2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215357 - 18/03/05 09:51 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

my appology beers, i will refer to him as porsche996homosexual.

#215358 - 18/03/05 09:56 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

The only reason it's offensive to conservatives is because they are anti-gay. They say they are anti gay marriage but come on they just don't want to give tax breaks to married gay couples. It would mean less money for bombs.

#215359 - 18/03/05 10:03 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by gorge camper:
my appology beers, i will refer to him as porsche996homosexual.
You're still using it in a derogatory manner.

#215360 - 18/03/05 10:06 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The only reason it's offensive to conservatives is because they are anti-gay. They say they are anti gay marriage but come on they just don't want to give tax breaks to married gay couples. It would mean less money for bombs.
you're obviously not married...

A married couple, in general, pay more taxes than two single people, if everything else were the same. It's nicknamed the "marraige penalty tax" for that very reason. Bush has lowered that, but it hasn't been eliminated. So by your own flawed thinking, if we allowed gay marraiges, we'd have more money for bombs...

Do you even have a job? Do you even pay taxes? Because you seem to know absolutely nothing of what you're talking.

It suxs that Delay turned out to be an asshole w/ the campaign financing. But what do you expect us to do about it? He's not my representative. I can't vote him out. And I'm sure as hell not going to go w/ the Dems, because overall, I identify w/ the Republican party the most. No, I don't like everything we do. But I like a helluva' lot more of the Rep's than the Dem's. It all comes down to money. I like to keep what I earn. Democrats would prefer I "give" my money to lazy assholes that don't make their own.

What I find as one of the funniest things is, Gorge sits and blasts Republicans. He blasts Nascar. He blasts gays. Dude, you live in Cincinnati. Jerry Springer is your former mayor. And yet you're so progressive, Larry Flynt can't even sell his magazine in Cincy.

Nevermind the question. You've definately answered it already. You are retarded. Which sucks, 'cause now I can't make fun of you anymore.

#215361 - 18/03/05 10:11 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The only reason it's offensive to conservatives is because they are anti-gay.
What do you mean? That sentence literally makes no sense.

Quote:
They say they are anti gay marriage but come on they just don't want to give tax breaks to married gay couples. It would mean less money for bombs.
Some Republicans (and Democrats) are anti-gay marriage, but I don't think it has much to do with tax breaks. Rather, I think the bulk of those opposed to it are opposed on religious/moral grounds. I personally think the ban is blatently discriminatory and unconstitutional, but hey, that's for another thread.

#215362 - 18/03/05 10:14 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Whether a particular couple receives a marriage penalty or bonus (or neither) depends primarily on their division of income. Marriage penalties are more likely to occur if a couple's income is evenly divided between husband and wife. In contrast, marriage bonuses are more likely to occur if a couple's income is largely attributable to one spouse. For a given level of income, the largest penalties are generally paid by two-earner couples with a 50-50 income split, and the largest bonuses are received by one-earner couples (100-0 income split)."

It really all depends on how your income is divided.

Sorry about the sexual preference banter
Porsche996.

Sorry to change topics but who will you root for Kentucky or UC? In state rival or conference rival?

#215363 - 18/03/05 10:16 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:

Rather, I think the bulk of those opposed to it are opposed on religious/moral grounds. I personally think the ban is blatently discriminatory and unconstitutional, but hey, that's for another thread.
You answered your own question.

#215364 - 18/03/05 10:17 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm routing for UC. I can't stand UK. Don't like Cincy much, but they're in our conference, and C-USA has been bashed this whole past week about being too soft. Good thing our "bubble" team took out LSU. And if all goes well, Cincy will take out the pussycats, too.

#215365 - 18/03/05 10:21 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:

Quote:
They say they are anti gay marriage but come on they just don't want to give tax breaks to married gay couples. It would mean less money for bombs.
Some Republicans (and Democrats) are anti-gay marriage, but I don't think it has much to do with tax breaks. Rather, I think the bulk of those opposed to it are opposed on religious/moral grounds. I personally think the ban is blatently discriminatory and unconstitutional, but hey, that's for another thread.
I'm against gay marraige. I'm for Civil Unions. Why? Marraige is a religious ceremony, that happens to be afforded certain rights and priveledges under law. I believe in seperation of church and state. I don't see why the same rights and priveledges can't be granted to gay couples. Marraige is religious. Civil Unions aren't. That gets around the whole "belief" issue, and makes it a law/rights issue.

No matter what my beliefs are, there's going to be people and laws in this country that don't follow those beliefs. It's not my place to enforce my beliefs on others.

But when it comes to the law, it should be equally applied for everybody, all religion aside.

But that's my opinion.

#215366 - 18/03/05 10:22 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
I'm routing for UC. I can't stand UK. Don't like Cincy much, but they're in our conference, and C-USA has been bashed this whole past week about being too soft. Good thing our "bubble" team took out LSU. And if all goes well, Cincy will take out the pussycats, too.
Last year for C-USA we both need to prove we belong in the Big East. Go Cats and Cards!

#215367 - 18/03/05 10:23 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I'm routing for UC. I can't stand UK. Don't like Cincy much, but they're in our conference, and C-USA has been bashed this whole past week about being too soft. Good thing our "bubble" team took out LSU. And if all goes well, Cincy will take out the pussycats, too.
Last year for C-USA we both need to prove we belong in the Big East. Go Cats and Cards![/b]
UofL has already proved it... We're ranked higher than any school in the Big East, in both Football and Basketball...

UC's got something to prove... 'Cause we whipped their ass in everything this year [Finger]

#215368 - 18/03/05 10:29 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996

But when it comes to the law, it should be equally applied for everybody, all religion aside.

But that's my opinion.[/QB]
Agreed, but much of the voters did not agree though.

In cincinnati they ran a very confusing campaign this election. The conservative side presented it as special rights and brought a great civil rights movement leader Fred Shuttlesworth saying it was unneccesary and would give gays less rights. The prorights side said it was equal rights under the law. Who are you going to believe, a great civil rights leader or some random lady? I was duped, had no idea until the day after the election what each side actually stood for.

#215369 - 18/03/05 10:37 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm against gay marraige. I'm for Civil Unions. Why? Marraige is a religious ceremony, that happens to be afforded certain rights and priveledges under law. I believe in seperation of church and state. I don't see why the same rights and priveledges can't be granted to gay couples. Marraige is religious. Civil Unions aren't. That gets around the whole "belief" issue, and makes it a law/rights issue.
Sounds like that "separate but equal" crap to me.

I see it as a very simple issue, completely unrelated to religion. The government recognizes an agreement between two consenting adults and confers a set of rights and responsibilities on that couple. An atheist couple can be join that institution free of any religious connotations. Why can't a same-sex couple?

It's a clear equal protection violation.

#215370 - 18/03/05 10:39 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
What the fuck are you trying to do Jorge Camper? Do you enjoy sitting at your computer and trying to start shit?

We don't need fucktard trolls like you around, I doubt you will be around here much longer anyway.

#215371 - 18/03/05 10:40 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996

But that's my opinion.
Agreed, but much of the voters did not agree though.

In cincinnati they ran a very confusing campaign this election. The conservative side presented it as special rights and brought a great civil rights movement leader Fred Shuttlesworth saying it was unneccesary and would give gays less rights. The prorights side said it was equal rights under the law. Who are you going to believe, a great civil rights leader or some random lady? I was duped, had no idea until the day after the election what each side actually stood for.[/QB]
Common tactic. "We aren't saying they should have lessor rights, just no special rights." On that basis certain rights are taken away that are not taken away from heterosexual couples. Equal rights?

Nope - veiled discrimination.

#215372 - 18/03/05 10:44 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
They still have the right to marry. Any man can marry any woman. That is were the special rights come in.

Gorge it doesn't suprise me that you were 'duped', judging from your posts that would be a very easy thing to do.

#215373 - 18/03/05 10:52 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Do you conservatives (bible toting, self righteous, big business, redneck) ever watch the news? How about the whole Tom Delay scandal? Oh, let me rephrase the TRMPAC scandal. Not the FAA one where he had the FAA track down democrats in their planes which is ILLEGAL.

TRMPAC, was Delay's fundraising scheme where big business was able to donate directly into republican campaign contributions. (which is ILLEGAL). The money was then funneled into the republican headquarters in Washington and then dispersed to individuals in local elections. Thus resulting in an overwhelming amount of newly gained republican seats.
"By investing as much as $2.5 million in corporate money in the 2002 election, TRMPAC and another group, the Texas Association of Business, were able to help elect 26 new Republican candidates to the Texas House. The new Republican majority then redrew the congressional district boundaries and, as a result, five Democrats are likely to lose in the Nov. 2 election, according to political experts."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A43219-2004Jul11?language=printer

"Bush then said that he would use his traditional Thanksgiving pardon to free DeLay should he be indicted for political corruption charges in Texas, and then paraded the Texas congressman across the lawn to complete the festive holiday ceremony."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6567178/site/newsweek/
Holy shit! Absolutely nothing has come of this! What a shock. Sounds like much of it was bullshit to me! Actually he was never charged with a damn thing.

The redistricting in Texas was actually fair. That is why the Dems hauled ass out of the state instead of actually letting democracy happen. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

#215374 - 18/03/05 11:00 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good job Frontier i'm glad you can read. You did know this was an Xterra forum didn't you?

#215375 - 18/03/05 11:04 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gorge it doesn't suprise me that you were 'duped', judging from your posts that would be a very easy thing to do.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Judging from your posts it seems you live vicariously through other Xterra owners. It also looks like you don't have a life. Nothing of valid info just conversing about NFL blindside hits all day.

#215376 - 18/03/05 11:14 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Hey Jorge, or gorge, I can't figure out all that mexican shit, guess I'm just a dumb redneck in your eyes, buy you have some set on you. You love to talk about gays and gay rights, let me ask you a few questions. Are you gay? Do you have any children? what moral code do you follow? Where in the Fucking Constitution does it say anything about marriage at all? It doesn't, there was not even a consideration of gays or gay marriage when it was written. This should be a state issue, not a federal one, and if the people of the state say that marriage is between a man and a woman, so be it. The purpose of the constitution was to limit the federal government, not expand it. It should not be treated as a catch-all for every nut-job out there. The whole Supreme Court is a joke now. Interpret the constitution like you are supposed to, and stop making laws.

#215377 - 18/03/05 11:19 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
Hey Jorge, or gorge, I can't figure out all that mexican shit
Whoa... I think it's "Gorge Camper", as in "Red River Gorge", an extremely popular hiking/camping/biking/offroading location in Kentucky... Otherwise nicknamed, "Grand Canyon of the East". I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that's what it's for; anyone from this area refers to this place as "The Gorge".

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled love fest...

#215378 - 18/03/05 11:29 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Gorge it doesn't suprise me that you were 'duped', judging from your posts that would be a very easy thing to do.
Judging from your posts it seems you live vicariously through other Xterra owners. It also looks like you don't have a life. Nothing of valid info just conversing about NFL blindside hits all day.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Quite funny. I have known many on this site for over four years. I wheel with lots of them. I almost bought an Xterra, but decided the bed on the Frontier would be more useful. The GF is trying to decide between a Ford SuperDuty, a Titan, and an '05 Xterra right now, so no I don't envy any of you in the least bit. Nice try though.

I really like how you totally ignored my rebuttle to your lame attempt at smearing Tom Delay though. Quite typical for inept people such as yourself.

#215379 - 18/03/05 11:30 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey Jorge, or gorge, I can't figure out all that mexican shit, guess I'm just a dumb redneck in your eyes, buy you have some set on you. You love to talk about gays and gay rights, let me ask you a few questions. Are you gay? Do you have any children? what moral code do you follow? Where in the Fucking Constitution does it say anything about marriage at all? It doesn't, there was not even a consideration of gays or gay marriage when it was written. This should be a state issue, not a federal one, and if the people of the state say that marriage is between a man and a woman, so be it. The purpose of the constitution was to limit the federal government, not expand it. It should not be treated as a catch-all for every nut-job out there. The whole Supreme Court is a joke now. Interpret the constitution like you are supposed to, and stop making laws.
You are right about the constitution. It also doesn't mention anything about abortion either. The constituion cop out has been used almost as much as the bible cop out. Judicial law is based on case law which has been around for hundreds of years in England. Case law creates about 50% of laws. It's the whole balance of power thing, equal scales of justice.

#215380 - 18/03/05 11:43 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/7836/dcp00223ji.jpg

Not Jorge, Gorge like canyon.

#215381 - 18/03/05 11:58 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
They still have the right to marry. Any man can marry any woman. That is were the special rights come in.
Equal rights aren't special rights.

Page 15 of 17 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal