Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#268909 - 06/03/03 03:18 PM my last wheel/tire question then im buying!
yellowfever Offline

Loc: Alabama
Ok!
This is going to be my last wheel/tire question, I PROMISE! Im dead set on the 33x12.50 Goodyear MT/R's. My only question remaining is what size rim should i get and with what backspacing?

I know that a 15x10 is recommended but that will make the tire real wide and cause havok on steering. Im thinking about the 15x8 Sliders.

Can anyone give me any last opinions on this matter? It would be much appreciated!

P.S. And before i get hounded about the steering, Im going to get the Calmini SS eventually, just aint got $500 in the couch right now!

#268910 - 06/03/03 05:01 PM Re: my last wheel/tire question then im buying!
Munday Offline

Loc: Red Deer ,AB ,Can
Are you sure??? LOL just f%^kin with ya . I like the tires your goin with ,sweet. As for the rims you know the problems and have seen pics. I know Eastside is running 15x10 with 3.75bs and 33s . He also has 15x8 with 3.75bs and 31s.Look over you old posts and then just GIVER you know. Post some pics when you get it done, I would like to see how it turns out . Good luck man later. P.S are you Yellowfever from Jasper??? You location shows Alabama, if you are from Jasper,AB how is the snow up there Im in Red Deer and we have been geting alot. Later man

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal