2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27927 - 16/11/07 11:22 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by [altX@darkcipher]$:
Quote:
Originally posted by hattrik21:
[b]If everyone would ignore shit like this, we'd all be much happier.
Are you kidding? Theres nothing like pumping up our e-Peen![/b]
Why did you dig this thread up.....wait why am I posting to this? confused [drink]

#27928 - 16/11/07 11:30 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Seriously? A year old?

Go search for "badercarma", "limowreck" and "kmoving" and pump your ePeen on those, too.

#27929 - 16/11/07 01:28 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Seriously? A year old?

Go search for "badercarma", "limowreck" and "kmoving" and pump your ePeen on those, too.[/b]
Its called a joke...its the first time I had seen the thread and I was reading it. I was kind of making fun of others pumping up their ePeens...

Every now and then, its funny when people post stuff that you just know is going to get flamed. Keeps people alive heh....so sorry to offend you haha. I will be happy to delete my post, I dont care, but its pointless to do that if everyones quoted it.

#27930 - 16/11/07 07:17 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Duh - I just read through like 4 pages of this before I realized it was last year. [Freak]

Well hell, as long as we're diggin up crap from last year, why not take a trip to:
Candy Mountain

[Huh?]

#27931 - 16/11/07 09:41 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 05_X:
Duh - I just read through like 4 pages of this before I realized it was last year. [Freak]

Well hell, as long as we're diggin up crap from last year, why not take a trip to:
Candy Mountain

[Huh?]
Ive seen that 100 times, its pretty funny heh.
[ThumbsUp]

#27932 - 16/11/07 10:05 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
x2

#27933 - 16/11/07 11:18 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's always interesting to me, when some Xterra hater feels the need to post on this site. What's the point? That person wants to piss us all off? Why? Who cares what they think? I really love my X. I'm happy every time I get in it to drive somewhere. Last weekend, I had it out in the desert, trail crawling through gullys and haulin' butt on the flats. It was great! The X performed every task assigned without any problem at all!
Xterra haters are not going to make people that love their trucks change their minds. I've talked to quite a few X owners and every single one loved their trucks. [
Obviously this guy just enjoys yanking everybody on this site's chain. Whatever [Smoking] lj

#27934 - 17/11/07 01:52 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics,

win lose, or draw you are still fucking retarded.

[Wave]

so here is to all the retards [drink]
smoke em if ya got'em [Smoking]

#27935 - 17/11/07 05:18 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

everyone has their opinions. I love my xterra, in october 05 i was in the market for an suv. looked at the h3, looked at jeeps, and some other trucks. i would look under the rear end and check the specs on horse power and i just liked what the xterra offered. i went ahead and picked up my little truck, added my xm receiver and sony deck, purchased my hood rock deflector and a net to cover the front bumper and keep insects from being burried in my radiator along with my emergency tools and got my extended warranty from malboro nissan and headed into my adventures. i drove it all over mexico, reaching as far south as chiapas. many times i said to myself "there goes my allingment" and never had a problem with my allingment. this truck was made tough and handled my xtreme driving. driving 6 hours straight to 18 hours straight. this truck really performed. on off road areas, i went through 80 foot areas covered in mud and water in the middle of no where. made it through the worst areas i have ever driven on and got stuck on little areas. but no matter what, this truck has keeped my ugly ass alive and safe. not to mention driving through the horrible thunderstorms here and there. at 78k miles, i can say that i drove 64,000 miles all over mexico. and loaded with tons of supplies and i cant begin to say how much i love my little truck. yes i drove on the highways at normal speeds and at 90 mph but only because i was familiar with the roads and felt that i was in good hands---my xterra. and yes i had to replace my battery because i had corrosion and battery went bad, and i just had my chain replaced and guide because of a factory issue, but this truck still drives like new and it drives better then my buddies h2. so for what its worth, we all made a good choice to purchase an xterra and things will break down here and there but that is what happens with cars. and i specially love the fact that it is made in the usa!!!!!!!

#27936 - 17/11/07 06:25 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Mostly_Harmless:
Wait, so your Xterra was t-boned, flipped and you walked away from the crash without getting any major injuries? Seems like you have a lot to be happy about. That Xterra saved your life.
Yea, that's the first thing I thought of. Initially, that's what I thought he was gunna say. He should be ecstatic about the X!

#27937 - 17/11/07 06:36 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Gator Saver Offline

Loc: Lakeland, FL
don't the the door hit you in the ass...
Member number #112 Aug. 20, 2000

#27938 - 17/11/07 07:49 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

"30 pounds on the roof rack"

Girl you've got a lot of make up!

[Wave] bye bye honey.

I would guess my hi-lift is about 20 pounds, figure 8 pounds for each of the 15 gallons of water/fuel and a few more in the fire wood that's normally stacked in the back. There's just no more room to stack junk up there.

My truck is only 14 months old and outside the mud flaps which I broke off myself. Good luck with your jeep. See you off road.

#27939 - 17/11/07 08:04 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just wanted to be part of this thread..

#27940 - 17/11/07 10:17 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
I just wanted to be part of this thread..
Attention whore! [Finger] laugh [Wave]

#27941 - 18/11/07 06:53 AM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

This troll prolly never owned an X.

I'd be happy if smoeone run into me and totaled my X now, but not because I want rid of the Xterra. I'd be dreaming of all the cash I was gonna win in the law suit lottery.

#27942 - 20/11/07 12:13 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

With the money I've put into it already I'd be pissed. I'd get what the truck is worth which is a lot less than it's worth to me.

#27943 - 20/11/07 01:07 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

cool Just remember the old saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the pimp"--

-- [Wave] [Save the fine unicorns] --JIMBO

#27944 - 20/11/07 04:32 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Canope Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally posted by 05_X:
[Huh?]
I read until just this moment thinking it was a few days old. Oh well. Back to the homeade dago red.
[drink]

#27945 - 23/11/07 08:18 PM Re: I totalled my Xterra and ive never been happier
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am jeep king or bmw god to everyone, why the bad rap on nissan. Jeeps are great but wouldnt you really rather have a crew cab truck? I cant really see any different to jeep or nissan xterra. A real jeep the top comes down.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal