I have had one of these little beauties in the past but I can't seem to find one now. I don't remember where I bought it. I checked all of the local stops I would have probably bought them at and searched the internet. Still no luck. I have some devices that work off a 12v cigarette lighter plug. They do not have an on / off switch. When plugged in, they are on. The only way yo turn them off is to unplug them. Eventually wearing out the sockets and plug. The adapter I am looking for was a 2-1 adapter where you can plug 2 items into 1 slot. BUT WAIT. Before you answer, there's a twist. The kind I am looking for has a rocker switch on the side of each outlet allowing you to turn on 1 or both of the devices rather than having to plug and unplug them. Yes, I know I can add an in-line switch in the devices and I have also located a similar dual outlet switchbox that all I have to do is attach the wires to a plug. The only problem with that is I have to mount the switchbox securely somewhere. The one I mentioned was hard plastic plug and molded unit all in one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks gang!

------------------
2001 Xterra 4x4 SE Yellow