2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211908 - 26/05/03 10:14 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby_X:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I could not give 2 flying fucks about imacsae, he is a looser and has just proven it, what gets me is that moderators were in on it like a group of highschool kids in a hazing. They should know better, they represent XOC
It's hilarious that you spelled LOOSER like that when you are trying to call someone a LOSER and you fucked up the spelling!

He may be a "LOOSER" but you're a god damned idiot![/b]
I guess I spell loser the way you swear.. "fuk u!!
"..

God is with capitol G

1981, that would make you?...just old enough to drive[/b]
Actually smart ass God or god can be lowercased or capitialized depending on how you are refering to it.

#211909 - 26/05/03 10:17 AM Re: You all got waxed.
i8a4re Offline

Loc: Winnipeg/Calgary Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
You guys have your points, and I agree that it was in poor taste...but creating mistrust between members??? confused I think it just needs to be squashed as a bad joke that touched a couple of nerves. There are definately certain things in this country that you can't make fun of : Aids, Race, Religion, and the list goes on. Because race was involved, it made this a touchy subject...but no harm was intended....look at this...now I am getting sucked into it also. Lets just squash this shit and drop it. Let's stop it before it gets to page 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! [Freak]
Wasn't really a joke. A joke is something like:
Q: What do you throw to a drowning Mexican?
A: His family

It's said to get a chuckle, and you assume it was meant in good fun and wasn't serious. This "joke" was more like:

"he burned the american flag at ground zero of the World Trade Center!! I saw him do it! Lynch him!"

how many of you would get pissed off and riled up if someone told you that someone on xoc did that, then said "ha ha, I was just trying to get a reaction" ??

Homer: What kind of mileage does this thing get?
McBain: One Highway, Zero City

#211910 - 26/05/03 10:36 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Man, you guys will never let this shit go...will you??? It is just a fricken message board designed to help each other out, and to create a forum where we can all bullshit with each other!! This isn't a fricken revolution!!! Now we are talking about what would we do if somebody told us someone burnt a flag??? Just fucken drop it already....move the fuck on!!! What the hell are you going to accomplish by carrying this shit on?? What do you want??? What are your conditions for resolvement???

#211911 - 26/05/03 11:12 AM Re: You all got waxed.
kd4adc Offline

Loc: Alabama
Quote:
Originally posted by pino:
Quote:
Originally posted by kd4adc:
[b]Not funny. I've yet to see a "non-supporting" member who thought it was funny.

All the "supporting" members were in on it. You're *all* pathetic.

You've managed to create yet another "us vs. them" scenario.
Not *all* supporting members were in on it.[/b]
So all you have to do is say you weren't part of it.

PM me if you want to discuss it further.

#211912 - 26/05/03 11:19 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Rumpy Offline

Loc: Bayside, NY
I agree with lincolnellie. We should just let this drop with the knowledge of which members needs to do a lot of growing up. Maybe next time they find racism funny they can take it to another forum...like the aryan nation forum or something.

#211913 - 26/05/03 11:58 AM Re: You all got waxed.
i8a4re Offline

Loc: Winnipeg/Calgary Canada
Quote:
Now we are talking about what would we do if somebody told us someone burnt a flag??? Just fucken drop it already....move the fuck on!!!
it was just a comparison since you americans are so fucking touchy about your flag and patriotism crap.... I'm touchy with racism because I experience it on a regular basis.

Homer: What kind of mileage does this thing get?
McBain: One Highway, Zero City

#211914 - 26/05/03 12:46 PM Re: You all got waxed.
bn300 Offline

Loc: Buffalo, MN
Since when is Canadian a race?
Unless you consider yourself French. In which case, you are on your own...

#211915 - 26/05/03 03:05 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Quote:
Lets just squash this shit and drop it. Let's stop it before it gets to page 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! [Freak]
Shit!! We are on page 8!! There is no turning back!!! It is going to be like on that Star Trek episode where the alien thrives off of hate and discontent and it keeps getting bigger, stronger, and more evil because it is feeding off of all the fighting. Make it stop!! There is no place like home....no place like home....no place like home. Auntie Em!!! Where am I?? I feel cold...hold me... [Uh Oh !] [Too much XOC]

#211916 - 26/05/03 03:27 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Bobby_X Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I could not give 2 flying fucks about imacsae, he is a looser and has just proven it, what gets me is that moderators were in on it like a group of highschool kids in a hazing. They should know better, they represent XOC
It's hilarious that you spelled LOOSER like that when you are trying to call someone a LOSER and you fucked up the spelling!

"..

hmm let's see if you really should be talking about spelling :

you spelled :

Caholicism, did you mean Catholicism ?

rediculous, did you mean ridiculous ?

probabyl , did you mean probably ?

totallled, did you mean totalled ?

English is my 4th language, I have never clamied to master it in writing, if you need to pipe up and defend your friend why don't you cook up some story that I made a racial slur...[/b]
LOL you "looser!" You edited your post cause Chia corrected you! The issue at hand is that you mispelled "looser" while trying to insult him by calling him that. I hope your grasp on the English language isn't "looser" than mine, you "looser"!

#211917 - 26/05/03 03:39 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
I could not give 2 flying fucks about imacsae, he is a looser and has just proven it, what gets me is that moderators were in on it like a group of highschool kids in a hazing. They should know better, they represent XOC

"..

hmm let's see if you really should be talking about spelling :

you spelled :

Caholicism, did you mean Catholicism ?

English is my 4th language, I have never clamied to master it in writing, if you need to pipe up and defend your friend why don't you cook up some story that I made a racial slur...[/b]
LOL you "looser!" You edited your post cause Chia corrected you! The issue at hand is that you mispelled "looser" while trying to insult him by calling him that. I hope your grasp on the English language isn't "looser" than mine, you "looser"!
It was not an insult but a mere statement of fact. I edited the post while Chia posted his, one line was deleted.

have your fun see if I give a "fuk"

Ohh I forgot, happy fuking birthday tomorrow, i guess you still get carded.

#211918 - 26/05/03 05:01 PM Re: You all got waxed.
AlightFromWithIN Offline

Loc: Concord
Claus.. He Won't I Think you need to learn to count

#211919 - 26/05/03 05:23 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by AlightFromWithIN:
Claus.. He Won't I Think you need to learn to count
Why does he need to learn to count? Turning 22 tomorrow. He might still get carded. Hell, I got carded once for smokes when I was 30.

(Now that I have gray in my hair, carding is a thing of the past.)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211920 - 26/05/03 06:00 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

Hmm let's see if you (Bobby X) really should be talking about spelling :

you spelled :

Caholicism, did you mean [b]Catholicism
?

You bring up a good point Claus. I wonder how many languages Bobby X knows? By the looks of things he hasn't mastered English himself, yet he makes fun of your spelling. That would be pretty lame of him to make fun of your spelling to help deflect the main issue from his friend.

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#211921 - 26/05/03 06:04 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Why is it that every argument on the board always reverts back to spelling???? [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]
If you look at the majority of the arguments that last numerous pages, there is always a point where everybody runs out of comebacks so they start correcting each other on spelling errors!! I think it is hilarious!!! I am sure whoever is reading this post is looking for some kind of spelling error....well...I guess I will just have to give you one, alrite!!! laugh

#211922 - 26/05/03 06:08 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
With totally no offense, just out of curiousity - Claus, what other 3 languages you got to learn? (assuming that there are only four.. Who knows 8)) I am kind of impressed, not being very good with foreign langs meself.

#211923 - 26/05/03 06:19 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Uzbad:
With totally no offense, just out of curiousity - Claus, what other 3 languages you got to learn? (assuming that there are only four.. Who knows 8)) I am kind of impressed, not being very good with foreign langs meself.
That would be impressive to be able to speak 4 languages.

What a cunning linguist..

#211924 - 26/05/03 06:55 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Quote:
[b]With totally no offense, just out of curiousity - Claus, what other 3 languages you got to learn? (assuming that there are only four.. Who knows 8)) I am kind of impressed, not being very good with foreign langs meself.
That would be impressive to be able to speak 4 languages.

What a cunning linguist..[/b]
You know I kinda like your sense of ha ha, I know what you are trying to do, don't go there you are more of a man than that.
I speak Danish German Norwegian Swedish a bit of Dutch and English

#211925 - 26/05/03 06:58 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Go Norwegian Vikings!!! Rape and pillage!!! My last name is Torgerson from Torgersen.

#211926 - 26/05/03 07:00 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Uzbad Offline

Quote:
[QUOTE]
Cool.. Totally envy you about Dutch and Swedish 8)

#211927 - 26/05/03 07:05 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Uzbad Offline

Quote:
Go Norwegian Vikings!!! Rape and pillage!!! My last name is Torgerson from Torgersen.
Yeah just be sure to remember Harold Hardrada fate..

Though they made lots of geographical discoveries. Unfortunately they all were by accident 8) Navigation wasnt exactly on their list... Including all those sieges of Constantinopol, when bods got drunk and kind of missed the turn 8)

Celts in fact were much more bloodthirsty when they were migrating. As well as mongolians. Vikings were just kids in comparition with those 8)

#211928 - 26/05/03 07:14 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Kids...huh???

Whatever the causes (which we are not going to examine here), the Vikings descended upon Europe like a black plague. Once popular middle age prayer of the time reads: "From the fury of the Norsemen, good Lord deliver us." While history has a way of creating larger-than-life legends, the Viking practices of human sacrifice, battle-enhancing drugs (they were particularly fond of a blood-red psychedelic mushroom that gave them superhuman power and, presumably, wicked-ass visions), pagan rituals and wanton acts of violence and terror were very real. Scandinavian accounts describe the Viking practice of the "blood eagle", where a victim's ribs were hacked on both sides of his spine and his lungs torn out so that he resembled an eagle. This sacrifice to Odin, the one-eyed god of the warriors, was designed to inspire soldiers and terrorize victims and it demonstrates the sophisticated and systematic methods used by these warriors.

#211929 - 26/05/03 07:15 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

the whole language thing is not a gift, In Denmark we are taught from grade 4 to speak English then a year later it is German In grade 10 one is expected to take a 3rd, I hated French so I took Latin (sucked ass too. Once you have one language under the belt you can pick others up quite easily. I want to learn spanish and Italian.

And yes it is true, the Norwegian women are all Blonde and tall...and very easy

#211930 - 26/05/03 07:18 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]
Cool.. Totally envy you about Dutch and Swedish 8)[/b]
Sergei, Just had a peak at your photos..amazing work !

#211931 - 26/05/03 07:41 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Uzbad Offline

Quote:
Kids...huh???

Whatever the causes (which we are not going to examine here), the Vikings descended upon Europe like a black plague. Once popular middle age prayer of the time reads: "From the fury of the Norsemen, good Lord deliver us." While history has a way of creating larger-than-life legends, the Viking practices of human sacrifice, battle-enhancing drugs (they were particularly fond of a blood-red psychedelic mushroom that gave them superhuman power and, presumably, wicked-ass visions), pagan rituals and wanton acts of violence and terror were very real. Scandinavian accounts describe the Viking practice of the "blood eagle", where a victim's ribs were hacked on both sides of his spine and his lungs torn out so that he resembled an eagle. This sacrifice to Odin, the one-eyed god of the warriors, was designed to inspire soldiers and terrorize victims and it demonstrates the sophisticated and systematic methods used by these warriors.
Well so? Every culture that had/has god/goddes of war (not all cultures did have them. Most of slavic for example - didnt) had quite horrible sacrifices rituals (by modern view). Crusifiction isnt much prettier, as well as what inquisition done across europe, as well as what galls (pardon me, french actually by then) done to tampliers....

As of mushrooms and stuff - most of South/North American cultures had that thing.. Eating, hallucinating and doing crazy things 8) Altough i havent heard about "berserker potion" from any other kind of culture, here you are right for sure 8). Then again - vikings were born not only in norwegian, but in most of northern Europe lands... Even oddly looking Estonia did have them 8)

Its all relevant i guess 8) I mean making "chineese pig" (no offense, that is how it called for real) of people in medieval europe , when person got their limbs and tongue cut off looks not much better for me, than ripping ribs cage.. And tearing someone apart(as mongols did ocasionally (spelling?)) with horses aint very pretty...

#211932 - 26/05/03 07:44 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Uzbad Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]
Cool.. Totally envy you about Dutch and Swedish 8)[/b]
Sergei, Just had a peak at your photos..amazing work ![/b]
Thanks, trying to get there 8)

here is another one , except its made by my wife from her camera, i didnt get around to process my films yet, so its not hooked up to main list 8) Bulls Canyon/Gemini Bridges/Needles Overlook (all from Moab) there 8)

Page 5 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal