Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#273299 - 12/03/03 07:49 AM 20" RIMS
Scott in MO Offline

Loc: Joplin, MO
Hey guys im new to this site and im sure this has been asked already. But i just bought a new 2002 4X2 SE V-6 Xterra this week. And i was wondering if anyone on here new of any 20" rims and tires that will fit this. One of my local wheel shops said that the Nissans were hard to get wheels for because of the large hubs and that they were expensive if you guys have any Pics or personal experience with 20" rims on X's please let me know cause id like to get them soon. Also i have a set of really nice 260/60/18 falken tires brand new that i traded something for a while back i dunno if they would fit or not but if anyone knows if they will let me know and i might just get 18's or i might seel them. Thanks for any info.

#273300 - 12/03/03 08:08 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Strom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
The 260/60/18's would fit.

#273301 - 12/03/03 10:11 AM Re: 20" RIMS
n2fireresq Offline

Loc: Missouri
ugghhhh finally someone in my area that joins xoc and they dont have a 4x4 - scott pm or email sometime - i am in joplin as well maybe i can convert you to a 4x4 yet - look for me around town [Spit]

#273302 - 12/03/03 11:39 AM Re: 20" RIMS
ashleynatlanta Offline

Loc: Birmingham, AL
20's..... heel yeah.....

Just kidding. I have the stock XE 16's and really want the SE 16's in charcoal finish. Suh-weet...

#273303 - 12/03/03 12:13 PM Re: 20" RIMS
DKX01 Offline

Loc: Oceanside, CA
Fo' shizzle ma nizzle ....

DKX01

#273304 - 12/03/03 12:29 PM Re: 20" RIMS
rfritz Offline

Loc: Indianapolis
I don't want to start ranting and raving about this, but did you know what those large rim sizes were for in this first place? Large racing brakes and calipers. Don't put 20's on your X. You will look back at this in 10 years and thank me.

#273305 - 12/03/03 12:31 PM Re: 20" RIMS
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
That, and low-profile tires with the same diameter, but still, keep the ka-bling away from this place...

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#273306 - 12/03/03 01:16 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Joexterra1 Offline

Loc: Philadelphia,Pa
checkout www.victoriatire.com click on truck/suv many to chooes from I got 18's/tires from them at great price.BTY they do have 20's that fit the X.

#273307 - 12/03/03 01:19 PM Re: 20" RIMS
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
I've said it before, and I'll say it again....

"Cheap-ass crack town pimpin' mother fuckers!"

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#273308 - 12/03/03 01:21 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Bucweet X Offline

Loc: Houston TX

#273309 - 12/03/03 03:00 PM Re: 20" RIMS
theJTownX Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Hey man, I got my 20s at www.myautostop.com, I got them for about 2500 with tires mounted and balanced. Check my sight out and let me know what u think. www.cardomain.com/thexbox67

#273310 - 12/03/03 08:24 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Scott in MO Offline

Why are all you guys so against 20's??? they look bad ass!! and improve handling. So whats the problem?

#273311 - 12/03/03 08:46 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott in MO:
Why are all you guys so against 20's??? they look bad ass!! and improve handling. So whats the problem?
No, they don't look bad ass. They just look like ass. :p And how much would that really improve handling on a lumbering truck, anyway? Not like we have stiff suspensions or anything.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#273312 - 12/03/03 09:02 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Scott in MO Offline

ok i dont wanna pick a fight but what is your guy's problem with big rims?? some people like them cant you just accept that? You have your opinions and im not telling you there crap. Last time i checked i was also entitled to my own opinion. But like i said i dont wanna start a fight or anything so im sorry if i offended anyone i was just trying to get some helpful information for my new car.

#273313 - 12/03/03 09:10 PM Re: 20" RIMS
sleddog Offline

Loc: Top of wine country
Most people on this board build their truck to go off roading, not for street use.They will give you sh#% about it being called a car also. It is built on a truck frame , to each his own and good luck building YOUR vehicle.

#273314 - 12/03/03 09:14 PM Re: 20" RIMS
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by Bucweet X:
Sittin\' on Chrome!
That has got to be the dumbest thing I've seen! 22" wheels over tiny factory rotors, and that entertainment system is attrocious! I mean, monitors in the sun visors, three in the back seat, and two behind the back seat that can't even be seen by anyone? WTF? ANd the guy wants 23 of them eventually? How fucking stupid is this? What a waste of lots of money and a perfectly good Xterra...ugh! mad confused

#273315 - 12/03/03 09:28 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Scott in MO Offline

hey thanks sledog at least someone on here has some respect for other owners. i used to own a ford ranger and i was a member of a similar website for rangers and everyone on there was very helpful and supportive of other owners and didnt dog other people's rides just because its not what they want. Im not trying to instigate an all out forum fight just trying to be respectful

#273316 - 12/03/03 09:35 PM Re: 20" RIMS
RHearnCT Offline

Loc: Broad Brook, CT
You could also have something like this... I hate the rear subs.. you gonna fire a missile outta that thing??

http://www.crutchfield.com/roadtest/S-XRwDFQYfbos/rockfordfosgate_xterra.html

#273317 - 13/03/03 06:36 AM Re: 20" RIMS
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
hey thanks sledog at least someone on here has some respect for other owners. i used to own a ford ranger and i was a member of a similar website for rangers and everyone on there was very helpful and supportive of other owners and didnt dog other people's rides just because its not what they want. Im not trying to instigate an all out forum fight just trying to be respectful
No offense taken, Scott, and we appreciate an honest attempt at finding information. You just need to understand that most guys around here 4-wheel offroad, so questions about turning your X into a customized street ride are sort of frowned upon.

Ease up guys....at least he's being cool and not calling us 'haters'.
smile

#273318 - 13/03/03 08:03 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Scott in MO Offline

Thanks for the post krisjon. I do understand how you 4x4 owners feel. My old ranger was a 96 4x4 with a 6" lift and i ran 33X12.50's. You guys probably hate fords but it was a tough ass truck it took me anywhere and everywhere. I drove that truck really really hard and never had any mechanical breakdowns. But im graduating college in may and i will be getting a good job in which i will be traveling alot and my ranger just didnt cut it on the highway as far as ride and MPG. So my new X is a great ride to get around in and take my friends out in. I love it! proud to be a nissan owner now!

#273319 - 13/03/03 08:44 AM Re: 20" RIMS
OffroadX Offline

Bling-bling, yo!

Here's the Cherokee on 22s that I 'chopped for my pic.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#273320 - 13/03/03 10:16 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Joexterra1 Offline

Loc: Philadelphia,Pa
Hey Scott it's your X if you want 20's go ahead as I said check-out www.victoriatire.com many to choose from. Good luck let us know how you make out

#273321 - 13/03/03 10:44 AM Re: 20" RIMS
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Bucweet X:
Sittin\' on Chrome!
Gawd...I'm tired of seeing that atrocious piece of shit!!!!

Did actually scan the article though. Seems the dumbass wants to eventually integrate a Lincoln Navigator front end into the vehicle. That'll be nice. :rolleyes:

[Freak]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#273322 - 13/03/03 11:23 AM Re: 20" RIMS
DKX01 Offline

Loc: Oceanside, CA
Eh Scott in MO:

Don't take it too hard, but yep, 99% of the owners on this board build thier trucks for offroad use, not street....

I don't like the idea of puttin' 20's on my truck, I think the X was meant to wheel, it ain't a "car", its a truck.... I think the worst thing you can do is lower and pimp out a 4x4, (yes I know your's is a 4x2 but still...) Seriously, whatever anyone does to their X is up to them, it's a free country, and this is an Xterra board, not just a Offroad Xterra board...

Still, you'll need a "set of brass ones" to post about 18's, 20's, and all the other "bling, bling" stuff on this board! (Or a pair of fire retardant underwear)

Good luck!

DKX01

#273323 - 13/03/03 11:49 AM Re: 20" RIMS
TravelingFool Offline

As far as "better handling" goes, you'd better make damn sure you know what you're talking about before you spout some shit you read on a sales brochure. Big ass wheels with rubber bands for tires trying to support LOTS of weight (newsflash: trucks are heavier than Preludes, Accords, and Supras) is a bad combination. Take a corner, smack a pothole, and your wheel, your handling, and your 'rep are history. There's a reason Nissan has design engineers to solve these sorts of problems for you.

I used to race various cars in local auto-crosses and on the track at Texas World Speedway, I assure you that "handling" and "truck" are diametrically opposed to one another. The front/rear weight distribution, power to weight ratio, acceleration and deceleration rates all conspire against you in a vehicle as tall and as heavy as an Xterra. Drive a Miata, a Neon, or a Spyder and you might have an intelligent point to make.

If you're looking to slalom cones in this rig, or scream down the highway at 100mph, then you're an idiot, and a menace to decent people.

If you think it looks cool and you drive within your newly imposed design limits and converting your truck into a rolling sound studio, then more power to you. Knock yourself out. Just don't go bragging to people that your truck "handles better" due to your 20" rims. THAT is bullshit.

#273324 - 13/03/03 01:18 PM Re: 20" RIMS
theJTownX Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Ok,
If you dont like the way 20s look then just dont look at his post its as simple as that. this is his style and thats the way he likes it. I have 20s on mine and they made my truck handle like a dream. The rides alittle bumpier, but at higher speeds going around turns and corners I have so much less body roll.

#273325 - 13/03/03 01:35 PM Re: 20" RIMS
TravelingFool Offline

Sure... till you snap one of those rubber bands off your rim and you skate into a curb. You can't safely change the handling characteristics of a vehicle like the X by changing the wheels alone. There's a formula that involves changing struts, shocks, weight, etc.

I'm happy for you guys, I'm glad you have a hobby that keeps you busy and keeps you out of prison. I won't sit idly by however while you preach to a message board that you can improve handling by changing the rims. Post the whole story, not just bullshit.

#273326 - 13/03/03 01:49 PM Re: 20" RIMS
OffroadX Offline

You have exactly the same body roll, since body roll is how far the body rolls in relation to the chassis/suspension. The wheels/tires don't affect that one bit. If anything you probably have more since the shorter sidewall may allow more speed through corners.

Brent

#273327 - 13/03/03 04:23 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Heath22 Offline

Loc: Dacula, GA
I am in the Xterra Owners Club message board site right? Just making sure I stumpled onto the XOC 4x4 club, I thought they had their own forum on this site?!? Ride out on some big wheels if that is what you want! You are afterall doing the 4x4 thing but just taking it urban. Maybe there should be a new section just for this type of stuff. Don't start biting my head off you offroaders!! Still love posting with you too.

#273328 - 13/03/03 04:35 PM Re: 20" RIMS
ChuckH Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
You have exactly the same body roll, since body roll is how far the body rolls in relation to the chassis/suspension. The wheels/tires don't affect that one bit. If anything you probably have more since the shorter sidewall may allow more speed through corners.

Brent
They would reduce it a little bit but so do new poly swaybar bushings. My truck corners pretty flat now with new bushings and I have 15" wheels and 32" M/T's.

The biggest problem I see here is that the suspension from the factory cannot properly handle super low profile tires. With that thin of a tire, the truck would be every skittish on anything but super smooth roads and the suspension would crash and bounce all over the place. I think the truck would be a nightmare to drive on the roads I have to deal with. Also, with only a couple inches of rubber between the wheel and the road, the weight of the Xterra would blow out the tire and bend the wheel very easily if you were to hit a pothole.

I jsut can't get beyond the part about buying a 4WD vehicle and then taking away it's 4WD capabilities? Huh? If that's the plan, why did you guys on 20's and 22's buy an Xterra when there are tons of great cars out there that will be far superior to the Xterra on the road and cost less? I don't get it.

#273329 - 13/03/03 05:38 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Heath22 Offline

Loc: Dacula, GA
You know, I'm not saying that I would or have done any wheel and tire mods to bring my X lower to the ground or add bigger wheels, I have the charcoal SE 16's and the larger tires that came with them and that's what I love most about the X. BUT, not everyone has a 4x4 so who is taking away that. Mine and alot of others are 2wd. And I didn't buy it for any offroad purpose. Let's all get off our soapboxes and agree to disagree. What is the big deal if someone wants to do this. BTW, it doesn't matter what car or truck has big wheels and small tires..you hit a pothole and something is gonna bend...period. I've been low-riding and customizing for many years and have learned that for fact and seen it from the ricers, SUV's, even factory wheels with factory tires. So let't not beat a dead horse and all enjoy our X's together.

#273330 - 14/03/03 10:23 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Silent Thunder Offline

Loc: 297 feet up (Los Angeles)
The classic part about the 4x4 owners is that they probably do 99.999999% of their driving on paved roads yet they have these lift kits, off-road tires, etc. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but it's equally as ridiculous to have 24" rims on an X as it is to have a 12" lift with 40" tires (yes, I mean to be sarcastic with those numbers) for off-roading which totals less than 1% of the total miles driven per year.

Everyone customizes their X the way they like. It's sad that any time someone posts something more for "street" use, everyone gets on that member.

[Huh?]

#273331 - 14/03/03 10:36 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Silent Thunder:
Sorry, but it's equally as ridiculous to have 24" rims on an X as it is to have a 12" lift with 40" tires (yes, I mean to be sarcastic with those numbers) for off-roading which totals less than 1% of the total miles driven per year.
Except that the 12" lift and 40" tires actually serve a purpose, regardless of how frequent or how rare someone goes offroad. 24" rims don't. :p
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#273332 - 14/03/03 11:06 AM Re: 20" RIMS
TravelingFool Offline

Hey, I call bullshit with total impartiallity.

Some mud-head proclaims he drove his 4x4 snorkelled rig across the Amazon river, I'm gonna tell him he's full of shit.

Some cheap ass crack 'hood pimpin' mother fucker tells me he has "so much less body roll" and his rig handles "so much better now that he put 20-inch rims on it," I'm gonna tell him he's full of shit too.

Now, if you put 20" rims on your truck, siffer sway bars, thicker bushings, rock-hard springs, and adjustable Tokiko shocks, and you chew up the local boys in a normal-aspirated stock class in a race somewhere, I'll be impressed. I won't do the same to *MY* truck, but I'd be impressed with your determination and skill.

#273333 - 14/03/03 05:17 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Bowski Offline

Loc: Great Lakes, IL
Those little rubber bands wrapped around dat chrome absorb about as much as shock a 2X4 (thats a board) bouncing off that thick skull of yours for wanting to torment you truck (NOT CAR [Huh?] ) like that. Little tires like that are going to tear your steering, bushing, shocks and all other kinds of things that cost BLING BLING!!! To hell and back and then all you are left with is a truck that handles poorly and steers like a 87 ford thunderbird, oh and looks like a SUV wearing high heels, or maybe high heels are your thing... [Argue]

#273334 - 14/03/03 06:15 PM Re: 20" RIMS
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Bowski:
....and looks like a SUV wearing high heels, or maybe high heels ... [Argue]
I never thought about it like that.

An SUV with "Dubs" is like a fat lady in high heels.

Edited to add: No offense to fat ladies intended.

#273335 - 14/03/03 08:24 PM Re: 20" RIMS
loopit Offline

Loc: Annapolis, MD
Quote:
An SUV with "Dubs" is like a fat lady in high heels.
LOL! Good one!

I've never understood why people go and buy Xs and fuck them up. I guess it's only fitting the dork at http://www.truckinssuv.com/features/0212suv_xterra/ is from SC.

Go and buy a damn Dodge Neon, Kia Sportage, or spring for an Escalade if you're gonna go and make it look all stupid. It looks more appropriate on those cars when they're all YO'd up. If you buy an X, leave it the way it is or if you have to change it, make it better for offroading and not the other way around.

Jeff

#273336 - 14/03/03 10:13 PM Re: 20" RIMS
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Can someone give a definition of the word "dubs"? What exactly does the name mean, and exactly what qualifies as a dub? Is it about size, style, or brand?

#273337 - 15/03/03 12:02 AM Re: 20" RIMS
AlightFromWithIN Offline

Loc: Concord
Why do you people always give the "stereotype" of someone with Dubs i.e. 20" wheels.. like they are a home boy or gangsta? Last time i checked the URL for this site is "xterraownersclub.com" not "offroadxterraowndersclub.com" so you people need to quit bein an asshole to those who think different than you.. [Finger] [Wave]

#273338 - 15/03/03 06:37 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Ag Bullet Offline

Loc: Garner, NC
This link will explain "dub" fo ya:

http://www.dubmagazine.com/dubindex.htm
My Ride
Most of the world's problems can be solved with blunt head traumas.

#273339 - 15/03/03 08:26 AM Re: 20" RIMS
ILUVMYX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Ag Bullet:
This link will explain "dub" fo ya:

http://www.dubmagazine.com/dubindex.htm
Unless I'm missing something, that link doesn't explain jack.

#273340 - 15/03/03 08:46 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Ag Bullet Offline

Loc: Garner, NC
The link for vehicles in towards the top, and kind of hard to find. All the cars/trucks are on 20 inch plus wheels. Mostly superstars and sports figures that have more money than sense. I guess I was trying to show that "dubs" is more of a socio-economic/cutural thing at least on that site....

Keep it real dog.
My Ride
Most of the world's problems can be solved with blunt head traumas.

#273341 - 15/03/03 09:14 AM Re: 20" RIMS
ILUVMYX Offline

No, that doesn't help. I want to know what a dub is. Are all 20 inch wheels dubs? Are 18 inch wheels dubs? Someone must know where this word started and what it means.

#273342 - 15/03/03 09:32 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
20" or larger are "Dub's"

technicly 20" are Dub's but it is now a generic term for anythign 20" or over

as for what it means...

Dub: short for Double
Double: 2

so 20" are Dubs... yeah its contrived but honestly thats it

#273343 - 15/03/03 09:34 AM Re: 20" RIMS
ChuckH Offline

Even the FAQ doesn't answer it. Guess the figure if you're there you already know. More than likely, it's just something that some moron athlete spit out in some interview and then someone grabbed hold of it and the whole automotive world went to hell. :rolleyes:

#273344 - 15/03/03 12:40 PM Re: 20" RIMS
ILUVMYX Offline

Thanks Todrick, that was the answer I was looking for.

#273345 - 15/03/03 12:45 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Fullback#40 Offline

Quote:
Hey guys im new to this site and im sure this has been asked already. But i just bought a new 2002 4X2 SE V-6 Xterra this week. And i was wondering if anyone on here new of any 20" rims and tires that will fit this. One of my local wheel shops said that the Nissans were hard to get wheels for because of the large hubs and that they were expensive if you guys have any Pics or personal experience with 20" rims on X's please let me know cause id like to get them soon. Also i have a set of really nice 260/60/18 falken tires brand new that i traded something for a while back i dunno if they would fit or not but if anyone knows if they will let me know and i might just get 18's or i might seel them. Thanks for any info.
Bro just stick to your guns and do what makes you happy with your X. I myself am about to trade my 4x4 in on a 4x2 with power. I have a jeep wrangler on 35's and its alot cheaper to braek shit on it offroad than it is my Xpensive Xterra that is my primary means of transportation. Check out the 4x2 board in my sig if you need help on rim sizes. Some of the guys are a little nicer about things other than 4x4 there and this XOC sight is a magnitude of knowledge when you have to fix something. Either way just don't listen to most of these people and have fun with your Xterra.
[Finger]

#273346 - 15/03/03 03:58 PM Re: 20" RIMS
ClaptoVaughn Offline

Loc: Southern California
dubs are 20" rims.
there's a term for 21" rims but i odn't remember.
and 22" rims are "double-deuces" or something smile .
in case anyone cared.

#273347 - 15/03/03 04:39 PM Re: 20" RIMS
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
blackjacks?

#273348 - 16/03/03 02:16 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Yeah, "Dubs" are 20's. Like back in the day when looking for a 20 sack people referred to them as "dub" sacks. wink :p

Scott, do what you want man.

And to that dude from North Carolina crackin' on Soud Cackalacka, it might be true, but I'm ob-li-gated to give ya a [Finger]

#273349 - 16/03/03 03:50 AM Re: 20" RIMS
03SYXPilot Offline

Loc: DE
Quote:

I've never understood why people go and buy Xs and fuck them up. I guess it's only fitting the dork at http://www.truckinssuv.com/features/0212suv_xterra/ is from SC.

Jeff[/QB]
Do you see that the idiot that did that truck never increased the brake size?? Do you know how much unsprung weight that those heavy ass yo wheels create? They are anywhere up to 60 lbs JUST FOR THE RIM!!!! Plus the rubber to boot!! :rolleyes: If he ever tried to slow from 65, it would take him 300 feet with those tiny stock brakes!!! [Geek] It kills me how these people go about upgrading!! confused

Now proud owner of a '05 Mazda 3 HB!!

#273350 - 16/03/03 07:14 AM Re: 20" RIMS
loopit Offline

Quote:
And to that dude from North Carolina crackin' on Soud Cackalacka, it might be true, but I'm ob-li-gated to give ya a [Finger]
I used to live in SC for 5 years. Sorry dude but that freakin state SUCKS!!!!!!

#273351 - 16/03/03 07:22 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by loopit:
Quote:
Too funny. Someone from North Carolina saying South CArolina sucks. Reminds me of when I was growing up and Ohio people would say Indiana sucked. Right...as if it's any different right next door.

#273352 - 16/03/03 07:48 AM Re: 20" RIMS
ILUVMYX Offline

There are only a few good states in the union. California, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, and Utah. There are a couple others that aren't too horrible... oh, and Hawaii, but that's barely part of the US. IMHO, of course!

#273353 - 16/03/03 08:20 AM Re: 20" RIMS
loopit Offline

Quote:
Too funny. Someone from North Carolina saying South CArolina sucks. Reminds me of when I was growing up and Ohio people would say Indiana sucked. Right...as if it's any different right next door.
I know they are right next to each other but there is a HUGE difference between the two.

#273354 - 16/03/03 09:33 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Origami Gangsta Offline

This state, with the exception of excellent golf, does suck pretty bad. Think California roads are terrible? Are roads are fucking atrocious. Hell I remember a few years back they were adding sidewalks on one of the main roads over in Summerville. It's about a 10 mile stretch of road, and it took them a year and a half to get HALF of it done!

The real kicker is when they realized that they forgot to widen the fucking road so both lanes could have cars on them at the same time! So they had to rip all the concrete out and start off.

Gotta luv it, bo..... [Freak]

#273355 - 16/03/03 09:35 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Origami Gangsta Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by loopit:
I hear ya man. I moving back to VA or Hawaii as soon as feasible, believe me!

#273356 - 16/03/03 02:35 PM Re: 20" RIMS
ROKN_X Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ClaptoVaughn:
dubs are 20" rims.
there's a term for 21" rims but i odn't remember.
and 22" rims are "double-deuces" or something smile .
in case anyone cared.
22's are called "deuce dueces"...if only I could remember which song I heard that in.

#273357 - 17/03/03 10:59 AM Re: 20" RIMS
Silent Thunder Offline

Loc: 297 feet up (Los Angeles)
Sorry to break up the South Carolina rip... but does anyone know the weight (lbs.) of the supercharger wheels?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal