2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210853 - 14/09/05 11:10 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered

Madman 1, Wilmac 0.

C'mon...where's round two?

Wilmac, nothing wrong with selfless acts. Don't think that liberals are the only ones capable of selfless acts. There's plenty of wealthy conservatives who give more to charity each year than you earn. As for owning possessions....you think differently as a homeowner, and you think differently as you begin to have some financial success in your life. Here's what you think: I worked my ass off for this and I don't believe in handing it over to someone not willing to do the same. (hence the conservatives' disgust for the welfare system).

I will say one nice thing here....thank you for being one to actually pay off student loans.

#210854 - 14/09/05 11:58 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Madman 1, Wilmac 0.

C'mon...where's round two?
Arguing with Wilmac is a waste of time. He's actually more pathetic than I thought.

Maybe one day he will tell you the stories of how he was picked on and bullied by the other kids in school. The long time posters here on this board have been through that.

I can easily see Wilmac as some little wise-ass kid getting his ass kicked on a routine basis. I'm sure "Wedgies" were a daily occurance for him.

Add all that toghther with being dumb and lazy, you have the psychological profile of a classic leftist.

Wilmac...... By the way. What the hell did you study in school if you had to take odd jobs? A conservative would know to study something that would provide a marketable skill and generate a decent living.

#210855 - 14/09/05 12:36 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Arguing with Wilmac is a waste of time. He's actually more pathetic than I thought.
And yet, here you are.

Quote:
Maybe one day he will tell you the stories of how he was picked on and bullied by the other kids in school. The long time posters here on this board have been through that.
Of course I was! I had a big mouth and deserved what I got. I've said that on numerous occasions.

Get a life, and get over it. I'm ok with it.

Quote:
I can easily see Wilmac as some little wise-ass kid getting his ass kicked on a routine basis.
Seventh, eighth grade, yup. After that, I learned that if I kept my mouth shut, that wouldn't happen anymore.

Quote:
I'm sure "Wedgies" were a daily occurance for him.
Nah, just the usual stomping followed by getting stuffed in my locker.

I've often wondered what a jock's preoccupation is with ripping off another guy's underwear...kinda gay if you ask me...

Quote:
Add all that toghther with being dumb and lazy, you have the psychological profile of a classic leftist.
So what do your posts say about you, other than you've got a lot of pent up aggression that you have no outlet for?

What's really funny is that you call me dumb, but you misspelled "together." I give you props though on getting "psycological" right. Most Righties don't believe in psychology, because, you know, that would be science and, of course, against God. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Wilmac...... By the way. What the hell did you study in school if you had to take odd jobs? A conservative would know to study something that would provide a marketable skill and generate a decent living.
You'll love this story.

The reason I had to take odd jobs was because the RIGHT WING tv station that I was shooting news for, went under. Believe it or not, these right wingers thought they could spend more money than they had coming in. Funny that, huh? Sounds kinda familliar.

You can read all about the station HERE .
Quote:
Under the auspices of the FCF, he founded the Washington, D.C.-based satellite television station National Empowerment Television (NET), later renamed "America's Voice" in 1993.
Let me tell you...Paul Weyrich is a douchebag and the people that ran Americas Voice into the ground are ALL douchebags.

Now, I knew going in that I'd be working with right wingers, but they paid pretty good and I accepted a job as a news photographer with them in 1999. And they continued to spend money like it was going out of style. This was nice for a while. You know, until the meeting where they said "If you have direct deposit, your money with through to the bank. If you get a paper check, you need to cash it now, because we're bankrupt."

Funny that...a Republican Right Wing station filing for protection with the government...the irony is astounding....

For the next year, they continued to spend money like there was no tomorrow, despite the fact that they were in bankruptcy. (Still sounds familliar, I have no idea why...*cough*BushAdministration*cough*) By the time I had three checks bounce and rent to pay, I had enough and quit. Two weeks later, the place finally let out its last gasps.

I went into freelancing after that, (mid 2001) but this was just as the economy was tanking, so the first thing to go in this area is going to be a video department. Most news stations around here let half of their crews go. CNN, Fox, all of em...even the locals...which meant that there were a LOT more freelancers in the area. Which meant fewer jobs to go around, which meant that it was difficult to find work every day.

So, did I cry about it? Did I sit and whine about it? Nope. I went and spent six months as a postman. Did I hate the job? Yup. Worst job I ever had. Did I do it anyway? Yup, because i needed the money.

After six months of that, I saw an ad in the paper for a producer/director for training tapes for the local PD, I applied, went through six levels of interviews, and was finally accepted for the job...

Dumb? Lazy? Who the fu*k are you to say that I'm dumb and lazy? I'm a lot of things, but not those two adjectives.

Get off your high horse you worthless piece of shit. Your mother should have had the abortion when she had the chance, instead of just doing a halfway job of it with a hanger.

#210856 - 14/09/05 03:02 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
[ThumbsUp]

Come on guys

I mean really, You cannot possibly defend a sleezebag like Delay

He is the very definition of political corruption.

Now, Im not saying other politicians are not corrupt, most are, but rather he really does not care who sees him dipping into the honey pot.

No politician is to be trusted, but I would not trust this man near a baby with a balloon.

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal