2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 124 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212400 - 11/06/03 10:03 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:
Interesting article... read http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20030521-094809-5098r.htm
Which backs up my assertion of pawns. And coming from a conservative newspaper.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#212401 - 11/06/03 10:11 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

The Jews didn't start repopulating there until the 1880s.
Stop the leftist bullshit Moby. Jews have been there for thousands of years.

I guess Abraham was born in Beverly Hills. What about Jesus. I guess he was born in Newark and there wasn't a single Jew to be found within thousands of miles. Moses must have led them to Las Vegas where the liberals built a golden idol of Wayne Newton.

The land was always the Jew's land. Going back thousands of years. All you anti-semites will always find bullshit excuses.

#212402 - 11/06/03 10:30 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

The Jews didn't start repopulating there until the 1880s.
Stop the leftist bullshit Moby. Jews have been there for thousands of years.

I guess Abraham was born in Beverly Hills. What about Jesus. I guess he was born in Newark and there wasn't a single Jew to be found within thousands of miles. Moses must have led them to Las Vegas where the liberals built a golden idol of Wayne Newton.

The land was always the Jew's land. Going back thousands of years. All you anti-semites will always find bullshit excuses.
Give me a break. Are you really going to take it that literally? I never said there were NO Jews there. That's like saying there's no Christians in the arab countries.

The Zionist Movement. Approximately 1880s.

"Hibbat Zion was a pre-Zionist movement, beginning in the 1880s, advocating revival of Jewish life in the Land."

Source: The Father of Zionism

Note that it's from the ISRAELI Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Is that "official" enough for you?

How about this one:

Another one

That one is from the Jewish Agency for ISRAEL

Maybe this one...

Yet another

That one is the World Union of Jewish Students
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#212403 - 11/06/03 10:49 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Mobycat Offline

Another note... I think the closest they have ever gotten to a chance at peace was with Rabin. And who killed him? An arab terrorist? Nope. An Israeli Jew.

#212404 - 11/06/03 11:15 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Why do you always have to twist things into something they are not, me a hate monger and a Bigot!?, get the fuck over yourself. I look at EVERYTHING you say objectivly and honestly try to see your point. I admire your passion for what you believe regardless of weather I agree or not.

I have NOTHING against the Jews. To me there is only one race... No people should be percecuted like that.
You're a liar Claus. You started this thread to get a reaction and you got it.

You are probably the biggest bullshit artist to ever post on XOC. You knew exactly what you were doing. Your bigotry and bias comes to the forefront and now you deny it. Yeah right...

Quote:
Posted by Claus A Christensen

Things were on track, although on thin ice but there was hope. THEN the Israelis could not keep their pecker in their pants and had to stir the pot. We are now back to square 1 with more carnage than ever.

Did the Israeli's not learn ANYTHING about the past, History does obviously not play a role in their thinking, Give a little and quell the flames that has grown into a blind hatred.
[/QUOTE

Yup and I lost the bet too. I had you pegged to chime in within an hour (you took 1hour 20, you must have been out) you only used 2 familiar Madman words (I lost again).

But Bigot and Bias were calculated as I knew your love for everything Jewish. So It was fouled out.

I can play you like a used fiddle any time I want. You are predictable, but you make a helluva good betting game.

#212405 - 11/06/03 11:18 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:
Interesting article... read http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20030521-094809-5098r.htm
Interesting indeed Mosi, I was unaware about the Lebanses.

#212406 - 11/06/03 11:35 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Bigotry and Bias, the only Bias I am gaining slowly is towards the people who hates you...I tried but you absolutly want to pick a fucking fight with everything you do...I do pity you
You're full of shit Claus.

You started the thread with an immediate anti-Israeli slant. You brought the reaction upon yourself. You knew from the get-go that very few would defend the Jewish point of view here.

You're happy I responded.

If you want some Palestinian pictures... here you go. These are pictures of the commencement ceremonies at An-Najah University in the West Bank. This is a place where a Palestinian child is never too young to learn to hate and kill.

#212407 - 11/06/03 11:42 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Bigotry and Bias, the only Bias I am gaining slowly is towards the people who hates you...I tried but you absolutly want to pick a fucking fight with everything you do...I do pity you
You're full of shit Claus.

You started the thread with an immediate anti-Israeli slant. You brought the reaction upon yourself. You knew from the get-go that very few would defend the Jewish point of view here.

You're happy I responded.

If you want some Palestinian pictures... here you go. These are pictures of the commencement ceremonies at An-Najah University in the West Bank. This is a place where a Palestinian child is never too young to learn to hate and kill.

Beautiful sight, colorful and joyuos...here that should give you ammo enough for a few more rants..

Having trouble sleeping?

#212408 - 12/06/03 12:29 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Costas Offline

Loc: Burnaby, B.C.
When the fuck are you guys going to realize that this middle east issue is so far beyond our Starbuck slurping, McDonalds eating, history-lacking, culturely-deprived minds?????

What the fuck does an American or a Canadian know about what these guys are fighting about? From CNN? Yeah, right - you're ALL fucked! Leave them alone to solve their problems without interfering. That includes US support of Isreal!

North Americans know NOTHING about history, religion, or peace in the middle east, so give it a rest, grab a beer, and enjoy the Stanley Cup finals (they're over now, so watch REAL TV). That's all you'll ever understand!

Soooo...where's the party??

#212409 - 12/06/03 01:41 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Wanna know how fucked up the middle east is ?
Egypt bans Matrix Reloaded

I'm sorry, but these fucking people live in a fantasy world where they base everything on fictional characters and fictional gods.

They need to realize that their entire history is just a story and fighting over something someone wrote down 2000 years ago solves nothing.

Send them some calendars.

#212410 - 12/06/03 01:47 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Then again, the US is just as fucked up when Wal*Mart starts censoring magazines (like Cosmopolitan and Glamour) because they have words like 'orgasm' on the cover, which offends people who only fuck in the missionary position with the lights off.

#212411 - 12/06/03 04:17 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
You know I am slowly changing my tune on where I sit on some of these issues. I love the fact that more of our soldiers have died in Iraq since the war ended... Nobody of real importance was brought to "justice" and so far the whole reason for the war is completely circumstantial.... I am starting to doubt...

I was never a democrat, and I was starting to lean to the right a lot more, but I think I will take my old stance as a libertarian.

The MiddleEast will always be fucked as far as I am concerned. Getting involved over there has changed absolutely nothing as far as US interests go, so fuck em. Let em all kill themselves, and we need only get involved when it spills over to here.

Oh yeah, I'm sick of this euro trash talk about how we americans "know nothing" about history etc. etc. I think we know plenty, we (not I) are so hell bent on having a hand in making things better, that we can't see the forest through the trees is all. It's time to pull out, and just take the "don't tread on me" stance again. Everyone for em selves and we'll see which nation is standing when the dust settles.

#212412 - 12/06/03 07:54 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
First off,
They have been fighting for thousands of years, nothing will be decided in two.......

Now my take:
It is a Catch-22 thing. The Jews are greedy bastards and are not willing to stop spreading out into these settlements. Yes, they created life from desert sand, but BFD. I was watching the news the other night and they were showing Israeli soldiers trying to kick these settlers out. They were fighting each other and basically told Sharon "FU", we are not leaving. It is always more, more, more.... But, on the other hand I do not understand we they do not obliderate these Palestinian terrorist cells. They should not have to put up with this terror.

As for the Palestinians...they just don't get it. Their hatred of non-muslims, especially Jews, is blinding their chances for advancement. They believe killing innocent people is a means to an end. Clearly they are wrong. But, there is nothing we can do to change that. Their new PM is negotiating a pretty decent deal for them, and what do they do, three terrorist organizations basically say "FU" and we are not going along and are going to continue to kill Jews. So, to them, it has nothing to do with being a free state. They just want to kill Jews.

I agree we, the USA, should have NOTHING to do with this area. It is a MiddleEast problem. Let them go to war.....If the Palestinians think they can win, more power to them.

NYMADMAN,
Not sure if I fully agree with you. Aren't the Israeli's just as much "mutts" in the Middle East as Palestinians? Aren't the Jews there from Europe after WWII when Israel was formed? There was no Israel before 1947. They basically have as much right to the land as the Palestinians. Just because they "claimed" it 2,000 years ago, doesn't mean it is all theirs. That would be just like American Indians claiming the USA is theirs because they were here first, but have come back now to "reclaim" it. Right? Land is always fought over and exchanged during wars, but you don't give it back after?

Stone

#212413 - 12/06/03 08:04 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
I'm sorry, but these fucking people live in a fantasy world where they base everything on fictional characters and fictional gods.
So, who are you referring to?

Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus or Christians?

Probably all of the above . . .

#212414 - 12/06/03 08:21 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:
... I was watching the news the other night and they were showing Israeli soldiers trying to kick these settlers out. They were fighting each other and basically told Sharon "FU", we are not leaving. It is always more, more, more.... But, on the other hand I do not understand we they do not obliderate these Palestinian terrorist cells. They should not have to put up with this terror. ..
They actually did till two recent goverments. Retaliation strikes - like when Palestinian blew up another place, Israel just would move tanks to another settlement of P. , ask everyone leave and level it to the ground. It did stop terorrist attacks for a serious while. And people stopped sleep with gas masks under pillows for first time in years. Then all the peaceloving crap started and terrorists were back....

But then all those settlements in desert got enough people who actually been living there even before Israel was formed as modern country, so why the heck they should leave..

Quote:
I agree we, the USA, should have NOTHING to do with this area. It is a MiddleEast problem. Let them go to war.....If the Palestinians think they can win, more power to them..
Amen to that, but you forgetting one little detail. Israeli got arsenal enough to wipe out most of MidEast completely. One nutty palestinian terrorist getting near it, and you got cool mushroomy cloud there.

Its internal affair, yep, by all means no one has right to tuck their nose into things of state. Overwise whats next? States getting down to Bellfast and sorting out Ireland and UK? But then no one would like oil lands to be blown in pieces either. 8)

Quote:
Not sure if I fully agree with you. Aren't the Israeli's just as much "mutts" in the Middle East as Palestinians? Aren't the Jews there from Europe after WWII when Israel was formed? There was no Israel before 1947. They basically
You kind of wrong. There were plenty of jews living about modern Palestinian/Israeli borders. Majority of course came from Europe , but there quite decent numbers of "natives".

Quote:
have come back now to "reclaim" it. Right? Land is always fought over and exchanged during wars, but you don't give it back after?
8) Tell that to Poland that lost huge chunks of its territory (they are actually decent about it), or to Japan and their "northern islands" thing, that keep bugging them for years (they are NOT very decent about it). Or to all the russians who think that Alaska has to be returned, as it was just rented temporarily to United States, and no one fucking care 'bout it 8)

#212415 - 12/06/03 08:30 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Wanna know how fucked up the middle east is ?
Egypt bans Matrix Reloaded

I'm sorry, but these fucking people live in a fantasy world where they base everything on fictional characters and fictional gods..
Ortodox church officially proclaimed Harry Potter books/movies as satanic, rotten and overall bad for good christians, so? People have right to stand for their beliefs 8)

Its mad world all they way from here to the moon.

#212416 - 12/06/03 09:51 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
..... I love the fact that more of our soldiers have died in Iraq since the war ended...
Did you mistype that? If not, your a complete asshole. [Finger]
You wish American solders to die? Screw you you worthless piece of shit. [Finger]

#212417 - 12/06/03 09:57 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BurgPath:
Quote:
[b]..... I love the fact that more of our soldiers have died in Iraq since the war ended...
You wish American solders to die? Screw you you worthless piece of shit. [Finger] [/b]
I really hope that your post is a joke.

It's called sarcasm..... remember sarcasm.... Of course I don't like it. I fucking hate it.
We have had more than 30 casualties after the war was declared ended... Somebody needs to tell the Iraqi side that......

#212418 - 12/06/03 09:59 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]..... I love the fact that more of our soldiers have died in Iraq since the war ended...
You wish American solders to die? Screw you you worthless piece of shit. [Finger] [/b]
You haven't read many of his posts, have you?

#212419 - 12/06/03 10:44 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
pseacraft Offline

Loc: Nashua, NH & LOS
I wish our government would wise up and completely cutoff both sides from any kind of aid, period. Arafat needs to go away and so does the majority of the Israeli Government. Both sides need to quit quoting their holy books and open their eyes to reality. This stupid eye for an eye shit is doing wonders. Both sides are wrong and neither is justified in their actions.

Cut them all off and let them wipe each other out. The whole place is nothing but an oversized shithole. Nearly everything "nice" over there was built by American tax dollars - boy are we getting our monies worth. I've been there twice and am glad my passport expired so that my new one doesn't have the stamp in it. I got more "love" from the freakin' French then I got from the Israelis. Every damned day it was "...tell your congress to give us more money..." and "the arabs do this and the arabs do that". These people dug their own hole - they can live in it.

I only feel bad for the true native peoples of the area, the arab christians, muslisms and hebrew. After all, they've lived there for ages in better harmony then currently exists. (I know they all were repressed by the resident power of the time.) Typical foreigners, we had to go someplace and screw it up. We could blame the Brits since the majority of the crap started with the British operations there in WWI against the Ottomen with promises of a free Palestine but the WWII Allies pushed it further towards it's present day situation at the end of the war as part of the repatriation policies.

I wish I could have seen the mid-east during the time of Gilgamesh.

I'm as biased and prejudiced as the next guy but I treat everyone the way I wish to be treated because that's what is right. But there are two countries (note the word: countries) that I would absolutely like to wipe off the map:

Remember the USS Liberty - www.ussliberty.com and the USS Pueblo - www.usspueblo.org
mad

#212420 - 12/06/03 11:26 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:

NYMADMAN,
Not sure if I fully agree with you. Aren't the Israeli's just as much "mutts" in the Middle East as Palestinians? Aren't the Jews there from Europe after WWII when Israel was formed? There was no Israel before 1947. They basically have as much right to the land as the Palestinians. Just because they "claimed" it 2,000 years ago, doesn't mean it is all theirs. That would be just like American Indians claiming the USA is theirs because they were here first, but have come back now to "reclaim" it. Right? Land is always fought over and exchanged during wars, but you don't give it back after?
No the Israeli's are not "mutts" in the whole thing. They have gone out of their way to please the Palestinians. Arafat turns everything down. Have you forgotten the deal in 2000 with Ehud Barak already?

All the countries in the Middle East were carved out of European colonialism in the last century. Even Iraq is a manufactured country. In the 1940's when Israel was created Jordan was the state created for the so called Palestinians.

Does anyone think that even if Israel gave them half of their country that the Palestinians would stop? Of course not. Their whole cause is the destruction of Israel. Hamas and the other Palestinian terrorist organizations have been openly admitting this and repeating it the past few days.

So it's time for Israel to thrown down and just kill every fucking terrorist and all their supporters. Any Palestinian who wants peace just stay out of their way. This has to end and all out war is the only way. Over 280 terrorist incidents in the past 3 weeks. The graph in the link doesn't even include the attacks in the last week so it is over 300. It's time to kill Arafat and all his men. It's time to roll tanks into Gaza and close all the tunnels bringing bombs and weapons from Egypt. It's time to kick ass and shut down the Palestinians.

Costas.... That is a stupid remark. Yeah a lot of Canadians and Americans are misinformed. Hence my comments regarding our Axis of Media. We don't get the truth from our media. They have clearly taken sides and are anti-Israeli. Anyone who wants to be informed the information is out there. You Canadians are probably the most misinformed. Canada is the headquarters of anti-semitism and Palestinian support in North America. Hamas and Hezbollah both have headquarters in Canada and collect a hell of a lot of money from you suckers to support their terrorist activities.

#212421 - 12/06/03 11:27 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
BurgPath Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
I really hope that your post is a joke.

It's called sarcasm..... remember sarcasm.... Of course I don't like it. I fucking hate it.
We have had more than 30 casualties after the war was declared ended... Somebody needs to tell the Iraqi side that......[/b]
Sorry, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm.
I apologize for calling you an asshole.
[Wave]

#212422 - 12/06/03 11:27 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
BurgPath Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
You haven't read many of his posts, have you?[/b]
Guess not.....

#212423 - 12/06/03 11:31 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't pick up on the sarcasm.
I apologize for calling you an asshole.
[Wave]
No problem man.

#212424 - 12/06/03 11:49 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

Quote:
You Canadians are probably the most misinformed. Canada is the headquarters of anti-semitism and Palestinian support in North America. Hamas and Hezbollah both have headquarters in Canada and collect a hell of a lot of money from you suckers to support their terrorist activities.
I like the fact you use the word probably, care to back up those comments?. I would love to know more about where and how those HQ's operate?.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal