Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#264524 - 22/08/01 08:07 PM fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Bobby Offline

Loc: 3small city
lol ok =)

what are the biggest, fattest, most poser-est tires that can be put on my 15x7 rims, without any lift/rubbing? =P

thx=)

#264525 - 22/08/01 08:11 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
31x10.50 15 a little trimming on the inner fender lip and u will be good.

#264526 - 22/08/01 11:36 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
puffdc Offline

Loc: NOR CAL
ssr's should do the trick smile
it cracks me up to see all these lifted trucks w/swampers & half of them don't even take them off-road!!!

#264527 - 23/08/01 05:43 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Loc: NH
Didn't you see the lil_x thread??? Theese tires are PHAT and most poser-est!!! And no rubbing or trimming needed... http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=114337&page=5

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: stormy ]

#264528 - 23/08/01 06:09 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Cygnus-X1 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by puffdc:
ssr's should do the trick smile
it cracks me up to see all these lifted trucks w/swampers & half of them don't even take them off-road!!!

You know what's even funnier...the folks who buy an Xterra and then put a ghetto spin on it. I mean, who are these people? Do they crave attention or something? Mommy pull them away from the teet to early??? A lowered X with "phat" wheels just scream's "I'm an idiot" to the world. Good for laughs tho...

#264529 - 24/08/01 11:13 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Bobby Offline

OMG LOL

That pic, of that kid with his X on 10" tall wheels, LOL@!!! OMG hes so proud of it LOL!!!

someone with a handgun should shoot out his tires everytime they see him =)

thast retarded. i thought it was bad, me having a 2wd, and wanting to put rough tires on it, but not truely being able to do what a 4wd can do, then i see this kid LOL!

#264530 - 25/08/01 12:06 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
You know what's sad? Not so much that this pathetic hip hop wanabee Eminem freakshow made his car look like he wasn't paying attention when they were supposed to deliver his altima and decided to make do with what he got.What's really sad here is that no matter what anyone has it's not good enough here.This kid isn't going to offrroad his x nor do i assume that's the reason he bought it.He just thought it was a cool car and wants to personalize it.Yeah it's not my cup o' tea but if it makes him happy,so be it.The judgemental attitude of this board is unbelievable.I find it amazing that my friends at nissan tell me that something like 10% of all X's sold are 4WD yet it seems like EVERYONE here has one or feels stupid for not buying one.It's funny, I have an X with 3,000 miles on it and 1,700 of it I put on over a 13 day period.Surfing from santa cruz ,half moon bay all the way up to the north coast.I drove on the beach,went up to tahoe to go jet skiing ,road trails, and took it all over the sand,and it served my purposes just perfectly!I couldn't be happier and the poor thing is only 2wd! Do I live where there's snow? No, I'm in so.cal.So I'm not worried about it.I'd love to see more people getting excited about people doing what they want for self expression regardless of personal taste rather than immediately finding fault in everything that's different.Is that lowered thing rediculous? Yeah. But I bet he's extatic about it.

#264531 - 25/08/01 01:00 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
Ok kids you heard it here first. No more making fun of anyone for any reason that is just mean. You should be sending out positive energy at all times to keep the universe aligned. We should all just hold hands and sing kumbaia.

What a bunch of bull. Get over it you whining hippie. Everybody and I mean everybody gets flamed so what. It is fun to make fun of each other. What usually characterizes good nature amongst a group of people is the ability to make fun of each other without taking it personally. I am so sick and tired of everyone wanting to be politically correct and loved by all. If you don't like the flames don't participate and don't read them.

I sometimes post things I have done to my X just to get flamed I love it I think it is what makes this board fun.

#264532 - 26/08/01 10:36 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Gauravvv Offline

Loc: Queens, NY
Guys, what do you think about those 23 inch Gold Plated 100 spoke rims that we always see on low riders....I think that the gold would really bring out the roof rack on the X......hahahaha

#264533 - 26/08/01 10:45 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Gauravvv Offline

Loc: Queens, NY
Just for reference... lol..

#264534 - 26/08/01 10:47 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Rancher Offline

Loc: La.
I agree with socalpunX, I dont like it one bit but, if that what he likes, so be it. Every one is different, and everyone likes different things.

#264535 - 26/08/01 05:56 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Yeah it's not my cup o' tea but if it makes him happy,so be it.

The kids a fucking moron! Is that what Nissan designers had in mind for the Xterra? I don't think so.
It could only take the ingenuity of a 16 year old shit-for-brains to ruin a 23-24 thousand SUV. I also think you should get YOUR head checked out thinking that's ok! There's a reason THAT KID doesn't post on this board. He needs to post with other fucking morons to get the Fuck-head "seal of Approval"...
Don't give me that Free Country crap!

Next topic please...

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: stormy ]

#264536 - 26/08/01 06:17 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Synchro Offline

Loc: The booth on the left
Quote:
Originally posted by stormy:

The kids a fucking moron! Is that what Nissan designers had in mind for the Xterra? I don't think so.
It could only take the ingenuity of a 16 year old shit-for-brains to ruin a 23-24 thousand SUV. I also think you should get YOUR head checked out thinking that's ok! There's a reason THAT KID doesn't post on this board. He needs to post with other fucking morons to get the Fuck-head "seal of Approval"...

Next topic please...

Just to play devil's advocate here, i doubt Nissan Design had in mind what i have done to mine either, much less where i take it offroading. If they did my mods would be a TON easier to do.

Many would consider me with my body damage, utterly scratched paint and what not to have "ruined a $2X,000 SUV" by offroading it like i do. and I'll be 28 years old tomorrow. :p

I am certainly not defending the kid, cause his X is an abomination on god's great earth. as for the people who say "it's his X he can do with what he likes." you are correct, but that doesn't prevent us from thinking he is a moron and publicly laughing at him. don't deny us our humor.

[ 08-26-2001: Message edited by: Synchro ]

#264537 - 26/08/01 06:47 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Synchro:

Just to play devil's advocate here,

...and what's your point??? Do you have one?

What you (and several people here including myself) here have done is improved the off-road ability... That's what they mean by "utility". That's how Nissan promotes it.

BTW - Let me be the first on the board to say Happy Birthday!!! laugh

#264538 - 26/08/01 07:24 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Next topic please...

So you think every rice boy should ride a tricked out Acura? Why? If you are such a comformist and obsessed about off-roading, why didn't you get a Jeep or a land rover? Bet you grand-parents thought blacks should ride in the back of the bus. Learn to be progressive and open minded and watch your language. YOU are the one sounding like an idiot.

#264539 - 26/08/01 08:15 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Synchro Offline

Quote:

...and what's your point??? Do you have one?

What you (and several people here including myself) here have done is improved the off-road ability... That's what they mean by "utility". That's how Nissan promotes it.

BTW - Let me be the first on the board to say [b]Happy Birthday!!!
laugh
[/b]

that's fine that you think that. but others may not agree. people can look at what we have done just like we look at what others have done and we don't agree with. and that is my point.

#264540 - 27/08/01 06:44 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't like riced-out vehicles and laugh everytime I see one. I just think that the intolerance on the board runs really high sometimes. We don't want to give the world the impression that the X owners are a bunch of self-conceited assholes do we? Let the guy rice out his car if he cares to and if you don't like it, then skip to the next post. No need to tell the guy he is a moron. That's pretty aggressive in my opinion and is a dangerous game. Anyway this thread has drifted a long way...

#264541 - 28/08/01 10:04 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
socalpunx Offline

Well it's good to see that a FNG could spark thought provoking posts.As a new X owner and enthusiast I delayed registering perhaps due to somewhat a 4x4 er that thou attitude that seems to exist here among some.Hey,I'm just some guy that bought a truck.I do have a family and it is nice to have the space.But I got my truck cuz I love to go the road less traveled.(usaully there's better waves and fewer people there)But yeah the other 90% of the time I'm a guy in a really cool looking grocery getter thank you very much.

#264542 - 28/08/01 11:38 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

How is it a "dangerous" game?

It's an antagonistic attitude. Pisses people off which in turn antagonizes others. This is a downwards spiral and affects the quality of the posts and the good disposition of XOC members. We should police ourself and flame those who are too quick to jump the guns (that would include me on some past posts I am sure). Keep XOC open-minded please.

#264543 - 28/08/01 07:07 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Bobby Offline

LOL that kids X is so fucking gay!

#264544 - 28/08/01 08:14 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by fabien:

Keep XOC open-minded please.

That's why I'm saying how I feel about this. Phuck you! (Notice didn't say fuck you in effort of trying not to piss off anyone "fabien")

#264545 - 29/08/01 07:18 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Synchro Offline

Quote:

It's an antagonistic attitude. Pisses people off which in turn antagonizes others. This is a downwards spiral and affects the quality of the posts and the good disposition of XOC members. We should police ourself and flame those who are too quick to jump the guns (that would include me on some past posts I am sure). Keep XOC open-minded please.

yes, can we please have a kindler, gentler XOC. :rolleyes:

it has nothing to do with open mindedness. and why is it that almost every damn person thinks that when someone critisizes someone else it is because they are not open minded? It doesn't necessarly have to do with that and such a cheap comeback when you you really don't want to put the brain power to analyze why someone might feel this way (who's closed minded now?) and you disapprove of someones actions on the board. a cop-out. I can see why a person might think that they are doing something cool to their X amd pimping it out rice style, i am openminded enough to see that, but that doesn't mean i agree with it we shouldn't expres our opinions on what this person has done.

and having people pissed off isn't necessarily a bad thing either. social change and people doing things about problems in society almost only seem to happen when people are pissed about that subject. and just cause this is the internet doesn't mean the 1000s of year old laws of human social interaction are suspended. think about it on a bigger picture that just on the micro-cosm that is XOC. most of these interactions still carry over to the internet. I would love to read a few accademic papers on this topic. "People Perceptions of Human Social Interaction on the Internet. Have the age old interaction laws changed?" Sounds like a great masters thesis to me and quite socially relevant these days.

next you will be saying "can't we all just get along?"

#264546 - 29/08/01 07:42 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:

yes, can we please have a kindler, gentler XOC. :rolleyes:

it has nothing to do with open mindedness. and why is it that almost every damn person thinks that when someone critisizes someone else it is because they are not open minded? It doesn't necessarly have to do with that and such a cheap comeback when you you really don't want to put the brain power to analyze why someone might feel this way (who's closed minded now?) and you disapprove of someones actions on the board. a cop-out. I can see why a person might think that they are doing something cool to their X amd pimping it out rice style, i am openminded enough to see that, but that doesn't mean i agree with it we shouldn't expres our opinions on what this person has done.

and having people pissed off isn't necessarily a bad thing either. social change and people doing things about problems in society almost only seem to happen when people are pissed about that subject. and just cause this is the internet doesn't mean the 1000s of year old laws of human social interaction are suspended. think about it on a bigger picture that just on the micro-cosm that is XOC. most of these interactions still carry over to the internet. I would love to read a few accademic papers on this topic. "People Perceptions of Human Social Interaction on the Internet. Have the age old interaction laws changed?" Sounds like a great masters thesis to me and quite socially relevant these days.

You just earned yourself a 5 star rating! laugh

#264547 - 29/08/01 08:16 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Unlikely 'cause that's a load of crap. See I flame people 'cause they say things that bug me, are insulting or just plain stupid not cause they do things I disaprove of. BIG difference. Anyways, I could not agree more with you, we just can't all get along but if I were the guy who was called a "fucking moron" because he wants big, useless street tires to impress the girls, I would go miedeval on Stormy's ass *out of principle* alone.

#264548 - 29/08/01 08:48 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:

Anyways, I could not agree more with you, we just can't all get along but if I were the guy who was called a "fucking moron" because he wants big, useless street tires to impress the girls, I would go miedeval on Stormy's ass *out of principle* alone.

What! take a side and stick to it tough guy. I pissed you off, so what! Learn to stick to your "principles"...

Quote:
I just think that the intolerance on the board runs really high sometimes. We don't want to give the world the impression that the X owners are a bunch of self-conceited assholes do we?

By saying this, are you being intolerant tward me??? uuuummmmm sounds like it to me...

Quote:
This is a downwards spiral and affects the quality of the posts and the good disposition of XOC members.

Did you actually think this was going to be a quality thread? fattest, most poser-est tires? this was a joke from the start!

Quote from Bobby-
Quote:
lol ok =)

Try some fiber on you corn flakes dude! You take this board way to seriously.

#264549 - 29/08/01 10:20 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
I personally think the point trying to be made is to think before you say something. I think what the kid did to his X is a joke also, but that's it. I don't think he's a fucking moron.

Look at it this way. If say for example you look at a picture of my X and say to me, "Dude, you're a fucking idiot. That's the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen!!". Keep in mind you don't know me. On this board it's ok to say that and some people find it funny. But if you were to say it face to face, I believe it's considered rude in our society to do that??

Just say your piece and move on.. That's what I think..

BTW, phuck all of ya!!!

#264550 - 29/08/01 11:29 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
socalpunx Offline

Synchro,In all actuality "Human social interaction" has been greatly altered as a result of the internet.People, most often strangers, now feel able to freely express themselves in a way that they'd never feel comfortable to do in person.Your 1000s year old law of human interaction is out the window.This free expression that people on the internet defend so vigerously has given everyone access to the hardest core of porn,(you ever seen farm animals in that context before the net?) extreme and violent racist groups (who were underground before the net ), and countless chatrooms where anonymity seems to give everyone the ability to say exactly what they want to complete strangers without any responsibility or reprocutions.(it's what made AOl billions)This in fact IS dangerous because people now are learning that there are no reprocutions for their actions and words.When are people able to draw the line between what they can say on the net and what they can say in person?And if our words stop having meaning or responsibility and one isn't held responsible for what is said what do we have? So,yes the internet is changing things.As far as with every great social change there has been some sort of revolution ,that is quite true.But you have to look at X owners as one social class .since their common bond is an automobile they are merely different variations of the same social class .Just as you can say whites are a social class but some listen to country music and some listen to classical and some listen to punk, you can say as x owners we are the same social class we merely dress and use our cars differently.But none the less the same car under the skin.By the way,the true revolutionary here is the goofball with the fugly wheels because he was the one wiling to advance against stereotype of his car and challenge the popular use and perception if what an Xterra is about.Yeah it looks like sh%t but we don't have to make the payments.I really need a job that will keep me busy!

#264551 - 29/08/01 11:51 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
pepper kay Offline

Loc: TX
Don't forget ...

It's a truck, NOT a car ...

#264552 - 29/08/01 05:05 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Bobby Offline

LOL that kids X is so fucking gay!

#264553 - 29/08/01 05:13 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

That's why I'm saying how I feel about this. Phuck you! (Notice didn't say fuck you in effort of trying not to piss off anyone "fabien")

Every freagin red-neck I have had the displeasure to meet has always been a self-satisfied moron like you. You have the brains of an average monkey and write like one. Please take your time replying to this, your mindless blurbs are painful to read and hardly pass for english. Also you don't have to put my name in double quote when replying to me. I know you don't see many foreighners in your neighborhood (too busy fucking pigs), but deal with it I am not like your sorry ass. Piss off and watch your freagin mouth (again); as you can see I am taking liberties with mine.

#264554 - 29/08/01 07:07 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:

Every freagin red-neck I have had the displeasure to meet has always been a self-satisfied moron like you. You have the brains of an average monkey and write like one. Please take your time replying to this, your mindless blurbs are painful to read and hardly pass for english. Also you don't have to put my name in double quote when replying to me. I know you don't see many foreighners in your neighborhood (too busy fucking pigs), but deal with it I am not like your sorry ass. Piss off and watch your freagin mouth (again); as you can see I am taking liberties with mine.

Just so you know... I don't fuck pigs, I'm not a redneck, and I'm sure that all the nice redneck out there will not take kindly to the way you speak of them. Let me guess (your words not mine) "Bet you grand-parents thought blacks should ride in the back of the bus."

It seems that I have pissed you off and taken you away from being your "normal" self... or is this the real you shining through?
Theese are my parting words - Thank god you're not me... I couln't imagine 2 of me running around posting nonsense and useless information but, and I quote," deal with it I am not like your sorry ass"... but you are!
and good night!

#264555 - 29/08/01 07:33 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Just so you know... I don't fuck pigs, I'm not a redneck, and I'm sure that all the nice redneck out there will not take kindly to the way you speak of them. Let me guess (your words not mine) "Bet you grand-parents thought blacks should ride in the back of the bus."

It seems that I have pissed you off and taken you away from being your "normal" self... or is this the real you shining through?
Theese are my parting words - Thank god you're not me... I couln't imagine 2 of me running around posting nonsense and useless information but, and I quote," deal with it I am not like your sorry ass"... but you are!
and good night!

See my young friend you got burned at your own game. I was pretty civil for quite a while suggesting people should moderate themselves. You went on the offensive and said "Phuck you". I flamed your sorry punk ass and now you are folding like a school girl. My point exactly. Your behaviour has antagonized me and you got what you deserved and started. Next time watch your mouth when you address people. Yours kindly.

#264556 - 29/08/01 07:39 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Just as I thought... fabien totally contraDICKs himself... I one breath you say do what you want to you truck, then whan someone makes a mod he points out something he doesn't approve of. What are you saying in your own little way? You wouldn't be see dead with side rails?
Click here to see what the hell I'm talking about!!! Keep your hypocritical opinions to yourself , you jackass! :p

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: stormy ]

#264557 - 29/08/01 07:43 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:

My point exactly. Your behaviour has antagonized me and you got what you deserved and started. Next time watch your mouth when you address people. Yours kindly.

I do this because I think you're a fool.

#264558 - 29/08/01 08:02 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

What happened to "Theese are my parting words" bozo? Are you done wiping your tears yet? Why are you talking to the crowd? I think I am plenty for you and you have yet to say something remotely intelligent. You thought insulting a perfect stranger was nice and easy and now you have me. That must suck. I am very persistent. Really. You are not even enjoying your 15 minutes of fame; what a shame. Grow up. Learn to write. Go back to school. Pick the fights you can win. Stop fucking pigs.

#264559 - 29/08/01 08:07 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Just as I thought... fabien totally contraDICKs himself... I one breath you say do what you want to you truck, then whan someone makes a mod he points out something he doesn't approve of. What are you saying in your own little way? You wouldn't be see dead with side rails?
Click here to see what the hell I'm talking about!!! Keep your hypocritical opinions to yourself , you jackass! :p

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: stormy ]

There is a difference between saying "nice. why the step bars" and "you're a fucking moron". If you don't get the difference go to your boss or in your case your day, and try both. You'll see. There IS a difference. You're just so dumb bud, it's actually pretty funny...

#264560 - 29/08/01 08:34 PM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Synchro Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Synchro,In all actuality "Human social interaction" has been greatly altered as a result of the internet.People, most often strangers, now feel able to freely express themselves in a way that they'd never feel comfortable to do in person.Your 1000s year old law of human interaction is out the window.This free expression that people on the internet defend so vigerously has given everyone access to the hardest core of porn,(you ever seen farm animals in that context before the net?) extreme and violent racist groups (who were underground before the net ), and countless chatrooms where anonymity seems to give everyone the ability to say exactly what they want to complete strangers without any responsibility or reprocutions.(it's what made AOl billions)This in fact IS dangerous because people now are learning that there are no reprocutions for their actions and words.When are people able to draw the line between what they can say on the net and what they can say in person?And if our words stop having meaning or responsibility and one isn't held responsible for what is said what do we have? So,yes the internet is changing things.As far as with every great social change there has been some sort of revolution ,that is quite true.But you have to look at X owners as one social class .since their common bond is an automobile they are merely different variations of the same social class .Just as you can say whites are a social class but some listen to country music and some listen to classical and some listen to punk, you can say as x owners we are the same social class we merely dress and use our cars differently.But none the less the same car under the skin.By the way,the true revolutionary here is the goofball with the fugly wheels because he was the one wiling to advance against stereotype of his car and challenge the popular use and perception if what an Xterra is about.Yeah it looks like sh%t but we don't have to make the payments.I really need a job that will keep me busy!

and it is that very nature of people throwing out the years of social interaction for the newest medium on the block that is part of the the problem. that was my point. those laws still exist whether people like them are not. it is really sad that in teh past 6 years people have been trying so hard to demolish human interastion that has taken 1000s of years to create. so many things have gone out the window. face to face human social interaction is such an intregal thing to our species and is becoming less and less common place these days, which is VERY VERY sad.

as for your social class arguement, please DO NOT EVER lump me in with social classes of people by race. no offense, but that is about the most stupid classification i have heard in a long time.

and please do not give "revolutionary" status to somthing as pathetic as modifying a vehicle.

your arguements lack the view of the big picture of humantity. humanity is way bigger than the puny numbers of the people on the internet whose souls are being sucked into it and willingly feed the internet as if it were it's child. i too am part of that crowd, and many times wish i was not.

all of this being said, if you were to go back 50 years you'd find articles about television that mirror what we are talking about.

to look back over the life of the human species, anthropologically the first comunication types to thrive in any new form of communication are porn and religion. in the case of the internet porn is winning the early years. in the case of movable type, religion had that wrapped up for many years.

So we shall see how this all shakes out. i will bet you that in 20 years, those same old laws of social interaction will have creeped back into your "altered" human interactions.

damn i love these kinds of discussions. i wonder if there is a masters program in stuff like this?

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: Synchro ]

#264561 - 30/08/01 06:20 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Quote:

There is a difference between saying "nice. why the step bars" and "you're a fucking moron". If you don't get the difference go to your boss or in your case your day, and try both. You'll see. There IS a difference. You're just so dumb bud, it's actually pretty funny...

So what you're saying is, correct me if I'm wrong, There's a right way and a wrong way to call someone a fucking moron. My way is to call them a fucking moron, your way is to hint to them that they are one (or telling them they are doing something that YOU don't think is a proper mod for the X). Let's get real... I openly make fun of someone that turns his truck into a car. You hinted an insult to someone who is making an effort of improving the off road abilities of thier truck. Big difference.

BTW- He anwsered your question.

#264562 - 30/08/01 07:01 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Snarl Offline

Loc: Eau Claire, WI USA
Damn, you could roast marshmallows on this flaming thread! I hadn't followed this one for a while and see what I missed. smile I think what may have been valid points between the two warring parties has now digressed into simple verbal assault. Ya know, the two of you could just walk away from this and not have a winner. To quote a cool phrase from an old movie... Sometimes, the only winning move is not to play. smile

#264563 - 30/08/01 07:17 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

So what you're saying is, correct me if I'm wrong, There's a right way and a wrong way to call someone a fucking moron. My way is to call them a fucking moron, your way is to hint to them that they are one (or telling them they are doing something that YOU don't think is a proper mod for the X). Let's get real... I openly make fun of someone that turns his truck into a car. You hinted an insult to someone who is making an effort of improving the off road abilities of thier truck. Big difference.

BTW- He anwsered your question.

Ok stormy. Snarl' got a point. You pissed me off. I pissed you off and now this thing is just draggin on. We have both made our point. I am prepared to put this behind us and move on. There are worse people than you on this earth but since you dished out some dirt, I thought you could take some. Peace. Cheers,

#264564 - 30/08/01 07:33 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
stormy Offline

Done! Wrong forum for this crap anyway...

#264565 - 30/08/01 08:14 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
bperry Offline

Loc: san antonio
Man, but it was so funny to watch.
I still think that guy is a moron, and I would run his ugly X off the road if I ever saw him.

#264566 - 30/08/01 09:00 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
Snarl Offline

Loc: Eau Claire, WI USA
Pussies? Naw, it takes more resolve and bravery to stop and walk away. smile

#264567 - 30/08/01 10:50 AM Re: fattest, most poser-est tires =)
socalpunx Offline

Damn, Stormy you must want to just argue.I was giving an example of a social class in the simplest terms that I could. I guess you just like to look for a fight ever where there isn't one.Big difference between Tv and the net.A) there wasn't an entire economy derived from the TV ( check the stock market lately?) B) as of yet your television doesn't talk back and you can't talk to it.( well at least it can't hear you when you yell at the refs)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal