Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213140 - 17/02/05 10:13 AM Re: Rear lights on xterra
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
Of course, most people with an ounze of common sense would not have there X stuck in a snowbank in a parking lot.....
That reminds me . . . I wonder how Eric is doing in San Diego?

#213141 - 17/02/05 10:31 AM Re: Rear lights on xterra
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by badercarma:
That’s some good spelling there moron, why don’t you Shut the FUCK up until you can lean how to spell.
This is easily the most entertaining comment in this entire thread so far! Excellent display of scattered capitals, punctuation, spelling, and best of all, IRONY!

[Laughing] [LOL]

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#213142 - 17/02/05 10:45 AM Re: Rear lights on xterra
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom:

Problem solved, just gob weld another set if those $10 lights to the rear fender just above the tail lights and you will have light even with the hatch up.
[ThumbsUp]
Tom, weren't you paying attention? Lights mounted anywhere but where he chose to mount them would be INSTANTLY destroyed by branches!

Try and keep up... [LOL] laugh

#213143 - 17/02/05 10:54 AM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Claus Offline

I would like to see him gob weld them to the plastic part of the rear bumper,

These kids reminds me of the MTV spoof Crasy Monkey = " this is drinking Orange Juice right after brushing your teeht" extreeeeeme...

#213144 - 17/02/05 11:01 AM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

He hasn't been able to reply today, school isn't out yet.

#213145 - 17/02/05 11:17 AM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy:
he is a REAL off road whiz when he gets his X stuck in a snowbank in a school parking lot
OK he is 19 and still in high school... lets think about this one!

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#213146 - 17/02/05 12:13 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
[b] did anybody else notice that brainiac didnt sheild
That’s some good spelling there moron, why don’t you Shut the FUCK up until you can lean how to spell. And where do you get off saying I didn’t pay for my truck? You don’t know shit if I paid for it or not. I did pay for it, and I don’t have to prove anything to you. PUNK

[/b]
Proove you paid for it.
Thats all im asking. the title with your name on it will be sufficient.

I could set fire to you son but im not going to. What im going to say to you is this. Sit down shut up and LEARN a few things. SO my spelling aint perfect. Neither is yours. Oh and your booger welds are Magnificient. You arent related to this man by chance are you.

Hey ya know what
Maybe if you keep up the welding just maybe prowelders4x4 might let you work for them. Oh the JOY.

Now shut up and go back to math class you inbred ingrate.

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#213147 - 17/02/05 12:21 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Who the fuck said I was in high school? BTW I'm in college. The welds are fine.

#213148 - 17/02/05 12:21 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramness:
Got the Glass bottom boat thing going on here. Bet that’s fun in the rain, not to mention the wonderful fumes from rusted out holes in the exhaust. Note the cut out section of frame behind the bumper (DS)
[Huh?] [LOL] There have got to be some tremendous stories behind that Trooper....no doubt.

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#213149 - 17/02/05 12:35 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Just for clarity, the guy in the pic is not the one who made those welds, hes the guy that cut them off. smile

#213150 - 17/02/05 12:39 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
I like cornflakes!

#213151 - 17/02/05 12:39 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Quote:
BurgPath, exactly what I was talking about, thanks for the picture. How did you mount them onto the plastic, just regular screws after drilling some holes?
You got it, all there is to it. I bought ones that allow me to adjust the tightness of the mount. I can tilt them in any angle and they stay there. Works great for camping, loading, trailer hitching.

I'll say this for ya guy, you go your own road and are proud of it. No regrets, no second thoughts. Thats great while your young and your body heals quickly, later in life you'll reevaluate a few things I'm sure. laugh

#213152 - 17/02/05 01:31 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
You act like you are in high school. And from the looks of what you do to your vehicles it looks like a shop class gone bad.

#213153 - 17/02/05 01:47 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope he ain't in college learning to be a millright or a metal worker......or even worse.....a 4X4 mechanic eek ........and being 19 you know you can't tell him anything because he knows everything..........cause some stunned, ex-con, 35 years old student at his college told him all of this after he smoked a big spliff with him and told him the story behind his mullet and how he gets ckicks in the back of his '84 Chevette..........but as long as he doesn't shut up we have a continuous stream of entertainment [LOL]

#213154 - 17/02/05 01:58 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
*sigh* There goes the neighborhood. Even if he's in "American Welder's College," they're not teaching him much. English, grammar, spelling, welding, and you can't teach common sense.

"Well, the world needs ditch diggers too!"

#213155 - 17/02/05 02:32 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry those welds are not just fine, they are ugly and obviously done by a amateur.

Tom

#213156 - 17/02/05 03:48 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Everything has been said that could be said but I just want to post because earlier I tried to be nice. But after seeing more evidence pop up, your an idiot, someone mentioned something about you driving through a mud pit on the side of the street. I remember that video I think and that was a disgrace.
I myself am in High School and I know most peoples opinions on people in high school, that’s fine. But the only reason you have those opinions are because of people like you and people like the kids in my school who decided to turf the soccer fields two nights ago. The older guys have these opinions because its people like you who get our trails closed and give a horrible name to off roaders. I am proud to have a Tread Lightly sticker on the back of my truck because there is nothing that I hate more then people who mess up land that is not there’s and land that they should not be on in the first place.
I do not care how old you, I do not care how old anyone is on here. It’s not about age it’s about maturity level. I for one do not want to be driving on the same road as you; you are being irresponsible going that fast and acting like an idiot off road. Maybe I am the same age as you, maybe I'm younger either way, grow up!

#213157 - 17/02/05 04:02 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by Suncatcher:
your an idiot
It's you're an idiot.

Sorry. Our old friend Mr. Irony seems to have presented himself once again. laugh

#213158 - 17/02/05 04:11 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, I never said I could spell...either way I still think, he is an idiot. Any arguments?

#213159 - 17/02/05 04:15 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
BoneCrusher Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BurgPath:
Just for clarity, the guy in the pic is not the one who made those welds, hes the guy that cut them off. smile

OK sorry
I didnt know
My thanks to whoever took over that job and made it safe again.

By the way are their any updates on this truck and how it looks now that the work has been done?

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#213160 - 17/02/05 04:18 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
BoneCrusher Offline

Quote:
Everything has been said that could be said but I just want to post because earlier I tried to be nice. But after seeing more evidence pop up, your an idiot, someone mentioned something about you driving through a mud pit on the side of the street. I remember that video I think and that was a disgrace.
I myself am in High School and I know most peoples opinions on people in high school, that’s fine. But the only reason you have those opinions are because of people like you and people like the kids in my school who decided to turf the soccer fields two nights ago. The older guys have these opinions because its people like you who get our trails closed and give a horrible name to off roaders. I am proud to have a Tread Lightly sticker on the back of my truck because there is nothing that I hate more then people who mess up land that is not there’s and land that they should not be on in the first place.
I do not care how old you, I do not care how old anyone is on here. It’s not about age it’s about maturity level. I for one do not want to be driving on the same road as you; you are being irresponsible going that fast and acting like an idiot off road. Maybe I am the same age as you, maybe I'm younger either way, grow up!
Dude when you turn 21 im gonna buy you a beer.
well at least there is proof that americas next generation isnt COMPLETELY darwin award scholars.

Suncatcher if your in chester county that means your pretty close to philly why not join up with Njax when we make our next run.

#213161 - 17/02/05 04:21 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Hey, I never said I could spell...either way I still think, he is an idiot. Any arguments?
Uhm......no. [LOL]

#213162 - 17/02/05 05:43 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
"Hi!....I'm a 30 year old stuck in a 17 year old's body.'

Suncatcher....I wish more younger people exhibited the type of responsibility you are talking about in your post....the next generation might not leave me feeling so hopeless if they did. Congrats to you for thinking beyond your years....

Rock on.....(that's what we older farts say when we mean.....good job, keep it up. wink )

[ThumbsUp]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#213163 - 17/02/05 06:02 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

hahaha, anyone else see a resemblance between the redhead and THIS guy? [LOL] [LOL]

#213164 - 17/02/05 06:09 PM Re: Rear lights on xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not so much, but this is uncanny [Uh Oh !]

TremorX has a little brother [LOL]

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal