Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#257387 - 17/05/04 02:50 PM Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Every year, all my friends set up tag team female pudding wrestling... its all in good fun and its a change from the usual partying. i have a ton of pics and videos from it, but these are the ones that the xterra made it into. All the doors are open because i was incharge of music... the stock stereo can really put out some decent sound, everyone was pleased.

thats me on the left, my girlfriend next to me... and two friends.

if you guys want to see some pudding wrestling, here it is... http://groups.msn.com/JaMass/shoebox.msnw

got to love zoomass!

#257388 - 17/05/04 03:13 PM Re: Xterra in College
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Looks fun!!!!!!!! wink

#257389 - 17/05/04 04:48 PM Re: Xterra in College
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Damn...those were the days....anything to get chicks to wear as little as clothes as possible...

#257390 - 17/05/04 06:58 PM Re: Xterra in College
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
that's as little as possible? [Freak] [Geek] laugh

#257391 - 18/05/04 06:09 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh what I wouldn't give to go back. Man, I had some crazy ass fun but if I knew then what I know now... blah, blah, blah. Rock on, have fun, pudding wrestle!!!!! laugh laugh

#257392 - 18/05/04 06:18 AM Re: Xterra in College
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
In the first pic, the guy on the right seems to like the guy doing the keg stand. [Rainbow]

#257393 - 18/05/04 09:21 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
In the first pic, the guy on the right seems to like the guy doing the keg stand. [Rainbow]
haha! i never noticed that, ill have to give him shit for that.

#257394 - 18/05/04 09:40 AM Re: Xterra in College
IceChickenX Offline

Loc: Huntsville, AL
I wish I had an Xterra in college

IceChickenX

#257395 - 18/05/04 10:59 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

College good. Graduating, bad. Stay in school, never, ever, ever graduate. Please, it's too late for some of us, save yourself.

Oh yeah, and that dude on the right is deffinetely checking out some junk.

#257396 - 18/05/04 03:23 PM Re: Xterra in College
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Or you can graduate... just don't get a job... go to grad school/med school/law school/etc etc... laugh

#257397 - 19/05/04 05:52 AM Re: Xterra in College
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn

#257398 - 19/05/04 08:21 AM Re: Xterra in College
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
-"you can put me down now."
- [Freak]
-"you can put me down now."
- [Freak]
-"I said, you can put me down now!!"

#257399 - 19/05/04 02:12 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by boognight:
Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
[b]In the first pic, the guy on the right seems to like the guy doing the keg stand. [Rainbow]
haha! i never noticed that, ill have to give him shit for that.[/b]
I thought he was looking at the dude on the lefts little man boobs laugh

#257400 - 19/05/04 03:29 PM Re: Xterra in College
Jimi James Offline

Loc: North Vancouver, BC
I've participated in lots of keg parties before but I have never seen the "keg stand" .... I don't get it, what's the point?

#257401 - 19/05/04 03:47 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

its a competition..

whoever can do one the longest... i can do 1 minute.. the longest i have seen is 1:45. you have seen the rate at which a tap poors out beer, right? its like three beers in one minute. At the end of a party its a good way to finish off the keg and get everyone wrecked.

on that day, the girls team that could do the longest keg stand before their match, got a bye in the first round. i think the longest was around 18 seconds.

edit: it also makes it feel like it goes right to your head, but i dont know if there is any science behind that.

#257402 - 21/05/04 11:59 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
its a competition..

whoever can do one the longest... i can do 1 minute.. the longest i have seen is 1:45. you have seen the rate at which a tap poors out beer, right? its like three beers in one minute. At the end of a party its a good way to finish off the keg and get everyone wrecked.
The "real men" do push ups on the keg at the same time while guzzeling. I've seen some people do them for well over 3 minutes (it's a Wisconsin thing)

#257403 - 21/05/04 02:07 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

bad ass

#257404 - 21/05/04 02:22 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

that would be damn impressive...

I have seen many variations... we tend to stick to the basics, guzzle for as long as you can while the group sings a drinking song...

#257405 - 21/05/04 02:32 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Damn, I thought someone had finally scanned in the photo of the girl in the blue X from Playboys Sexy Nude Coeds...(free with your subscription renewal wink )

#257406 - 26/05/04 08:13 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

I remember the good ole college days, infact I am having kegs at my wedding in a month from today. And there better be some Kegs stands! I was the winner my freshmen year for the keg stand! Dont remember how long but I won a shirt for the most beers that night. But the best was Cisco club (? Spelling on Cisco)! It is liquid crack! The stuff the homeless buy. The rules were you had to drink a bottle in an hour and keep it down for an hour. Lets just say there werent many members of the club.
Anyways...thanks for the flash back

#257407 - 27/05/04 08:46 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

my boss, who is 42 and a multi-millionaire, is throwing a huge party up at his lake complete with kegs....his wife wants to kill him but he and his buddies are already making bets on who can do the longest keg stand....i guess you just never grow out of them...my money is on the limo driver though.

#257408 - 07/06/04 04:23 PM Re: Xterra in College
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Now this is funny I have documented proof of a three minute and 45 second keg stand. The kid spilled alot while he was doing it but we decided to let him off the hook because there wasnt enough spilt to really make a difference. Oh and i also have documented proof that while he was trash ass drunk he didnt puke

Its a Merchant Marine thing

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#257409 - 08/06/04 09:31 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

One of my fraternity brothers (good size guy) and myself used to have this deal worked out where I would hold the nozzle while he drank.

The kicker was that the beer wasn't on all the time. Every so often I would turn it on and he would let it spill out - for the realism. We never did it for too long, as to spoil the realism, but always just long enough to beat the guys from the other fraternities.

Where is the picture of the Playboy model with the Xterra?

#257410 - 08/06/04 10:36 AM Re: Xterra in College
koalakilla Offline

Loc: Woodlands, TX
My friend bonged 5 beers at once on his 21st. For those that dont know, a beer bong is a funnel with a long tube. Forces the beer into you in about 5 seconds.
SWXC Member #74

#257411 - 08/06/04 12:08 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Beach Week and Beer Bongs! What a great combination. We used to have timed competiions. My record was 1.3 seconds without puking. Once you learned how to open your throat... Umm, did I just type that? [Freak]

#257412 - 12/06/04 08:12 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go Umass!! I just graduated this year from there. Lots of good times, but I just got my xterra a few weeks ago. I still go up there to play paintball on sundays, and now I have a decent vehicle to get into the woods now instead of the Convertible Eclipse i was sportin before

#257413 - 13/06/04 08:29 AM Re: Xterra in College
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by seXyrunnerchic:
my boss, who is 42 and a multi-millionaire, is throwing a huge party up at his lake complete with kegs....his wife wants to kill him but he and his buddies are already making bets on who can do the longest keg stand....i guess you just never grow out of them...my money is on the limo driver though.
Will President Bush be there? He's into that sorta thing... well, he used to be before he had to run for office...

#257414 - 19/06/04 10:39 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

I guess my only question is how the hell does a College student afford an Xterra?

#257415 - 19/06/04 11:52 AM Re: Xterra in College
koalakilla Offline

Loc: Woodlands, TX
I don't know about others, but my only answer is that I have very very nice parents. True, friends cruise around in BMWs and H2s, but I still feel very blessed. Its even better that they let me mod the x with my own cash and don't mind that I wheel it.
SWXC Member #74

#257416 - 19/06/04 04:59 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know about everyone else, but I work for the money to pay for my X while I'm in college. I bought my first car (Cougar) when I turned 16. My parents bought 2/3 of my second car (Alero), and I am paying for my X now. I don't work a lot, just enough to make my payment. I'm lucky enough that my parents pay for my school and apartment.

#257417 - 21/06/04 11:38 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by David Winter:
I guess my only question is how the hell does a College student afford an Xterra?
Well, like others said, I have very nice parents who were able to help me purchase the X. they put up most of the money for a base X (4 banger), and anything nicer than that, I have to pay for. I am very grateful for the X.

And I don’t really get why people ask this, I don’t ask you how you were able to afford your X... its not my business.

#257418 - 21/06/04 01:54 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I guess my only question is how the hell does a College student afford an Xterra?
Well, like others said, I have very nice parents who were able to help me purchase the X. they put up most of the money for a base X (4 banger), and anything nicer than that, I have to pay for. I am very grateful for the X.

And I don’t really get why people ask this, I don’t ask you how you were able to afford your X... its not my business.[/b]
You seem a little touchy about it...ADMIT IT, you suck dick for the money! But you're right, it's nobody's business.

Just kidding. smile

#257419 - 21/06/04 02:05 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea I guess you could say I am a little touchy about it... i have seen it happen around here quite a bit that younger people are picked on because they were helped out with the purchase of a great vehicle...

But to me its pretty obvious if they are a member here, they are grateful for what they have been given and they aren’t just some spoiled kid that is driving around whatever they got from there parents... besides, in today’s car market, the X is a pretty reasonable vehicle compared to what other kids are being given. The car I had before this one was very unreasonable for my age and I felt very out of place with it.

I love my X, I have paid quite a bit for it, I don’t take it for granted and it was paid for, how really shouldn’t be asked about unless you know me well.

#257420 - 21/06/04 02:19 PM Re: Xterra in College
babyX Offline

Boognight, people who ask you or wonder about it, myself included, are just jealous. smile

#257421 - 21/06/04 02:51 PM Re: Xterra in College
babyX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Flava:
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
[b]Boognight, people who ask you or wonder about it, myself included, are just jealous. smile
I am not.[/b]
Did you ask or wonder?

#257422 - 21/06/04 03:25 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I guess my only question is how the hell does a College student afford an Xterra?

And I don’t really get why people ask this, I don’t ask you how you were able to afford your X... its not my business.[/b]
People ask because many of us have had to work our asses off to afford the things we own. 10 years military service, serving my country for pitance. Another 10 working in the real world to scrape together a living to purchase something nice. Those of us that ask believe things should be earned.. not just given to us.

#257423 - 21/06/04 03:35 PM Re: Xterra in College
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

People ask because many of us have had to work our asses off to afford the things we own. 10 years military service, serving my country for pitance. Another 10 working in the real world to scrape together a living to purchase something nice. Those of us that ask believe things should be earned.. not just given to us.[/b]
I agree that things should be earned---BUT-----chances are that his parents worked THEIR asses off in order to make enought money so that they could send their kid to college and buy him a nice truck---Thats their right and privledge to do so cause they worked hard and felt their son was worth it....Just because someone or some family has money doesnt mean that someone, somewhere along the line hasnt busted their butt for days on end to make it happen---Thats part of the American dream....Work hard, do well, and give your offspring a better and sometimes easier life than you had....

#257424 - 21/06/04 03:53 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

People ask because many of us have had to work our asses off to afford the things we own. 10 years military service, serving my country for pitance. Another 10 working in the real world to scrape together a living to purchase something nice. Those of us that ask believe things should be earned.. not just given to us.[/b]
Like i said. It wasnt just given to me, what was given to me was basic transportation and anything more than that, was for me to buy. I am very greatful for what they gave me, and i have worked hard to balance college, D1 sports and a job to get to have this truck.

If you are jealous, thats fine... it used to piss me off when i was driving my 85 toyota celica that i bought myself when other kids were driving landrovers, tahoes and other 40000+ autos. Now i was given something that wouldnt break down, a nice new X... but like i said, any frills were up to me to buy... i think thats a pretty fair deal. my parents worked hard to give me what they have, and i appreciate it greatly, any more than that isnt your business.

I agree with you completely that kids should not have high horsepower cars and what not, but to go as far as to say that my parents shouldnt give me anything nice is a little outragous.

How do you know what i have earned and what i havent? if i told you i have a full ride to a top 20 school in my sport, would that mean that i have earned it? once again, how do you know what i have earned and what i havent? If by "earn" you mean pay for it with my own cash, you are right i didnt "earn" it. but there are other ways to earn things.

Not everthing that you earn in life comes from a paycheck.

spalind: well said!

#257425 - 21/06/04 04:07 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
if i told you i have a full ride to a top 20 school in my sport, would that mean that i have earned it?
School is based on grades...not sporting prowess...

#257426 - 21/06/04 04:28 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

It ranked in the top ten in the world in my major... anything else you want to comment on?

#257427 - 21/06/04 04:35 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Boognight, anything and everything gets turned into a pissing contest. Congrats on the free vehicle and especially the color! laugh

#257428 - 21/06/04 04:35 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Flava:
Quote:
[b]its in the top 5 in my major... anything else you want to comment on?
Yeah, do you like to camp?[/b]
Yes! any other brain busters? jk

#257429 - 21/06/04 04:37 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:
Boognight, anything and everything gets turned into a pissing contest. Congrats on the free vehicle and especially the color! laugh
It wasnt completely free... but thank you, and yes granite is the best color!! [ThumbsUp]

#257430 - 21/06/04 04:41 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

My coach once tricked me with that one...

#257431 - 21/06/04 04:42 PM Re: Xterra in College
babyX Offline

Quote:
School is based on grades...not sporting prowess...
Says you and me, but this is the United States, David. Things work a little differently down here. [Wave]

#257432 - 23/06/04 04:51 PM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
It ranked in the top ten in the world in my major... anything else you want to comment on?
Do colleges even calculate that confused ...I hope not cause I'd be in lower half. I do agree w/you on how it's ok if you parents want to spoil you a bit. I hope I can buy my kid an X one day. That's one reason why I busted ass in college. Buying my X a year or so after graduation was one the happiest days ever for me.
The old Gods and clods from SouthPark:

Kyle: If they're hungry and poor, why don't we just give them half of our food?

Gerald: Ha hah ha ha ha! Boy have you got a lot to learn. Sit down son. You see Kyle, we humans work as a society. In order for a society to thrive we need gods and clods.

Kyle: Gods and clods?

Gerald: Yes, you see I spent a lot of time going to law school, and I was able to go because I have a slightly higher intelect than others. But I still need people to pump my gas, and make my french fries, and fix my laundry machine when it breaks down.

Kyle: Ooh I see. Gods and clods.

Gerald: That's right, so Kenny's family is happy just the way they are. And we're all a functioning part of America.

And yes ... Granite > All other colors

#257433 - 24/06/04 09:21 AM Re: Xterra in College
Anonymous
Unregistered

my school ranked that because it sends kids all over the world for my major.. and vise versa, we have a lot of international students... but i think you are right, its pretty rare to rank like that, i dont know who put it out, i know princton review did our national ranking...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal