2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27827 - 17/11/06 01:39 PM I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

After being t-boned by a clueless woman in a 1994 ford windstar my x-terra, if thats even a word, was totaled. i've never been happier. after the impact of my collision, in which i completed, and landed, a 180- misty flip i came to my senses. the xterra was the worse mistake i ever made. after getting way more money from insurance for the X then it deserved i went out and bought a jeep, the best decision i ever made. the grand cherokee never has broken down when driven off pavement, something my x-terra did more than once (in dirt driveways). also i no longer am tempted to use a roof rack which can only hold 30 pounds, what did nissan think i wanted to carry? 3 ski poles? my friends came to call the X "xena, warrior pincess" a name that reflected its worthless nature. also my door handles have never been more accessible now that they aren't side mounted pieces of plastic. i also enjoyed the outward dent on the back of the vehicle where my med kit was suppose to be, its not like the x-terra could even get far enough off-road where an injury requiring a med kit could occur. its also nice to not have my friends sit in the back and, not only hit their heads on the roof, but also completely make it impossible to see out the back. totaling my xterra was the best thing that ever happened to me, and i hope you can all one day share this experience and come to the same realization that i did.

#27828 - 17/11/06 01:42 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you. Now go troll the jeep boards, asshat noob.

#27829 - 17/11/06 01:45 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Xterra's not a word:
come to the same realization that i did.
whats that? that your a fucking retard.

[Finger] [Finger] [Finger] [Finger]

#27830 - 17/11/06 01:47 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

ninja? you're a ninja?

#27831 - 17/11/06 01:48 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Completely worthless post. I don't see the point of going to a jeep forum and bashing my old Grand Cherokee that had major transmission problems at 50K....nor do I see any point to your being here....You were unhappy with your X, and now its gone. Now bugger off, and find a lovely bunch of jeep only folks to take you into their fold. [Finger]

#27832 - 17/11/06 01:50 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, go feel good about yourself for bashing people you WMF

#27833 - 17/11/06 01:50 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Great first post.

laugh

I used to Jeep.

Have fun with your new much more reliable truck, I mean Grand Cherokee.

I have no idea where the 30 lb roof rack thing came from...all the ones WE had were rated for 150 lb.

Not sure how long you had your X for...but you post as though you had the Jeep long enough to say how much more reliable it was...so must have been a while ago?

From a psychological perspective, I'm curious as to what motivated you to get a jeep, and then, obviously years later after seeing how reliable the jeep was, finding an Xterra forum, registering, and posting how much better you like the Jeep?

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#27834 - 17/11/06 01:53 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why did you even get an X in the first place? sounds like the above assessments of you are correct..... [Finger]

#27835 - 17/11/06 01:56 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

How about Admin go ahead and delete that account.

#27836 - 17/11/06 01:57 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...

#27837 - 17/11/06 01:57 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

you guys are really offended. wow. i also like 4runners.

#27838 - 17/11/06 01:58 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
socalpunx Offline

#27839 - 17/11/06 01:58 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let me see my Grand Cherokee needed a Trans at 65k and the engine craped out at 87K. The jeep Sucked off road and I have broken numerous parts driving on the Freekin ROAD. If you gave me a choise of Foreign truck vs AMC (America made CRAP) I would chose most foreign any day of the week. The only jeep I would own would be a Wrangler which is good for OFF-ROAD only. Here is a new link for you to play hide and go F yourself with. http://www.jeepforum.com

#27840 - 17/11/06 02:01 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
socalpunx Offline

#27841 - 17/11/06 02:02 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wait, so your Xterra was t-boned, flipped and you walked away from the crash without getting any major injuries? Seems like you have a lot to be happy about. That Xterra saved your life.

#27842 - 17/11/06 02:02 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Enjoy your violation of the Terms of Service? Not as much as XOC is going to enjoy banning your troll ass wink

So you didn't like your X... that's fine... I like mine. Get off my board :rolleyes:

#27843 - 17/11/06 02:03 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
socalpunx Offline

#27844 - 17/11/06 02:04 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

this asshole probably never had an X...he's just a troll here to stir up shit. It worked. Now go fuck yourself.

#27845 - 17/11/06 02:05 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
ninja? you're a ninja?
yup, and you're a fuckin retard, you fuckin retard.

#27846 - 17/11/06 02:06 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

your transmission always crapped out in biloxi becuase you live in biloxi and the 78 cents taken in from taxes in biloxi was not enough to fix the one road in biloxi. also i believe that cars have personalities and your jeep was pissed to be living in biloxi. your xterra is too dumb to realize it was in biloxi, and just happy to be out of japan, even though its in biloxi.

#27847 - 17/11/06 02:06 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
socalpunx Offline

I swear to god I am going to hunt down and choke the shit out of the next person that posts a reply to this idiot in this thread.

[Wave]

#27848 - 17/11/06 02:08 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Blah, blah, blah....spewing worthless shit from my dick socket....blah, blah, blah
Are you really so pathetic as to need to go to a board and run your mouth about a vehicle you did not like when you had it....obviously for no other reason than to stir shit? Oh....I guess you are that pathetic, as you did do that..... [Finger]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#27849 - 17/11/06 02:08 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunx:
I swear to god I am going to hunt down and choke the shit out of the next person that posts a reply to this idiot in this thread.

[Wave]
[Spit] [Spit]

glad to see you're not sweating to god any more!

[Wave]

#27850 - 17/11/06 02:09 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunx:

[Wave]
Uh oh...... [Uh Oh !]

[Finger]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#27851 - 17/11/06 02:10 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Wait, so your Xterra was t-boned, flipped and you walked away from the crash without getting any major injuries? Seems like you have a lot to be happy about. That Xterra saved your life.
touche.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal