Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#256982 - 17/02/08 01:30 AM Re: almost made it
Claus Offline

SHIT....I am so Sorry...just realized....:

XOC needs a 2x4 offroad forum...

Mall wheeelers Unite !!!!!!

#256983 - 17/02/08 02:30 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is where I need to apologize to myself that I am lowering myself to 6th grade standards, and by entering this debate I have gone about this at an immature level. So with due respect, I bow out.
there's no point in arguing with this douchebag.

#256984 - 17/02/08 07:41 AM Re: almost made it
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
This is where I need to apologize to myself that I am lowering myself to 6th grade standards, and by entering this debate I have gone about this at an immature level. So with due respect, I bow out.
there's no point in arguing with this douchebag.
6th grade?. you should find that easy, look back 2 grades,
[Laughing]

Put your dick back in your pants and realize you will never be able to piss this high....

#256985 - 17/02/08 10:49 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yasha you are right about the mentality of some around here, I posted because I felt something had to be said.
Kavett I am with you on my regards to this site and while most are here for the love of the Xterra and off-roading and it is fun to educated pissing matches. I think some are here just to pull peoples chains for no other reason than just to screw with people, start shit and think they are all that. Most of these people were beat on as a kid and now are seeking revenge in a forum.
Now I truly know why the NewX forum rips on this site. No further post for me.

#256986 - 17/02/08 11:18 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good on you for trying. Ignore the dickheads who make people hate XOC.

That shit pisses me the fuck off. People like that just need to keep their damn mouths shut.

Thanks for serving our country! I got out of the Navy about 1.5 years ago.

-James

#256987 - 17/02/08 11:35 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Claus, why don't you just shut the fuck up sometimes? If you are going to say something, say something useful. Your posts are pointless and you don't have anything good to say. Would you talk like that to this guy on the trail? Hell no you wouldn't because you are an internet puss. Man the fuck up and act like you do in real life you pansy.

You are the reason why people say stay away from XOC

You are one of the couple people out of the thousands of members who ruin it for everyone else.

Ban yourself

You should have your own forum where you talk shit to yourself. Just stop posting if you have to be a dick.

#256988 - 17/02/08 04:52 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

well said soccerbrace.

#256989 - 17/02/08 07:40 PM Re: almost made it
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by soccerbrace:
Claus, why don't you just shut the fuck up sometimes? If you are going to say something, say something useful. Your posts are pointless and you don't have anything good to say. Would you talk like that to this guy on the trail? Hell no you wouldn't because you are an internet puss. Man the fuck up and act like you do in real life you pansy.

He would most definitely say it right to his face and then go have beers with him. Don't get so worked up guys. Besides, this minor harassment is NOTHING compared to what it was like in the early days when XOC (Ian) would lay into noobs. It was always the same thing though, people would say they hated Ian, then ended up having cheers and beers with him.

FWIW though, with how f-ing expensive gas it these days, I really can't see why people would buy a 2x4 SUV. If you don't wheel, then 4x4 comes in handy in snow and ice and a 4x2 is just another "car" on the road. The resale value of a 4x2 worse too. But hey, it's your $$ and you spend it how you want.

If I ever catch someone out wheeling where we wheel with a 4x2 that gets stuck, I would help them get unstuck, then tell them to get the f*ck off the trail. Hell, our club doesn't even allow 4x2s in because we would have them attached to permastrap the whole way and what fun is that? I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just telling you how it is.

What you should do is go trade that sucker in on a 4x4 before you destroy your current ride. If you already have the bug and are putting your truck at undo risk, then just bite the bullet now and trade up. Besides, the rates are dropping so much right now that I would bet you would be sitting at the same payment that you have now.

Also, this former Marine thanks you guys for your service... semper fi

#256990 - 17/02/08 08:36 PM Re: almost made it
Claus Offline

I often wondered why Nissan would offer a 4x2 version. It is not an option in Canada, What is the price difference?.

Soccerbrace and others, Kudo's for sticking up for this guy. My "Dumbass" comment was not geared to be personal (as I do not know the person), but merely a statement of what I saw in the pictures: a 4x2 with street tires parked in a pool of water and Mud up to it's doors, it actually made me cringe as I know the kid must have paid top dollar for this X.

I would not drive through a hole like this, not even in my old X (lift Mud tires etc). I have seen what a buried rock or log can do to a front end, not pretty, Nor would I stand to the side and yell GUNN IT!!. that is just retarded challenging a guy who has never driven offroad before, and In a non 4x to boot.

In comment to Mosi's statement about me, he is right I would have no problem speaking my mind to anyones face and have done so then cracked the person a Beer while around the campfire after a day of Wheeling.

I have been around XOC since 2001 and know one thing. There are people who can come across as dicks (including myself) how ever the people I have gotten to know (in person and online here) are all decent guys who can rip it and take it, I would buy them all a Beer anyday.

#256991 - 17/02/08 10:37 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
I often wondered why Nissan would offer a 4x2 version. It is not an option in Canada, What is the price difference?.

Soccerbrace and others, Kudo's for sticking up for this guy. My "Dumbass" comment was not geared to be personal (as I do not know the person), but merely a statement of what I saw in the pictures: a 4x2 with street tires parked in a pool of water and Mud up to it's doors, it actually made me cringe as I know the kid must have paid top dollar for this X.

I would not drive through a hole like this, not even in my old X (lift Mud tires etc). I have seen what a buried rock or log can do to a front end, not pretty, Nor would I stand to the side and yell GUNN IT!!. that is just retarded challenging a guy who has never driven offroad before, and In a non 4x to boot.

In comment to Mosi's statement about me, he is right I would have no problem speaking my mind to anyones face and have done so then cracked the person a Beer while around the campfire after a day of Wheeling.

I have been around XOC since 2001 and know one thing. There are people who can come across as dicks (including myself) how ever the people I have gotten to know (in person and online here) are all decent guys who can rip it and take it, I would buy them all a Beer anyday.
Dude, why didn't u say this the first time, instead of trying to piss everyone off? if u said it the first time, I wouldn't lose any respect for you.

and I seriously want XOC's image to improve across the off-road community.

#256992 - 18/02/08 02:09 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, we need a 2x4 forum... Where else are we gonna discuss carpentry and framing? laugh

And since this is the Pictures forum, here's a pic of my 4x2 OR at the mall...

Come on, people, we all have something in common: posting drunk... Oh yeah, and we drive Xterras...

[drink]

#256993 - 18/02/08 03:05 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't want to get in on this argument, but it might be a good idea to trade in for a 4x4. It is obvious that you have the "bug", so why not go with a 4x4 model? (That was directed towards the thread starter)

#256994 - 18/02/08 03:49 PM Re: almost made it
Claus Offline

Posting drunk RULES!!!, especially when you check the next day and go fuuuucccckkk.

Emailing your Ex-wife to tell her how much you need to thank her for leaving, might be another story...

#256995 - 18/02/08 03:55 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Posting drunk RULES!!!, especially when you check the next day and go fuuuucccckkk.

Emailing your Ex-wife to tell her how much you need to thank her for leaving, might be another story...
Yea just don't delete threads.. Especial Phat Chick Friday threads.

#256996 - 18/02/08 04:15 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Thanks for the idea!

[Spit]

#256997 - 19/02/08 01:25 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow, such an elitist attitude of some here. Now I recall why I don't post or stop by this site very often. Sad really. This place could be so much better.

#256998 - 09/03/08 12:33 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

i know this is a little late, i just read this from a link on cx forums. at least claus admitted to being a complete douche. i personally love getting into it with assholes such as himself, maybe so much cuz i'm still 19, and the super proud owner of an amazing 2wd X. that thing kicks ass offroad, and ya, i've been stuck many times but it just adds to the fun and makes a good laugh afterwards when joking about it. so mad props to kavett. heres pics of my mall runner lol in the mud

before:

after:

#256999 - 09/03/08 01:19 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's what I am talking about Don! 5 trucks for you my friend. Keep it up bro!

#257000 - 09/03/08 10:10 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Kavett:
[b]of all the flaming going on it doesnt really bother me......
Good, that's the way it should be. the reason I'm saying something, is that XOC has a rep for ppl just being dicks. and Klaus is a good example of supporting that rep.....[/b]
Who is this Klaus yu are talking abou?....Yo moe props to da kmart mud gang yo...extreme fools going after da hoes .....whos dissin da real hardcore logo shite, we rule da joint with mud holes rule yall.....Mad props to yall newbbbbbes...bown down to Jeff's purple pants who keeps it spices yall sharam will guide yo fat ass to da sweaty wall of mehico hot sauce...yeah he is a medina boy props.MADMAN is in da hoizzzause needing peptobombe to stomach omabamama ,

So I ax all..especially desret rat,DBAX,CARLTON (star of Quafon magazine). can we all just get a common time to step outside and tr to piss the rouge satelite down? ( I know Jeff..I loved those pants too),

XOC if you are listening(working for Initech, banging corporate accounts Nina), shout out..we need you.........[/b]
That's a great quote.

Claus is an internet a$$hole. So is Shazam and so am I.

However, it is incomprehensible to me how anybody can buy a 4x2, let alone get one stuck. It pisses me off that Nissan even sells 'em.

My only advice to anybody who has a 4x2 X is TRADE IT IN. A 4x2 Xterra is as useful as a screen door on a submarine or tits on a bull.

#257001 - 09/03/08 11:07 AM Re: almost made it
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra21:
i know this is a little late, i just read this from a link on cx forums. at least claus admitted to being a complete douche. i personally love getting into it with assholes such as himself, maybe so much cuz i'm still 19, and the super proud owner of an amazing 2wd X. that thing kicks ass offroad, and ya, i've been stuck many times but it just adds to the fun and makes a good laugh afterwards when joking about it. so mad props to kavett. heres pics of my mall runner lol in the mud

before:

after:
Driving fast through Puddles RULE!!!...that is awesome, glad you got pictures of it !!!.

#257002 - 09/03/08 11:52 AM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]i know this is a little late, i just read this from a link on cx forums. at least claus admitted to being a complete douche. i personally love getting into it with assholes such as himself, maybe so much cuz i'm still 19, and the super proud owner of an amazing 2wd X. that thing kicks ass offroad, and ya, i've been stuck many times but it just adds to the fun and makes a good laugh afterwards when joking about it. so mad props to kavett. heres pics of my mall runner lol in the mud

before:

after:
Driving fast through Puddles RULE!!!...that is awesome, glad you got pictures of it !!!.[/b]
[LOL] jerk

#257003 - 09/03/08 03:01 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

can I ask why didn't you just a 4x4 version??
I never understood wheeling w/ no 4 wheel drive

#257004 - 09/03/08 03:57 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Claus, you're such a cock smoker. As for the other guy, I'm a college kid, I couldn't afford a 4wd, plus, insurance would've been way too much for it as well, cuz I'm a teenage guy. There's plenty more pics where that came from too. According to many other people who replied to this post, its ok to get stuck, it's all part of the game. I just suggest that Claus should get whatever is STUCK up his extremely loose asshole removed and save us all, or you can simply crawl into the mans butthole you live in and keep the dicks inside of your mouth so we can't here you anymore. [Finger]

#257005 - 09/03/08 05:22 PM Re: almost made it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]i know this is a little late, i just read this from a link on cx forums. at least claus admitted to being a complete douche....
Driving fast through Puddles RULE!!!...that is awesome, glad you got pictures of it !!!.[/b]
I agree. I will post some badass pictures of my Corolla doing the same!...

#257006 - 09/03/08 06:34 PM Re: almost made it
Claus Offline

Quote:
Claus, you're such a cock smoker. As for the other guy, I'm a college kid, I couldn't afford a 4wd, plus, insurance would've been way too much for it as well, cuz I'm a teenage guy. There's plenty more pics where that came from too. According to many other people who replied to this post, its ok to get stuck, it's all part of the game. I just suggest that Claus should get whatever is STUCK up his extremely loose asshole removed and save us all, or you can simply crawl into the mans butthole you live in and keep the dicks inside of your mouth so we can't here you anymore. [Finger]
[LOL] [LOL] Quite the Poet...Judging from your Myspace website..hmmmm

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal