.S.W.E.R. the IAC, UFPJ, and the WWP should be declared terrorist organizations and bannished from peacefull society. laugh

Why did Ramsey Clark have to be born?
_________________________
If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure. - Vice President James Danforth "Dan" Quayle

Top
#210465 - 19/07/06 11:20 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Zizou:

I am happy to engage in a conversation with you but only after you have taken the time to actually read what I wrote. This is obviously not the case as of yet. Debating is so much more engaging when both sides actually listen to one another. Let's try this again.
I read what you wrote. That's why I used the term "moonbat".

A couple of minutes ago you called yourself "fabien". Now you are "Zizou". Should we expect regular name changes?

Top
#210466 - 19/07/06 11:23 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Zizou:

[b]I am happy to engage in a conversation with you but only after you have taken the time to actually read what I wrote. This is obviously not the case as of yet. Debating is so much more engaging when both sides actually listen to one another. Let's try this again.
I read what you wrote. That's why I used the term "moonbat".

A couple of minutes ago you called yourself "fabien". Now you are "Zizou". Should we expect regular name changes?[/b]
Madman, he has almost as many names as posts now. [LOL]

Top
#210467 - 19/07/06 11:25 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Why did Ramsey Clark have to be born?
Easy. So that we knew what Sartre meant when he said: "Hell is other people."

Top
#210468 - 19/07/06 11:29 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:

Madman, he has almost as many names as posts now. [LOL]
He changed his name to the nickname of the Muslim soccer player who did the head butt.

Maybe next he'll change it to "Yasser".

Top
#210469 - 19/07/06 11:30 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
socalpunx Offline
Member

Registered: 24/08/01
Posts: 6327
Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
I do find it funny that Fabian changed his name here to Zizou which is the nickname of the now the discraced French soccer player Zinedine Zidane who will forever be remembered for his stupid move at the end of the World Cup instead of his brilliant career.

Nice hero.

It was probably the most agressive action from a Frog on a field of battle since Napoleon though. laugh
_________________________
If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure. - Vice President James Danforth "Dan" Quayle

Top
#210470 - 19/07/06 11:32 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
[QUOTE]Little house in the prairies, cry me a fucking river

You are quite right about Israel fundamentally wanting peace and being under constant attack. They have a right to exist and a right to defend themselves. Granted. They don't have a right to over-react and kill innocent civilians. I get really annoyed when the word "terrorist" is used to commit attrocities by ANYONE. None of us should loose our moral compass about right and wrong. I also fundamentally believe that you cannot lead without respect and that NO-ONE on god's green earth except a few american right-wind radicals respect the current government. This may upset you but is nonetheless true. A change in government in the US is needed to calm down a situation which has always been hostile and complex in the middle east.

Top
#210471 - 19/07/06 11:37 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Are you guys always this slow? So let me explain (I don't want you to blow a fuse by over thinking): I purposely changed my name to Zizou to stress what "over reacting" does. Zidane overacting after being harrassed...Israel over reacting...get it? Shit...Is this amateur night?

Top
#210472 - 19/07/06 11:37 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
socalpunx Offline
Member

Registered: 24/08/01
Posts: 6327
Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Tell me: You say a change in the U.S. administration makes a difference. Tell me how peave went under every Democratic Administration since Kennedy? Where things peachy then? What part of fundemental hate confuses you? the Islamic controlled theocracies have no desire to live in peace with Israel as their neighbor and they have said so.

So what will appease them short of the elimination of the Israeli state?
_________________________
If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure. - Vice President James Danforth "Dan" Quayle

Top
#210473 - 19/07/06 11:49 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Zizou:
Are you guys always this slow? So let me explain (I don't want you to blow a fuse by over thinking): I purposely changed my name to Zizou to stress what "over reacting" does. Zidane overacting after being harrassed...Israel over reacting...get it? Shit...Is this amateur night?
Errrr..... Somehow I see a bit of a difference between Zidane and Israel in this brilliant attempt at parallelism. Alas, maybe I'm just "slow."

Clearly, the world would respect us so much more if this guy were in power:


Top
#210474 - 19/07/06 11:55 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
More American Hezbollah support........

Yesterday there was a rally here in NYC in support of the terrorists of Hezbollah. Of course it was held in front of the Israeli consulate.

It was organized by the Islamic Thinkers Society.

http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index/index.php

Below are some photos of said "Islamic thinking"...



In the above photo you will notice on the right a picture of the White House with an Islamic flag flying over it. The caption of course reads "Islam will dominate".

Here is some more Islamic thinking....



It would seem they are thinking about using nuclear weapons.



They don't think too much of the freedoms of the West...



The web site also reveals what they are thinking...



They will NEVER accept the existence of Israel.

The Islamic Thinkers Society is telling the world what Islam is thinking.

I forgot to mention.... the media idiots at Reuters call these people "supporters of Lebanon". They completely ignore the terrorist aspect of their signs and rhetoric. [Freak]

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060718/ids_photos_ts/r2054771025.jpg

Top
#210475 - 19/07/06 12:28 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
That pretty much sums it up right there.
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#210476 - 19/07/06 12:31 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
They don't think too much of the freedoms of the West...



Does anyone else find this sign supremely ironic? [Freak]

Top
#210477 - 19/07/06 12:32 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Zizou:
Are you guys always this slow? So let me explain (I don't want you to blow a fuse by over thinking): I purposely changed my name to Zizou to stress what "over reacting" does. Zidane overacting after being harrassed...Israel over reacting...get it? Shit...Is this amateur night?
Hezbollah crossed their border, killed eight of their soldiers, and kidnapped two. I don't see the comparison.
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#210478 - 19/07/06 12:58 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
More American Hezbollah support........

Yesterday there was a rally here in NYC in support of the terrorists of Hezbollah. Of course it was held in front of the Israeli consulate.

It was organized by the Islamic Thinkers Society.

http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index/index.php

Below are some photos of said "Islamic thinking"...



In the above photo you will notice on the right a picture of the White House with an Islamic flag flying over it. The caption of course reads "Islam will dominate".

Here is some more Islamic thinking....



It would seem they are thinking about using nuclear weapons.



They don't think too much of the freedoms of the West...



The web site also reveals what they are thinking...



They will NEVER accept the existence of Israel.

The Islamic Thinkers Society is telling the world what Islam is thinking.

I forgot to mention.... the media idiots at Reuters call these people "supporters of Lebanon". They completely ignore the terrorist aspect of their signs and rhetoric. [Freak]

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060718/ids_photos_ts/r2054771025.jpg
I'm sure this is Bush's fault too. I'm sure these people just loved the American way prior to Bush being in office. These people are garbage. Period. It's ironic that they're allowed their right to peacefully assemble...something any non-muslim would be shot for doing in one of their shithole countries. They're carrying signs in direct contempt of our constitution. These assholes should be arrested and tried for treason.

I'd love to see these fucknuts try this in middle America. They'd all be lynched....treatment they deserve. Only in New York or any California city would they get away with this crap.

Lobbing missiles into civilian populations without provocation = terrorism

Sneaking across a border to engage and kidnap = terrorism

Strapping bombs to yourself, blowing up innocents so you can get your virgins (I'm floored these idiots actually beleive this shit!) = terrorism.

Making sweeping statements promising to attack US and Israeli interests based solely on your religious fanaticisim = terrorism.

Does anyone else find it ironic that they publicize to western news agencies (refer to CNN.com's reports on this from earlier this morning where they interviewed hezbolla fanatics in Beirut) how it's such a travesty that Israel drops bombs and inadvertently kills or injures women and children when that exact practice has been the grubby little muslim tactic since day one?

Top
#210479 - 19/07/06 01:05 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Only muslims count DR! Jews aren't really humans.
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#210480 - 19/07/06 01:11 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
More American Hezbollah support........

Yesterday there was a rally here in NYC in support of the terrorists of Hezbollah. Of course it was held in front of the Israeli consulate.

It was organized by the Islamic Thinkers Society.

http://www.islamicthinkers.com/index/index.php

Below are some photos of said "Islamic thinking"...



In the above photo you will notice on the right a picture of the White House with an Islamic flag flying over it. The caption of course reads "Islam will dominate".

Here is some more Islamic thinking....



It would seem they are thinking about using nuclear weapons.



They don't think too much of the freedoms of the West...



The web site also reveals what they are thinking...



They will NEVER accept the existence of Israel.

The Islamic Thinkers Society is telling the world what Islam is thinking.

I forgot to mention.... the media idiots at Reuters call these people "supporters of Lebanon". They completely ignore the terrorist aspect of their signs and rhetoric. [Freak]

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/060718/ids_photos_ts/r2054771025.jpg
That is why you shouldn't marry cousins. Centuries of inbreadin has festered into severe psychological problems.

Seriously though this problem/problems won't be solved until these people stop listening to radical religious leaders tell them what the Quaran says (or any of the numerous supporting texts) and figure it out for themselves. Kind of like how the West stopped listening to the calls for "Crusade" and for the most part "Kill the Jews" by corrupt power hungry religious leaders. They still don't understand why we made seperation of church and state a law. Precisely because power corrupts and absolute power(i.e. I speak in God's name) corrupts absolutely.

Top
Page 8 of 19 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 >



shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal